Tfw you fell for the Jow Forums meme

>tfw you fell for the Jow Forums meme

Attached: gmeme.png (1152x806, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chancode.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the phone?

this

I don't understand the obsession behind watches. Just use your phone.

blackberry key2

its bothersome to unzip your phone whenever you need to tell time

not OP but not a big deal when I still use my flip phone, hell there's actually a second display and I don't even have to open it to see the time.

how do you like the key2? I have the keyone but put it aside for an iphone 8.. couldn’t do anything about the google buttnet

if you work youll know how useful it is

I work at a kitchen and i have one

get a watch and you'll understand why its useful

it can be a nice fashion accessory
a nice analog watch that is, a terrorist watch just makes you look like a manchild

OH NONONONONO
HE FELL FOR EVERY MEME IN THE BOOK

its still bothersome to ravage around your pockets whenever the need arises

It's fine. The keyboard is much better to type on. I often get people asking to try it out because they're melancholic for physical keyboards. Benchmarkfags will bitch about its processor, but honestly it does everything that I've asked of it without lag or delay.

I have a carry pouch attached to my pants it isn't in my pockets , I'm old school.

I use a priv and it's kinda slow but not terrible, theyre probably the best androids out right now imo

Wow, I bet you think Netbeans and/or Eclipse are fine IDEs and you actually do UML.

Is the X1 Carbon Jow Forums approved or is it a meme?

Not really. I'm honestly trying to think of a situation where it would be an issue.

>at meeting without laptop
>phone is already on counter displaying time on lock screen

>driving
>just use clock on dashboard

>at a restaurant
>same as a meeting

>at the dmv
>phone is out because bored

>riding a motorcycle
>clock is on dashboard

>on mass transit
>phone is already in hand

And let's say you're in a situation where you have to take your phone out of your pocket just to check the time. Takes 3 seconds tops. How often do you have to go through this per day? Once? Twice? The time spent putting on the watch in the morning, and taking it off at night, far outweighs the time saved from not checking your phone.

I just don't get it. Someone would have to be super autistic by checking the time every 5 minutes to warrant a need for a watch.

It's both user

>on mass transit

NPC confirmed

memes aside, in winter, pullling ur phone out in transit or whilst waiting is not good

Mass transit is the ultimate commute redpill.

>being chauffeured for less money than to drive yourself
>get to go on Jow Forums your entire commute
>delays aren't a big deal since you just get more shitposting time
>get to witness all the random shit that goes on with strangers for more entertainment

I spent $45 a month for 24/7 access to mass transit. I used to drive and I couldn't imagine doing that monotonous shit 5 days a week.

Attached: 350px-Muni_Metro_trains_on_Taraval_at_24th_and_27th_Avenues,_June_2017.jpg (350x263, 35K)

having to sit next to people is a big downside. Also the farther in time away you get from the height of rush hour the more attractive driving starts to look. I remember going to college downtown and routinely waiting 45 minutes for the next train home - which, since it made every single stop, was slower than driving at that hour to begin with.

>Live in the sticks
>No public transport at daytime
>Not allowed to operate a motorized vehicle anymore

I agree with you but I was commenting on pulling your phone out in -20C just to check the time

I love bussing short rides and longer rides still. Medium (45-60) rides are better wit hthe car

The true redpill is realising that reality is an abstraction created by the 'mind' of the universe, and then just teleporting wherever you want just because you can.

>putting on the watch in the morning, and taking it off at night
nigga the only moment you should take off your watch is when you shower. Why would you take off your watch in bed. It doesn't give you nightmares.

>drive home
>30 minute commute
>shitpost on Jow Forums for 1.5 hours

Vs

>commute home
>shitpost on Jow Forums while waiting and on train for 1 hour
>shitpost on Jow Forums for half an hour

Total time spent for driving: 2 hours
Total time spent for mass transit: 1.5 hours

Also, you can check emails and other shit.

>browsing Jow Forums in public

Yikes!

Posted from my Moto One(TM)

Attached: IMG_20190517_170816953.jpg (4160x3120, 3.52M)

Yeah... I make sure nobody sees.

No one is looking at your phone screen. I've browsed threads where "nigger" is spammed with a black woman sitting next to me and she didn't even notice.

not him but rock a chunky gshock i want my wrist to breathe

theres tons of social media pics of people reading paragraphs and people take pics of them

>at a restaurant
>same as a meeting
heathen
>on mass transit
t. npc

don't wear it so tight then.

>nupad
>watch (/fa/ not Jow Forums
>shitty BlackBerry phone with no custom ROM support and garbage official updates

Attached: 1502101676459.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

Everyone looks at each other's screens. Some dude was flashing me 4:20 code in the calculator app on his phone once on the bus. Obviously this dude was covertly selling weed.

Everyone can see your screen user. Even if you disable the images, normies can recognise green text as from 'the nazi website'

What's the phone on the left?

oh it's the Blackberry Priv ofcourse

>at meeting
"I'm sorry user, was the meeting not interesting enough for you? Put your phone away."

>at a restaurant
Only instagram whores have their phones out over a meal, user.

>on mass transit
*yoink*

and i sleep on my side so i want my face to not mash the shock dude

YO GOOGLE MY NIGGA TELL ME THE TIME

WATCHFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH (hahahaha GET IT?!?!?!?)

ok fren, not here to question your life choices. I sleep with pic related on and have zero issues.

Attached: 7c75c197-ff89-4dc6-ac6d-a15c86df4e40.jpg (600x800, 62K)

It's a lot easier to glance at my watch when I'm running a cardiac arrest call. If I need to pull out my phone for AHA algorithms then I shouldn't be doing my job in the first place.

Hehe :^)
I disable images sometimes but that's to save data usage.

Next to your Werthers and nitroglycerin pills?

I had to stop wearing a watch. Got mad rash after I replaced the strap.

t. A NEET who only fantasized these scenarios and doesn't expirience them in the real world.

public transportation

Attached: IMG_20190517_173204.jpg (3456x3456, 2.69M)

I don't experience people pulling their phones out over a meal in the real world because I don't keep poor company.

>Van: Station
welk station?

Did you make this?

I am using and I'm tired of it. I'm buying a watch.

Like I said, you never expirience these situations in real life. You're a NEET.

I wish, but sadly not.

Kek, btfo

You forgot your CRT and Stax.

What's going on in this thread

Attached: IMG_20180517_080141.jpg (4096x3072, 3.7M)

Nah I don't do programming
Not that old but good joke friend.

EINDHOVEEEN WOO
kanker station

Public transport sucks. I'd rather walk, cycle, drive, anything than share my space with strangers in a human version of a cattle truck.

I prefer being chauffeured than having to waste my time doing a brain dead activity like drive.

Driving is fun.

Try walking or biking five kilometers to and from work five days a week in blizzards half the year, then report back your preferences.

Completely false when commuting. Unless you're a smooth brain.

that better be running arch nerd

>than having to waste my time doing a brain dead activity like drive.
Never saw a no license fag coping so hard.

Kek, I have both a car and motorcycle license. Sold the car a year ago and haven't been happier.

My commute isn't stop and go traffic for 10 km straight. There's traffic in some sections but the rest is clear.

I simply prefer to sit in my napa leather seats, with air conditioning, premium Bose audio system, 250HP capable engine, and a smooth suspension, than sit with hobos in a smelly bus, with hard plastic seats, no AC, shit suspension, and having to walk several hundred meters on top of that.

Please tell me that isn't the anniversary edition thinkpad. You're supposed to buy a used thinkpad not a brand new one.

Attached: 1270133135139.jpg (465x315, 16K)

Attached: arch.png (666x849, 903K)

>not enjoying a nice drive
>not glancing occasionally at your watch like a true gentleman who values his time
lmao always knew Jow Forums is filled with söys

Attached: img11052019.jpg (960x1280, 207K)

so?

Attached: coolest_person_on_g.jpg (1280x696, 230K)

There are no hobos on public transit.

those are expired aren't they

Your car doesnt have a clock? Pathetic.

>not just using the clock on your dash
confirmed for never driven a car

Driving CAN be fun but commuting in rush hour traffic every day is the quickest way to make it miserable. That said a lot of American cities have awful public transit so you're fucked either way

I don't actually know how to drive

I use my watch because I work in landscaping. It's not a good idea to bring expensive tech on the jobsite. Also it can be rude to look at your phone in some situations.

Well you can fix that in under a week.

timed runs

bread on hood

this dipshit has the time in 3 different places on his car yet uses a Rolex which is incorrect

Attached: time.png (960x729, 1.13M)

The few old men I've borrowed cars on none of them had proper clock. I guess that's how they compensate for their lack of correct time and intelligence lmao

>looking at a digital
lmao, poorfag detected

>phone isnt waterproof
>watch is
Also
>battery lasts a life time in watches, not counting wind up ones.

>buy a porche
>overclock it anyway
baste`

>overclock
heh

Attached: 1483128119730.jpg (738x560, 93K)

>he doesn't use 4chancode.org/

I've been here since the text only boards full of ascii drawings and I haven't fell for a single Jow Forums meme, feels good.

WHY

>Boomerberry

Have sex

Should i fall into the Tin Audio 2 meme?

>reverting to a pocket watch

this is cool. if only there was some way to reply

Redpill me on cuckbooks

>Just use your phone.

Just use your head.

You should have gone for the much superior Dell E4300