What do we know about TeamSpeak 5 so far?

What do we know about TeamSpeak 5 so far?

Attached: Screenshot_415.png (513x417, 300K)

It's shit made for retards.

It loses the one advantage over Discord it has: Not starting Chromium instances that needlessly shit up my RAM.

Ripcord?

Heard they have an invite-only alpha, does it actually do that? Fuck

Attached: 1557353848553.png (799x943, 771K)

>he doesn't have 32 GB of RAM

Yep, according to a colleague, they jumped on the "devlop aps wiht web tecnolgies" bandwagon.

>starting Chromium instances
I use discord in the browser since forever, why the fuck would I actually install it on my hard drive?

In theory, to be able to quit your web browser when not in use for saving resources on weaker PCs.
After I found out about this shit, I went your route as well, so you're absolutely correct. Doesn't make it good though.

Teamspeak through browser soon™ then?

Attached: 1521417522334.jpg (429x571, 47K)

Maybe fucking Mumble will become more popular once the prime advantage of TS (being really resource efficient) is out of the equation.
Been waiting for FOSS VoIP to finally become mainstream forever.

Basically looks like modern steam?

Attached: DuNiqLeW0AA32Bd.jpg (575x841, 47K)

Going for the Discord tranny audience I see

Attached: 7d8af1_6983463.jpg (1200x1197, 130K)

DoA

>hurr durr lets make a social platform instead of a voip
Why is this so popular with devs?
Also they seem to think that:
competing = do exactly what competitor does.

Have Sex.

Look up "executive meddling" on TVtropes.
It's basically what causes the "copy their shit and it will sell just as well, right gaise" bullshittery.

My friends keep getting banned from discord for hatespeech. I hope teamspeak can offer the same functionality as discord, so they'll finally stop coming back to discord.

Will you still be able to self host? That's all that really matters to me.

how is it better than discord are the servers relay private ?

>discord tranny

literally the only alternative that offered everything the old skype had on a simple and modern package

see
also yeah I hope you will be able to selfhost your own instance. Are there no TS5 alpha users on Jow Forums to give us some insight?

Attached: 1557955057272.png (495x461, 520K)

>teamspeak
Heh, I remember that

and yet its full of the most anoying whiney trannys imaginable

777 checked
Fuck trannies

lmaoooo
rip teamspeak

Is it electron?

lmao, not switching from 3 then until I'm forced to
then I'm gonna shill mumble

like you?

well maybe on the servers you are probably joined

Think I remember ts 2, used a lot on a game called darkorbit. What the fuck happened? Why so much bloat?

A reskin wouldnt be amiss, but if they are gonna sacrifice performence for normie trash then miss me with that shit.

Still miles better than D*scord tho so can't really shit on people who will unironically use it

Attached: kill.png (471x343, 146K)