Apple is the only company that still makes flagship phones with 5" screens

>Apple is the only company that still makes flagship phones with 5" screens
Has the age of the virgin phone dawned upon us? Do Android manufacturers believe all their users do is watch anime and play videogames? Does your average normie really think fuckhuge screens are good?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Contrary to popular belief we are heading towards 7inch phones.

I doubt this is contrary to popular believe. Phones have been doing nothing but getting bigger and apparently people consider it a good development, evident by the heaps of assburgers on here who think ChinYang F1 is good due to having >6" screen for their animes.

If anything a large screen is indicative of a normie phone, virgins spend their time on a desktop PC.

Normies massively use iPhones over Android which have 5" screens because they don't do shit like browsing imageboards or spending copious amounts of time on their browser in the first place.

android is more popular than iphones, it’s only us and some other rich places where iphones seem normal

I thought even in brown people countries all the popular people (and especially hot girls) had iPhones. Even if this means having iPhone 6 or whatever

A 6.1" Galaxy S10 has a slight smaller horizontal size (in portrait mode) than your average 5" 16:9 phone, it's just taller. And just so you know, the 5s/SE has a 4" screen.

so much this

fucking hate these huge ass phones, I don't use it 24/7 i feel like a woman in a tight skirt when trying to bend down with a 6" phone in my pocket, it aint fitting

So you're saying poor street shitters use androids. Good to know.

You can't be a virgin if you have gigantic man hands

Attached: thinking.jpg (570x387, 31K)

>flagship
embarrassing consumer

>SE has a 4" screen.
Bought this at launch and I still use it, but I'm a brainlet and went for the 16GB version
>hurr durr why would I ever need more than 16GB
Should I buy the XS now or wait for the new iphones in sept?

>lagPhone
>flagship

Consider suicide iToddler.

Attached: 1550113600920.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

wait or buy a used se with 64gb for about a hundred bucks

>apple is the only company that sells budget phones as flagship phones

Fixed.

Normies don't know any better, and even after introducing the shovel-sized versions a lot of people still buy the smaller ones. The market for a compact flagship is there.

>2/3 apps tested are google apps
>they worked better on the google OS everybody xDDD
oh my

Everybody uses Google apps since Apple apps are a fucking joke.

Attached: 1549066991364.png (677x907, 188K)

Either buy a real phone or kys

>wtf, I love having my maps data recorded and sold for profit and targeted advertising now

>fixed and sold my S8 when the display broke after it fell from my hand ONE time
>got this unbreakable baby instead
No regrets.

Attached: photo_2017-02-07_17-37-22.jpg (740x600, 123K)

>wtf, I love having my maps data recorded and sold for profit to the government now

Attached: 1552294571719.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

Based and construction worker piĺled

How good is that FLIR camera?

I don't know what is it about Apple that makes people mad.
Anyway, it seems my next phone will be an iPhone. I dislike iOS because it's so limited, but fuck me if I'm going to carry a fucking tablet with me.
Even the iPhone XS is too big for comfy single handed use, but at least it's not as ridiculous as those 6-7" monsters.

Does it make you feel like a whole man again?

It's ok. It's useful in some situations, like detecting water pipes before drilling on a wall.

No, but your salt does.

Prism, prism, on the wall

Honestly if you use a phone for more than just messaging or calls a bigger phone to a degree is always welcomed. The current sizes of the phones such as the s10+ feels about right

>>Apple is the only company that still makes flagship phones with 5" screens
That's right, outright lie on the Internet.

Attached: S10-mini_4.2inch_.jpg (1022x763, 202K)