Why are companies pushing so hard for the 5G meme despite its unproven safety levels?

Why are companies pushing so hard for the 5G meme despite its unproven safety levels?

Attached: 59532622_2258928037691853_3840841031062823643_n.jpg (930x930, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/russia-and-the-5g-cancer-scare-11557875333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOMEONE TELL HIM HAZMAT WONT STOP THE RADIATION

FUCK HE GONE

FUCK HE ENTERED CANCER ZONE.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

a) that's not a hazmat suit. he's wearing something like pic-related.
b) that's a guy cleaning the antennas. you can tell by the thing he's holding, and the stream of water. that's why he has that kind of suit on, because you don't want industrial cleansers on you.

Attached: 14.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Hi, vlad!

wsj.com/articles/russia-and-the-5g-cancer-scare-11557875333

I knew those filthy russians were to blame.

Attached: IMG_20190417_030632.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>that's a guy cleaning the antennas. you can tell by the thing he's holding, and the stream of water. that's why he has that kind of suit on, because you don't want industrial cleansers on you.

See user, you're working on the assumption that OP is;
a) not a faggot
b) a perfectly intelligent human being who has a deep understanding of RF principle and the ability to research, verify, and make a source based argument.

As this is Jow Forums, the latter definitely does not apply, and, well, we all know the former is always trufax. You're wasting your time.

>5G baby.jpg

>You're wasting your time.
well, yes. I'm wasting my life away every day.

>hazmat radiation suit
What a retard

"Radiation" suits don't protect you from radiation, but from irradiated PARTICLES such as air, dust, etc.

Radio waves travel as waves but are absorbed as particles like any other wave, therefore a hazmat suit works for 5G radiation.

I wanna bant you but this was way too funny.

But then again, if a hazmat suit can stop RF radiation, then the skin should do the job aswell.

Saged

Attached: 1547880943146.png (395x500, 131K)

Humans aren't designed to withstand radiation like a hazmat suit is, or else we wouldn't need suits for anything to begin with.

Could even be boiling water and the suit is to protect against the steam.

>Radio waves travel as waves but are absorbed as particles like any other wave, therefore a hazmat suit works for 5G radiation.
That's not how radiation works, dipshit.

>shitlibs blaming russians again
I'm on OP's side now, just because of this. Something is being covered up and they're already trying to create some sort of distraction. But leftists are soulless and lack creativity, therefore Russians are the scapegoat again.

If 5G was harmless then people like OP would be ignored.

Attached: dIRD.jpg (667x584, 92K)

>people like OP would be ignored.
go back

>If 5G was harmless then people like OP would be ignored.
This logic hasn't worked for anything. Ignoring bad ideas doesn't make them go away.

I'm where I should be. You aren't. Go back to Israel.

>wsj.com/articles/russia-and-the-5g-cancer-scare-11557875333
I live in Russia and I never heard people complain about 5G. Not even once. The only kind of people in Russia who know about all these 5G cancer stuff are people who read western news. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing tho. Haven't read the article, but judging by the name it's some anti-russian bullshit again.

Attached: chika_rs.jpg (707x1000, 571K)