How that's possible there is so many morons who use cloud in order to save files when a good hdd is only 100€

How that's possible there is so many morons who use cloud in order to save files when a good hdd is only 100€
Why are you using cloud?

Attached: yw5lbe9mdgy21.jpg (720x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/a49dx3/tifu_by_forgetting_to_manually_save/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cloud is free, idiot.

because some other moron is making sure data is backed up regularly

are you poor?
do you think 100€ is a lot?
some people are too dumb to connect their hdd to their computer and save files manually once a week?

> not being able to differentiate between ftp and cloud
the absolute state of this board

>are you poor?
>do you think 100€ is a lot?
No. Yes. What kind of moronic solution is this? One is free and easy to set up/access, the other is not free and requires an installation. Obvious choice.

I use both

>requires an installation
myfuckingsides
Sound good, may i ask for what purpose you're using cloud?

Having an hdd means that I have to physically move it to another PC to access files stored on there, whereas I can access my files on my phone or a tablet if I have cloud backup.

>myfuckingsides
I am not spending 30 minutes on the phone explaining my uncle how to screw and unscrew this in and out, cable management, and correct formatting.

I use both, mostly cloud thanks to steam
The fact that even your options are saved in the cloud is pretty cool

Why are you helping your family in the first place without make them pay for the help?
Good point. May I ask why do you need to access your files everywhere tho?

That's even worse, now they're spending $150 instead of a free service.

>May I ask why do you need to access your files everywhere tho?
some people are not poor and can afford more than one device

owning multiple devices is not an answer to the question "why do you need to access your files everywhere"

You are being obtuse on purpose and you know it.

Silence liar. You're making excuse for your own inaccuracy.

because files are data.
If you wanna keep files and don;t need to use it, it's just hoarding, one of many forms of being worthless piece of shit.

>free
Nothing is free. Someone is always paying.
In this case it's you with your information.

You sound so young.
In general, young people doesn't have a copy of their work resulting in situation like this: reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/a49dx3/tifu_by_forgetting_to_manually_save/
only 15 seconds to find this example, could find probably a few thousand in one hour

You sound so retarded.

You sound so mad.

thank you.
I'm a 35 y.o. programmer.
I have my backups.
My lifetime work is not more 100MB of sourcecode.
Feel free to sperg and troll about this and have a nice day..

You sound so retarded.

You already said that tho
>My lifetime work is not more 100MB of sourcecode.
Impressive. It's really a different path than mine: I just checked and my lifetime work is something around 2TO with the videos.
Why do you think hoarding is subhuman practice tho?

offsite backup for important files

And you trust your data to 'some other moron'? Good luck in life, moron (since you obviously don't think that's a bad monicker...)

I'm too dumb or cheap to set up my own NAS with network access.

>How it possible people do things differently than me which means they are stupid.

Attached: yikes cubed.png (114x116, 3K)

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

I'm doing the correct thing*, therefore everyone doing another thing isn't doing the correct thing because i'm doing the correct thing. Only people doing the same thing as me are correct, because i'm doing the correct thing.
*Correct for my personal situation. Personal situation can varie.