Phones are taken everywhere

>phones are taken everywhere
>easy to drop or get inadvertently damaged
>companies continually make them thinner
>make them out of glass and aluminum, which are easily damaged because muh premium feel
>which everyone proceeds to either put a $4 case on or promptly drop and shatter their $1000 faggot rectangle.

Literally what is even the point?

Attached: iPhone-x.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tracfonestore/phones/tf-alcatel-raven-lte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Literally what is even the point?
consume

this is why you buy the $70 faggot rectangle
or alternatively, don't buy a mobile phone
just use a landline at home and unplug it when you arent expecting to receive calls
that's what i do
fuck corporate consumerism, fuck domestic spying, fuck the fbi, fuck the nsa and fuck cianiggers

For the company selling it to you to make money.
Their care for the end user ends at the $.

how do i get the cool voice to text landline Jow Forums shitposter 1000 so i can be on your level

do you know of any landline phone i can get made out of tin foil?

never did this to any of my phones.
I literally have no clue how to do this.
why the fuck do you not buy all the available shielding for your expensive tech that you take anywhere in a world with a gravity pulling everything down? Are you people retarded?

They could also make cars out of materials that don't rust and last forever.
Guess why they don't.

They used to, and some of them still run.

Only in countries that went bankrupt.

Get a case.

I've yet to ever have a smart phone (not that i wouldn't want one there's just stuff like cost etc.). My flip phone usually sits inside a small clip pouch, dunno what I'll do when I do finally get a smart phone.

What about Matt Farah's million mile Lexus?

>aluminum, which are easily damaged
how
Unless it's built like a flimsy piece of shit, you can't damage aluminum beyond scratches, and if it is and you bend it, it snaps in half regardless.

why don't you just Not Drop Your Phone?

>how
>Unless it's built like a flimsy piece of shit

Attached: 1548520133012.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

I don't understand what you're complaining about. You can easily buy a phone that doesn't have a glass back if that bothers you so much.

capitalism

Just don't buy flimsy chink shit, it will break regardless of what it's made of.

I'm not dropping $800 because I like the appearance of the phone, I'm doing it for the specs which unfortunately seem tied to stupid design choices like this.

This. There's no other excuse.

I don't even own a phone anymore, not even a landline. It is like the 80s exist again.

Attached: CONSUME.png (680x300, 340K)

All smartphones are built thin, cheap, and flimsy (except that one big battery one). What kind of muscle build do you have to think otherwise?

Attached: SoyMuscles.jpg (994x725, 115K)

Just don't drop your phone you retard nigger

I've had the same exact Alcatel consumer Cellular phone for 2+ years and there isn't a single crack or scratch on it. I've only dropped it twice. I don't have a case.

Just don't be retarded

You're a fucking idiot. There are plenty of rugged smartphones in the market. What do you think construction workers use?

are you seriously going to use the fact that you've broken every phone you've ever owned to larp as someone with muscles?

Me? I use Cat B25.

Attached: item_XL_4677101_1912143.jpg (600x471, 42K)

I've never owned a smartphone before and never will. They are too flimsy and cheap for even normal use. Even those government issued ones are terrible. And, yes, you have a distinct problem if you don't realize they are flimsy and shit, kid.

Too flimsy. I can feel it bending from here just sitting in your lunch box under the weight of your dragon dildo.

Attached: iphone.jpg (500x337, 47K)

>discussion about smartphones
>old man posts his boomer phone

2010 called, they want their technology back, gramps.

>2010 phone tech

OOOOOOOLD AS SHIT! lol

Attached: f9025feb226444bfd4af208e88de124c-320-80.jpg (320x240, 9K)

I would love for companies to start using shit like carbon fiber and magnesium alloyd and policarbonate. call it space age materials for premium space luxury and put elons face smiling in front of the package for maximum space shilling.

shit can be thin and durable, just use the right shit for it.

Or, you know, make phones with thicker and heavier materials. Also a bigger battery wouldn't hurt.

I don't try to break phones with all my strength. so my muscle build is irrelevant. If you've ever done so, then you're probably suffering from mental issues and indeed shouldn't be using phones that aren't disposable. Now, smartphones differ from getting permanently bent or shattered with minimal pressure (ishit and other chinkshit), to surviving drops and being sat on, so there's a huge practical difference.

Consume product and become excited for next product.

fuck off zoomer. go back to being spied on by google

The thinner they are the thinner they'll be with a protective case. You're right though, they should try to make them indestructable.

>I don't try to break phones with all my strength. so my muscle build is irrelevant.

That seems to be the entire point. They break on their own. Seems you can't even brain. Must be dat 5g.

All my phones are still fully intact to this day, I've never used screen protectors or cases, and I had dropped each of them dozens of times. So either you're buying trash phones or it's you who's breaking them.

>THIS happens to ME and no matter what proof I'M shown I will NOT believe you (who is SHIT)

Shut up, retard. Take your anecdotal evidence and fuck off.

>fuck domestic spying, fuck the fbi, fuck the nsa and fuck cianiggers
posts on 4 chan... kek

What kind of normal use are you talking about, you neanderthal? How the fuck are you too retarded to use a Cat smartphone? I think even literal retards do fine with those

You're claiming that you both never have owned a smartphone and that they're all flimsy and break on their own, so you don't even have anecdotal evidence.

That was my first post in this thread.

>have manly muscles and fit physique, no padding of whale blubbler

>put it in back pocket
>sit down, *crunch*

>put it in front pocket
>sit down, *bend crunch*

>take it out to sit down to protect it
>fumble it because i don't need it out and am doing other shit, *cracks on the floor*

I guess I need to be a pillowy 210lbs land whale to cushion it or use a harness like a turbo nerd.

>he doesn't have friends
>he doesn't watch those friend go through phone after phone for the past 2 decades

Seems you can't even brain. Must be dat 5g.

Attached: 1555874106111.jpg (549x366, 56K)

Yeah nah, that won't happen with a Cat smartphone or similar.
Btw stop wearing skinny jeans you faggot

Chicks don't like baggy jeans and that isn't a smartphone.

Yes it is

>I totally wear skinny jeans to impress girls
I see you're using the old "pretend to be gay to befriend them" tactic.

I have, but most of those are chinkshit or iphones, and they usually get damaged when they leave them lying somewhere out of sight or they somehow drop them into water. For some reason I never do that, must be my luck.

Smartphones are cancer

Attached: Bin that phone.jpg (590x384, 123K)

Seems I hit a sore spot. Sorry to hurt ya.

Attached: BTFO.webm (758x308, 562K)

Likewise

shut up, fatty

Planned obsolescence.
If your phone looked cosmetically new after a year's use you wouldn't buy a new one every year.

>buy OPO
>rubber backing
>gets scuffed and scratched but since it's a rough rubber surface you can't even tell
>5 years and still going

>fuck corporate consumerism, fuck domestic spying, fuck the fbi, fuck the nsa and fuck cianiggers
100% based in reality.

Who forces you to buy those phones?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (705x394, 36K)

the point is so you spend more money. this is also why the computer hardware inside of iphones (and macbooks) doesn't last long before it shits itself and dies. planned obsolescence in the name of corporate greed. use the cheapest materials and components you can think of and the cucks will keep handing over money to keep their itoys functioning.

>gravity

hahaha. its not real my friend

>one friend's phones keep breaking
>"the only explanation are these phones must be poorly made!"
could it be that perhaps your friend is just a clumsy retard like yourself?

I can play soccer with my non-smartphone and the worst thing that'll happen is that the replacable battery pops out and has to be put back in.

smartphones are more fragile than dumbphones yes, but only idiots and itoddlers have problems breaking phones over and over, while the rest of us have smartphones that we actually take care of

>>put it in front pocket
>>sit down, *bend crunch*
Wear real pants and not faggot shorts and this won't happen

throw out your smartphone. hit the gym.

>>put it in front pocket
>>sit down, *bend crunch*
thank you rippletits

>this is why you buy the $70 faggot rectangle
shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tracfonestore/phones/tf-alcatel-raven-lte
$30 faggot rectangle master race

Point is you gauge your own ability to break the phone and pick the case yourself.

Not everyone wants a fucking brick CAT phone when they never drop their shit

I refuse to spend over $200 on a phone and spend a good portion on the case so that shit doesn't break. It's like buying a car, you buy the older model which isn't as valuable and take good care of it. I've never had a cellphone break on me. Plus you can lengthen the lifespan of phones a lot with custom ROMs or jailbreaking/rooting.

Rationally, why do you care?
Does ranting about what other people choose to do with their time and money fill that desperate and lonely void inside you? Do you feel better now?

You aren't interesting to us anyway. All we need are your tax returns.

they use iphones with otterbox cases lmao
t. civil engineer who works on the field

Then buy a $50 smartphone.
$20 more and you can get an octacore mt6750 LG from boost mobile

Extremely based and redpilled.

Attached: 1556879884749.png (1000x1000, 177K)

How do you retarded monkeys keep breaking your phones? The most damage I've done is a single broken screen over the past 10 years.

Based.

I've only broken one smartphone and I've had seven since Android started being a thing. I had it in my jacket pocket when I was charging it with a power bank and keeping it warm at the same time (it was a camping trip in the winter). I bent over to put my shoes on and it slipped out of the pocket and right into the gravel.

Other than that I always take good care of my phones and for that reason I don't go for the cheapest models. I get the one with the most features. Right now I only want models that have IP68, Qi charging, NFC, big screen and decent battery. Right now I have a Samsung S8+. Other than it having a gimmick display and body I'm pretty happy about it.

>>that pic
this can't be real

I know someone who constantly drops her dumbphone. The battery flies out every damn time. It is starting to get hilarious and sad at the same time. It still works perfectly even after many encounters with concrete and hard tiles.

We live in a boring dystopia.

Buy the most durable phone you can, and so long as it sends and receives calls, who gives a fuck about anything else.

I bought an used Z5 for 120€ last year.
It's 4 years old, but it has no aesthetic damage.
Brand new smartphones (especially flagships) aren't worth it, because they can break easily as you mentioned.
Also, fuck iPhones.

Attached: 1556806694460.gif (536x354, 2.97M)

How the fuck do you retards break your phones so often? Your handlers shouldn't allow you technology if you're gonna treat it so poorly.

>unplugs phone
>posts on the internet
It's like shooting yourself in the back of the head.

>tfw have never broken a single phone since my first one in 2003
Feels good dawgs. Note8 here and waiting for the next big thing to release so I can get something else. It's a 100% tax write off so it's basically free.

>ME GRUG, ME SMASH TINY PHONE AGAINST ROCK
>WHY GRUG PHONE BREAK?? GRUG MAD!
Take care of your things. Hell, even drop tests generally show that caseless phones do much better than one would expect from falls, yet people somehow manage to completely wreck their expensive devices within minutes. Never once had an incident with any phone I've owned.

Every girl cracks their phone eventually because their front pockets are useless, so they put their phone in their back pocket and sit on it sooner or later.

I've dropped the fuck out of my note phone and it's never broken.

I've had at least 5 OH SHIT IM A RETARD moments with my samshit note 4 and it still werks.

Fruit toys are for bitches, old people, faggots and retards.

Attached: 1557003754305.jpg (399x400, 61K)

>just use a landline at home
shit, do they still have those?
i unironically don't know if the phone jacks in my apartment even work.
i've lived here for 5 years.

I've never dropped a phone in my life. That said, if you want a phone with an OLED screen and is tough as shit (while also coming with its own charging stand), do I have the device for you!

Attached: casio-gzone-rock-phone.jpg (500x404, 169K)

Where do I get this fly killer tech

hes 100% right though
gravity isnt a real force like electricity or magnetism, its just spacetime inertia, like a centrifuge.

I have a machines aluminum case for my phone and one time it slid off of the table. The corner of it is damaged, so yes, aluminum can be easily damaged. But my phone doesn't have a single scratch because of it.

I've dropped my freebie chink phone multiple times and the thing still runs like a champ. Not even a scratch on the screen. Freebie old ass Alcatels are more robust than thousand dollar fagphones

So uh, should I look out and buy cracked iPhones? How would I make sure they were used by girls? What would they smell?

>literally complaining you're a clumsy fuck and drop your phone

omg costs so much money when i smash my car into a pole wtf

Designers are retards, the tech reviewers are retards, and consumers are retards.
Same problem with cars. Here, let's put big wheels with thin tires on the higher trim versions so you wreck your shit driving around America's ancient pot-holed roads.

Here you go user. Waterproof and shatter proof

Attached: rBVaR1ukU8uAMA4lAAKwwoZxMyg146.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)