Why don't you have most respectable job in IT?

Why don't you have most respectable job in IT?

Attached: data_scientist.jpg (519x591, 43K)

>most respectable job in IT
I see you posted the wrong image OP, surely you meant cyber security?

fpbp

why is there a woman on that picture?

> tfw got a degree in both
> fresh out of college looking for a job
> only one job opening for cyber security data scientist
How many memes have i fallen into?

Attached: 1556819703058.jpg (583x439, 35K)

Currently working on compsci BA from low tier school. Doesn't matter because my degree will say 'Computer Science'

Because it's a meme, filled with retards.
And DevOps pays better.

ive researched some ML stuff

we're fucked boys.

It seems to be a woman-heavy field, like biology and chemical engineering. Almost all the people with the job title "data scientist" are women.

T.B.H. it seems like a comfy job, a bunch of them got to do it from home.

data science is not IT, it's "tech"

Of you want to use both of your degrees, you probably should be looking for research positions

Because i am bullying myself at work, and because i have a heavy state of depression.. If i don't know what i do wrong then i automatically assume i do everything wrong

>mfw when I have those skills
>mfw when my pay is cut in half because I'm a mere statistician.

Data = Information
Tech = Technology

What the hell, man?

Is there any job for actual "nerds" and not normies with normal social skills pretending to be "nerd lulz so randumb"?
I am really bad with people, what knowledge would make it easy to get remote jobs?

but I do and it is the comfiest job in existence.

> filled with retards.

this is also true, it is very difficult to find someone competent with statistics however the demand is high for data scientists so you will most likely end up working with a pajeet who copy pastes code from stackoverflow and only knows Random Forest (TM).

Can you talk on the phone? If so... Call center. Sorry bud, you lost the genetic lottery.

Data != information

>Why don't you have most respectable job in IT?

Because I'm not a biocunt or pajeet diversity hire

Because there are a limited number of tech company CEO positions available.

Because I make more in QA

because i realized in my first semester of college how gay that is and went into proper EE instead of cucked CS.

anything at a datacenter thats hands on, network technician is probably your best bet. You can do that build skills, both tech and social.

Because I wasn't born with 10 years experience with every single thing involving electronics in the past 40 years for a junior position.

Because I dropped college 9y - 10y ago and yet here I am now.....

>21th century

Attached: 1502601440139.png (1015x639, 616K)

But I do
get a data science msc and you're set
t. mere statistician