Best if any dynamic or tiling windows manager for Windows?

I've just got a job that requires Windows. The thing I miss most from Linux aside from actually having control of my machine is tiling and dynamic window managers. My favorite is DWM.

Attached: seeth.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/windows/comments/2rn775/best_tiled_window_manager_for_windows/
github.com/fuhsjr00/bug.n
brain-dump.org/projects/dwm-win32/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just run Windows on your work computer and keep running Android on your desktop.

>t. autist

>t. cunt

Thanks for utterly useless response dickhead. How can I replicate Linux work flow "Just dont"

>My favorite is DWM

Because of course you can't. Get a Mac and you will be able to. But Wangblows is good for nothing garbage that you won't be able to do shit on.

But DWM.exe is already on windows user? Isn't that what you want?
On a more serious note, you might want to scroll down to the bottom of dwm.suckless.org and look around a bit

>But DWM.exe is already on windows user? Isn't that what you want?
Retard.

Is your fave lolis and programming socks?

Get a mac. Cant do anything on windows. The fucking state of Jow Forums

It's true. You can run a tiling widow manager on macOS and you can run all the same software as Wangblows can.

no. it's i3 not tiling

Unironically getting better advice from reddit reddit.com/r/windows/comments/2rn775/best_tiled_window_manager_for_windows/

it's called wine

WINE is shit.

fucking i3, the absolute state of this thread.

no DWM is

WINKEY + ARROWKEYS should cover all your tiling wm needs ;--)
another successful tech support thread! glad i could help

holy shit. Im pretty sure you are being a snarky asshole but this is great thanks user

You can also use WINKEY + TAB to get access to multiple "desktops".
I don't have much use for it since I don't do a lot of multitasking, but it sounds great for user.

How often do you post your screenfetch on reddit?

OP here it is, you are a gem in the turd that is Jow Forums

OP I need windows. Jow Forums get a mac. Also Jow Forums reddits full of plebs kek we are smarter

macOS runs the same shit but has the advantage of being Unix. Whereas Windows is unusable garbage.

Aqua Snap

OP my job requires WINDOWS. Moronic Jow Forums hurdurr Mac is the same. Is requires a word you are to fucking stupid to comprehend. Its like how you require help to tie your fucking laces and wipe your own ass in the morning

Windows and macOS run the same shit, it will be fine. The only OS I have ever seen banned from a job was Windows, since it can compromise a network.

So you dont know what requires mean. REQUIRES WINDOWS, just use mac bro! Fuck me Jow Forums is bottom of the barrel intelligence. I need a heart transplant. Just get some new kidneys bro

No one will know the difference. I would take my chances just to avoid using pajeetOS.

also setup mouse keys, allows you to use numpad as mouse
also you have win+f10 for right click menus
ctrl+shift+esc for task manager

WINKEY and Arrows you dumb shit.

WINKEY + SHIFT + ARROWKEYS would let you move between desktops, like workspaces in i3.

github.com/fuhsjr00/bug.n

learn to use the internet freeloader

>My favorite is DWM
have you never heard of dwm-win32?
brain-dump.org/projects/dwm-win32/