There is no reason to use Windows. Gaymen is not a valid excuse

There is no reason to use Windows. Gaymen is not a valid excuse.

Attached: BurlesqueTokyo06.jpg (1600x1053, 397K)

eroge

The testing software for my online classes needs Windows 10 Home. No VMs allowed.

gaming is far superior on windows
however linux is starting to catch up
anything else is who cares tier

I use windows for CAD and Photoshop.

I work in the media industry and require software that isn't available on Linux

I'd rather not run a laggy tranny kernel.

Attached: 20190517_224751.png (1440x2475, 359K)

Based

linturds eternally btfo. let's see how the trannies try to worm their way out of this one

my system hangs when I try to run linux. I know there's a fix but it's just too much work. And Windows 7 just werks.

is that with mitigations enabled for all systems?

>Gaymen is not a valid excuse.
why

Attached: 1196633252560.jpg (576x432, 31K)

My boi gates done it again!

You know you can make VMs that don't look like VMs.

Code?

>Firefox

???????

Don't worry about it dude. People just get prissy cuz people who identify as "gamers" (for lack of a personality) have been making complete fools of themselves lately.

Besides that though Linux really has been making major strides when it comes to games. Nvidia even updated the drivers to 430 I think.

probably caused by scheduler differences
heres two runs on my debian 9.9 stretch with 4.9.0-9-amd64 kernel, left is niceness -20 and right is default

Attached: 2019-05-17-171705_1603x760_scrot.png (1603x760, 128K)

5, 8 and 9 for me

Because 90%+ of games work on Linux without issues and anti-cheat thing is coming to Linux so spyware like PUBG can be played.

What is niceness

imagine the smell when they all collectively harmonize Beethoven's fifth with their flatulence

man nice

its basically priority in the default linux scheduler

Photoshop is thus far the best image editing program. Still better than GIMP and those other startups.

Are you retarded? Literally everyone uses Windows, because it's the best OS.

Attached: 1555098885383s.jpg (250x191, 22K)

No Oculus Rift support on Linux. Literally the only reason I keep wangblows on my pc.

Linux is a kernel, retard

>he unironically bought facebookulus rift
Say hi to the camera.

Attached: oculus cam.jpg (1200x900, 207K)

Valve's new headset's gonna have linux support so that's something right?

Corporate shit like accounting software

based

Attached: 1555981416354.jpg (3280x2160, 1.91M)

Buisness. You think Microsoft gives a fuck about home users? It's all corporate environments.

>implying you can't run it in wine

It's just more convenient that linux

Attached: 0fxx0Sn.png (867x448, 345K)

I don't like cults, projecting beta cuck.

Jesus Christ you're dumb

>spending whole days ricing your shitty distros is a valid reason to use Linux instead
this is why I hate Linux users

Attached: 1557004835922.png (616x595, 309K)

Attached: japanese g.png (1239x712, 173K)

Here's hoping it's not shit. I'd like to try VR without shackling myself to Windows. The more options the better.

there's no reason to give a fuck, sparky.
You can run virtually any shitos on any shitos.
I could even take a fucking and turn it into you. No one would care.

Of course it's from a country that literally works itself to death.

I'll keep that Windows drive for gaymes and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Even then, Linux is hitting big strides. I can't even remember the last time I booted into Windows. Ubuntu is mad comfy, I'd guess Fedora, Manjaro, etc. should be as comfy to gayme on these days.

rollin

>90%

LOLOLOL! Try about 23%

found the gaymen manchild.

>best part in underwater

Attached: 1553841816814.png (645x773, 11K)

>make up number
>post it
truly btfo

spending over 1000 dollars to game is fucking retarded

buy a refurbished laptop(thinkpad, latitude or elitebook)
buy refurbished console

there you have everything you need under 400 dollars

Attached: (sinb) white [150502] 여자친구 GFRIEND (신비 SinB) - 하얀마음 White (e스포츠 가족 페 (608x1080, 2.16M)

Are you retarded? Proton works on almost all games.

How is their feet their best part?

For me, it's number 5.

holy fuck imagine the smell

Attached: d8b48d3f9f7dc1bbc18c11c03503bd15317877dcf57c1b2797bdf99801b2a5ef.gif (413x243, 51K)

*dabs*

Attached: Screenshot_20190517_160613.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

chlorine?

Only if you really like bogging it down and waiting for fucking ever when doing large TIF focus stacks.

>Gaymen is not a valid excuse
Based.

Attached: loonix cope.jpg (510x394, 28K)

Linux is for autists. Mac is for gays. Windows is for normal people. The point of life is to be normal, not a reject. Not sure why kids on Jow Forums can't get this through their heads.

>The point of life is to be normal, not a reject
>posting this on a site made for rejects
Slit your genitals, faggot.

>it's still 2010!
Time to find the courage to kill yourself like you've been thinking about all these years. This site isn't for weebs and neckbeards anymore. Those days are long gone. It's OUR site now, nerd. You're just living in the shed out back and pretending you still matter.

Pls tell me the distro and what software you use for that desktop environment

lmao

clean your room
wash your dick
install arch

It says it in the fetch you gronk.

>Manjaro
For what purpose

brep

OneNote. Using the web app is not a valid work-around.

So fallout 3, jade dynasty pservers, mass effect 2 & 3 and morrowind all run in linux now? No? Well, there are your reasons.

I agree. But the shortcut I made on muh desktop works fine.

uname -a
Linux 4.19.0-kali4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.28-2kali1 (2019-03-18) x86_64 GNU/Linux

It literally is.

>manjaro

sometimes I use adobe for jobs and have no mic or camera on it.

I believe Morrowind actually does, thanks to OpenMW. Doesn't mean I'm gonna switch away from Windows though, I've tried the whole Linux thing and it left a bad taste in my mouth, I can't be bothered to spend all the time and energy it takes to get simple things working just so I can use an OS that gives me no advantages.

OP? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Ease of use
Lots of software
Godlike compatibility (including Linux sub system)
MS Office
Visio
Visual Studio
Photoshop and shit
Easy troubleshooting /problem solving
Useful in real life

why are all the linux distros roughly equal except suse?

laffed.

No one would care about your shit post if you didn't post that image. That's how irrelevant Linux is.

A country that got so good at technology that their youth is now tech illiterate

Yeah it boots up fast but then lags the fuck up because it opens dozens of useless background tasks. Shit OS.

At least linux lets you repair it if it fucks up and your data ain't sent to hell.

>trying this hard to defend trannykernel

>buying the worst VR headset of the market
>buying __anything__ from a company that makes a life from selling intel

You fucked up, and the worst part of it is that you are unable to acknowledge that.

>not lapping up the cunny and foot nectar infused water by the gallon

Attached: M1hiuzi.jpg (720x886, 116K)

Attached: imagine.jpg (690x693, 34K)

I'm new to VR. Is oculos the worst? Why?

opensuse is based on enterprise suse therefore it prioritises security and reliability over anything else.
what a moron.

The tracking is pretty garbage without spending the extra on more sensors, it also has no wireless options and it takes up like 5 USB spots with the extra sensors. 2 of which have to be 3.0s

But desu the controllers are pretty based. but thats not a good enough reason to own one.

the vive is far better and with the index coming out we'll have access to the ultra based knuckles

t. poor

Attached: 1553781868227.gif (384x239, 354K)

>Windows
>Photoshop
>PUBG
>MS Office
>Visio
>Visual Studio

All of these are proprietary closed source software. Because of this, they are harmful and should not be used by anyone. If you'll actually read the end user license agreements for them, which you are forced to agree to if you want to use the program, you'll notice that they take away many of your basic rights, such as the right to modify the program, or to have someone modify the program for you, or to send copies of it that you made yourself to your friends, or often many other things.

That would be enough of a problem on its own, but now consider this aversion to modification and combine it with the fact that all of these programs include telemetry/spying and will try to force updates on you, and in some cases will forcibly make the program cripple itself if you try to reject these updates. It's clear that these companies do not want you to have rights to use your own computer, and will tempt you with whatever flashy "features" they can get away with just to lure you into their trap. Don't fall for it.

If gaming isn't an excuse then video and photo editing are. Oh also CAD

Based Manjabro not giving a fuck.

See this post:
>70997456

These is no excuse for those developers attempting to take away your right to control your own computer.

That's nice. Retard.

Don't listen to the memes, user. Manjaro is pretty good; it, Fedora, and Ubuntu are the goto distros desu. They just werk and are usually up to date with everything.

Attached: 1553375566549.jpg (500x775, 58K)

please tell me the water is undulating because they are farting

>chlorine in a yakuza

kek, american education

But, I torrent Ps.

imagine drinking that water