My therapist want me to come up with reasons to live. I honestly can't think of much

My therapist want me to come up with reasons to live. I honestly can't think of much.
What are YOUR reasons to live?

Maybe you'll enlighten me a bit, you never know.

Attached: Apu Eyes Closed.png (657x527, 46K)

vir die vaderland

Attached: 1531913800144.png (789x604, 126K)

i wanna see where shit goes
i dont want loved ones to be sad
i live in a first world so basically all my physical needs are met so as long as i keep a bit of income i can do what i want
memes
i want to see America
i want to go to Svalbard
i want to eat more good food
and i want to play more borderlands 2 with my two best friends

Memes

Attached: 1541745901891.jpg (600x643, 57K)

How are you doing? Is the discrimination against whites in SA affecting your livelihood?

Really I can't think of any besides not to hurt a couple people that I love.

Attached: 177e.gif (640x360, 393K)

living is something
not living is not something
it's better to have something than to not have anything

But you may live as a ghost, living as a ghost or being trapped in the spirit world is something.

i hate life so much i wont give it the pleasure of watching me an hero

Attached: doll shrug.jpg (150x376, 16K)

because dying is boring
that's literally my one and only reason
I just wanna keep seeing shit happen whether or not it's bad or good

Do you believe in life after death?

The vidya.

it gets boring after a point

My dick still works

we can only drink good tea while we're living

Then you are NOT a real gamer.

The raids

I don't know.

Vidya. Anime. Having a safe, although a little shitty pay, job. Jojoposting at the animeleaf to trigger him.
uh, thats about it.

Attached: 1542571816870.png (540x540, 392K)

Attached: ioykhbtra kav.jpg (407x428, 37K)

Therapist?

>mfw i see a real gamer

Attached: 1539191280905.jpg (222x244, 9K)

The rapist?

U

this, there is literally no point than this. Most faggots doesn't even understand this. They get bored of video because their brains are on low spectrum of IQ. Civ3,4,5,6 POE and so many other games. Life is about fighting boredom and video games are the best of this. Reminder chess game is like 500 years old and still people play it.

Attached: 1463300109449.jpg (700x547, 59K)

Video aren't the best for everybody, some people prefer gardening, photography, sports etc. Creative subjects are far better for the mind rather than video games.

Yeah, it's all depends on people.

>i want to see America
don't bother, it's shit

I want to rape and kill a bunch of people.

blow it out your ass

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Kids

I've only ever been to New York, it's beautiful at Christmas. Next time I would love to go to the countryside and hire a pick up truck and just go for a long drive in the deserts and mountains.

PoE?
>you see a kickstarter with their pointless backstory
>you reach out and get nothing but crap fan fiction
>you are glad the gods have blessed you with this power

I just kinda like living. Nothing more to it.

>life is pointless
So what? Who says there needs to be meaning?

Technological Singularity in 2045

Jow Forums says there has to be meaning. If you don't have a meaning then you're a shitskin paki nigger according to them.

Jow Forums is ghey

Attached: 1543126938739.jpg (249x250, 7K)

and meaning develops with time.
that's why you stick around to find out

Attached: 1536893839879.png (252x200, 42K)

Nice use of socratic method.

Jow Forums says it's based and redpilled to kill yourself just like Hitler and (((suicide prevention))) drugs are just another Jewish trick to control you.
Some even say that going to the (((gym))) is part of their tricks because you have to pay a (((monthly membership fee))) to your local (((Jewish gym))).

Cute anime *girls*

Attached: 15444637429780-b.jpg (850x645, 63K)

For me, it's just because it beats being dead. Being dead sounds pretty fuckin' stupid, since I wouldn't be able to do anything, so that would be no fun. That, and the existential dread of eternal unconsciousness scares the living shit out of me, so there's that too, I guess.

live to kill niggers

I want to have a long life filled with diverse experiences. I want to grow healthier, wealthier, and wiser. I want to explore. I want to create. I want to learn. My desire is the cause of my suffering, but I enjoy to struggle to attain greater heights. For me it is the journey of life that fills me with happiness.

I kind of don't have one but I started doing everything I wanted to do because if I'm gonna die I might as well do what I want before I go right
and now I'm enjoying life more. i do everything i want and am treading the path back to a normal life.
i found that the moment I realised I actually wanted to live was when given a choice between living and dying and putting the work in to not die

If I die my dog won't understand why.

Move to norway. Live the rest of my days there, and die there