Is phone kino back on the menu?

is phone kino back on the menu?
>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554335541877.webm

Attached: Moto-Razr-2019-696x435.jpg (696x435, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketingland.com/real-reason-google-sold-motorola-lenovo-72376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe

I doubt that anyone involved with anything related to phones have the capacity to think of anything I could ever want.
Everyone in the tech industry is retarded monkeys, but people who develop phones are just a bit above the dumbest people on the planet: web developers.

That's the stupidest idea since a long time.
Now way they'll do it because it's a shitty gimmick with literally no advantage over a regular memephone

>none of the advantages but all the drawbacks of a folding phone
>awkward shape when folded
>huge "chin"
>STILL A NOTCH
whoever did that amateur 3D model fucks tree logs hourly

how did phones fall so far from the light?

Attached: motorazr.jpg (640x480, 23K)

should've been a 3.5" phone that folds into a smartwatch with e-ink display

Will never happen.
Retarded chimps want their shiny ten foot glass bricks. They don't care about shit like pocket size limitations, as most of them are Chinks who were peasants half a decade ago. Lugging around a fuckhuge chunk of glass full of fingerprints is a more tasteful version of how they'd have used to walk around with erect dicks in order to show how important they are.
You can't get a market that produces good stuff when most of the market force is driven by barely sapient creatures.

Plus, glass bricks are cheap. You don't even need to engineer good button ergonomy. Just buy off the shelf parts from South Korea and make an identical copy of the same fucking device that's been copied for the last fucking decade at a pace of thousands of iterations per year.

Just kill me. I hate this future. Where are my QWERTY keyboards, dedicated camera buttons and phones that are a sane size when closed but have huge screens when opened?
Why the fuck do we even have so much R&D pumped into foldable screens? Why not a phone where I can slide out one side to double screen size, by simply having a second screen on the sliding part?
Then again, considering the whining about the notch and how shitty the Android window manager is, it would likely die a horrible death.
I really don't want to see Jow Forums's reaction to Notch v2: Divided Screens.

Based.

I'm genuinely so pissed off about the tech market at this point that I will start a fucking startup. The kind of smartphone you are proposing will be on my long-term agenda.

can you also buy a mediakek license and then fuck them over by leaking the source code and driver's for their chips
pls do this

pinephone when?

>folding screen
what about material fatigue?

What the FUCK happened to motorola?

Got BTFO'd by the iPhone. Their 4LTR era was the best of all time though.

>kino
I don't think that word means what you think it means

To be fair, the Razr was always an underpowered piece of shit with an ugly-ass UI and a weak construction.
It just happened to look pretty.

You mean google after they gutted all of their talent and executive leadership

/thread

>is phone kino back on the menu?
um sweaty

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 8K)

You're a gigantic consumerist faggot and you should be ashamed for letting buzzwords dictate your opinions and behavior as they have.

Attached: 1506313782572.jpg (468x287, 30K)

this is how i imagined folding phones would be. i wanted them to fold into something smaller, not turn the phone into a fucking tablet.

>kino

Attached: 1531955173160.gif (413x243, 51K)

>wants a fucking folding phone
>calls others consumerist faggots
lmao

I actually don't but I'm sick of faggots whining about potentially decent products and getting them altered when they were never in the target demographic to begin with. Shit like that is what lead to the decisions made for the XZ2c which is easily the worst compact by Sony ever.

>potentially decent product
this isn't one

Not this one, but future iterations with new tech might be. The form factor is the most interesting part. Phones that unravel into tablets is fucking retarded, a small square unfolding into a bar is far more practical.

Attached: 1507112318276.jpg (409x720, 64K)

>and a weak construction.
mine is still like new, it's in a desk for the last 8 years though.

>5g capable
thats gonna be the big no from me, famalam

please, for the love of god this

If you're really going to do that, then I have a list for you of key features that Jow Forums users need in their phones so that buying one won't make them feel ashamed of themselves.

You'll need to offer several versions, but start with a 5.4" screen size.

>cellular modem, wifi/bt modem, camera/mic kill switches
>almost no bezels, no notch, sharp corners on screen.
>6 point touch 120hz user completely flat 1920x1080 minimum resolution display with 99.9+% color accuracy and the latest HDRs.
>fingerprint reader
>IR blaster
>magnetometer
>6-12 gB of ram available.
>64 gB-1tB storage available.
>snapdragon 8XX or 6XX from the current year cpu, or better.
>TPM/cryptocurrency wallet separate from main SOC. can use NFC to make crypto transactions.
>stainless steel enclosure, waterproof enough to fish out of the toilet and wash off
>hot swappable SD card, dual SIM, and battery. 3.5mm headphone jack. FM radio. USB 3.2 connectivity.
>front firing speaker on top, down firing speaker on bottom. Microphones on top and bottom.
>physical back, home, and open apps buttons. select/"click" button on one side.
>no more than 7/16" thick.
>Camera system good enough to at least put it in the top 13. Effective digital night vision. Records at 4k with the latest HDRs.
>Runs Android One. Ships with unlocked bootloader and instructions for getting root. Allows for multi boot. Can also run mobile versions of linux distros.
>Costs less than $600, or $400 if you use a 6XX cpu.

On second thought, Jow Forums needs a physical keyboard too, so drop the screen size to 5". Maybe you can do something like put the front camera on the keyboard section. You'll have less competition if you're going after the keyboard market.

>notch
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Even if such phone exists Jow Forums will manage a way shit on it.

Looking pretty is the major selling point for majority of population.

I hate to admit it, but it is also important for me too.

Imagine the smell

Google should have kept them, but Samsung was being a bitch

marketingland.com/real-reason-google-sold-motorola-lenovo-72376

we both know niu-novo will not allow motorola to produce anything nice.

To me Motorola and lenovo are dead.

Attached: JAVA DURGASOFT.jpg (1280x720, 350K)