The botnet has a list of every purchase you have made, ever

The botnet has a list of every purchase you have made, ever.

Check yours here

myaccount.google.com/purchases

Attached: Screenshot_20190517_204420.jpg (1080x1548, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/privacy-policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the pic

lol. i switched to proton mail for this reason. i had rather pay for email than use gmail. remeber if its free you are the product.

It has infos from ebay, steam and the play store for me. Spread out over three accounts. 5 things in total.
Well, guess who is changin his email address for a few websites to cock.li

>cock.li
enjoy getting sending emails straight to someone's spam folder

i checked and it's only 3 things

Fml..

Everytime I ask Jow Forums how to increase privacy you guys just say that everything is equally bad.
People here say Protonmail is not really secure and bans people with non PC political opinions.

my purchase history seems only include just a handful of items from ebay and one of the biggest store on my country but nothing else

Shows my gay amazon purchases because I have those emails in my inbox yeah don't care, but I do want to get off google services for good including email. Dunno how good protonmail is but for now I moved most of my shit to it.

Thanks for the tip /b/ro
now I don't have to remember my purchases

>newfaggot detected
Just use Google ffs. We aren’t here to do your research for you.

Not really surprising, don't see why you would want to delete this list if you still continue to use gmail. Not like deleting it would make google forget it, it'll still be in gmail.

It's just a buncha hand tossed pizzas from dominos for me

scared your mum will see your dragon dildo purchases?
This is nothing more than purchases parsed from your order/purchase confirmation email.
What exacly is the problem here?
You trusted them enough to hold all your emails, how is compiling this list to only purchases a problem?
They are not tracking online purchases,its only extract from emails.
Deleting purchase email removes item from this list.

and how can you be sure proton is not parsing your emails?

deleting emails removes items from this list

But most sources aren't very critical. After using google I thought protonmail was good, I thought vpns were good and tor was good. Now I think it's all useless.

Tutanota

Also pick the lesser of two evils.

>deleting emails removes items from this list
Sure, I doubt google would delete that info about you if you don't go through some GDPR effort or something. Just saying that people who see this list and are appalled or something are dipshits, it's not new info for google.

because it only recognize some stores order numbers and only as long as you have email in your mailbox

>>deleting emails removes items from this list
>Sure, I doubt google would delete that info about you
this is more general question - are your emails and info gained from there really deleted when you delete emails. I doubt it.

this is quite cool.
When I use gmail I know jews can see everything anyway, so I'm a good goy on it

Google is even worse at tracking me than I expected.
Literally hundreds of purchases from over 30 different stores over the years and what does this give me?
Less than two dozen buys from one store. And it's not even all the purchases I've made in that particular site.
I am amazed someone pays google for this information, for they are incompetent.

Attached: 03a.jpg (600x454, 40K)

>You don't have any purchases
Only signing into Google once in a fortnight master race.

Attached: 1395370225946.jpg (720x720, 92K)

>checked
Do you idiots actually not log out of google?

Attached: why no buy.jpg (707x540, 15K)

If you're logged in or not is actually irrelevant.

it only tracks the purchases that i made in the websites where i used my gmail account. and that is only one website. fuck all the brainlets in this thread.

Proton is free

Then I should have thousands of entries so either it does matter, my profile data is hiding actual data or

This is why you don't use Google sign-in on any site, full stop. Create a username/password and store it in a password manager. Being lazy lets these companies get even more data out of you.

Anyone remembers that Samsung Play Store exploit some dude here found? I got like $800 credit I used to buy apps like mad for like 5 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-171337.png (1080x1920, 143K)

>Then I should have thousands of entries
On what basis? I'm just saying you don't need to be constantly logged in for this to do it's job, whether you have entries or not doesn't detract from this. I'm not wrong, dipshit.

this

Attached: purchase.png (675x451, 10K)

it has nothing to do with that, its just gmail parsing your shit

Don't click that link. Google will know what you've been posting on 4channel.

Attached: 1515706877375.jpg (498x456, 48K)

>Then I should have thousands of entries so either it does matter, my profile data is hiding actual data
>This is why you don't use Google sign-in on any site, full stop.

Its just email parsing brainlets. Has nothing to do with sign-in or loging in or out.

>Using gmail for anything in 2007+12

Attached: 8d4.jpg (601x601, 121K)

>On what basis?
Well I use one of my google mail as a contact to buy shit from websites so I should have tons of transactions, especially ebay. So either you're wrong or my browser security anti-spy shit is top notch or...ect

G Suite

mine only has shit I bought with google pay

False, this happens if you use Google sign-in on websites. I'm always logged in and mine shows 0 purchases. I buy shit online all the time

based

Or google didn't pick that shit up for you specifically, doesn't mean that this only works if you're constantly logged in. Shut the fuck up with your anecdotal evidence.

it already does, you silly nugger
protip: reCAPTCHA

Attached: 2019-05-17_232642.png (530x368, 37K)

>myaccount

I don't use anything google related other than reCaptcha. Everything else is blocked on the hosts level.

The trips of truth 555

>False, this happens if you use Google sign-in on websites.
Never used that, but still have transactions. They're parsed from gmail. Also never logged in. So with you and me being never logged in, and it showing for me but not you means it's irrelevant (because it parses your gmail).
It's very open about how this fucking works mate.

ok so what? I have. I have setup my stores to sent a notification to gmail

No it's not u retard. Ive bought tons of shit under my gmail and none of it shows up on that purchases page. not even stuff i bought with google pay

>So with you and me being never logged in
I literally just said I'm always logged in though

It fucking tells me it got it from which specific email. That is totally how it works, it just borked for you.

You should shut the fuck up with your fake bullshit

Assuming you meant to reply to since you quoted me.
I know. That's what I meant. With you (the person that's always logged in), and me (the person that's never logged in) ...

>No it's not u retard.
Maybe you should check it first before commenting tard

Attached: ttt.jpg (1357x955, 58K)

Attached: 0.0.0.0.png (312x200, 3K)

servers in germany, good luck with that

Attached: 1458885603898.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

Stallman was right all along.

> it's perfectly fine for a corporation to go through your private mail to harvest data for its botnet. A-OK.
you wot m8? that's unacceptable at any level.

>and how can you be sure proton is not parsing your emails?
because all the mail sent and received by a user's account is encrypted using a user's key. only the key holder can read any messages stored in their inbox/outbox/sent. if you're emailing someone outside of protonmail, the message is decrypted and sent normally. if you were sending mail from one protonmail account to another, it's 100% encrypted. nobody can see anything without the keys.

Google ads always give me ads with Ramadan offers I'm not even Muslim lol

Attached: idf-logo-israel-military-shirt.jpg (1340x1520, 181K)

Use Tutanota

>> it's perfectly fine for a corporation to go through your private mail to harvest data for its botnet. A-OK.
>you wot m8? that's unacceptable at any level.
That was always part of the deal. You give them your mails, they read it. If you don't want that, don't give them your mails.
And you realize that emails arrive at protonmail unencrypted, right? They would have the possibility to read those mails from stores before they encrypt them for you.

>shit I bought last week listed as something bought in 2018
wut

>And you realize that emails arrive at protonmail unencrypted, right?
no shit, Jow Forumsenius? the only scanning they do is for spam or viruses before the mail is encrypted using the recipient's key.

protonmail.com/privacy-policy

And that just loops back to the original question the other guy had, how can you be sure that they're only scanning for spam and viruses before encrypting? Your answer was bullshit, you can't be sure.

jews, muslims, they're all the same sand people.

did you read the privacy policy at all, you illiterate fucking retard?

If they know what I bought, why the fuck do they keep showing me ads for the thing I bought for months? Do they think I'm some kind of vacuum cleaner collector?

> You don't have any purchases
Probably a US thing with its Amazon.

>still having a goolag account

I bet you also use arsebook like a braindead boomer

Attached: 8361001106oFGAM.jpg (869x858, 163K)

>replace gmail with protonmail
>"wtf is your mail address? is that a scam?"

>not creating multiple google accounts for your devices
Make it difficult for them

Nothing is listed on that link, because I disabled it all years ago
However they still save it, I'm sure. It's just not listed.

Great! Google knows I'm a dick sucking faggot now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-162050.png (1024x2048, 372K)

>Don't use gmail for my amazon account

How does it know?

Attached: 1536723198643.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>and how can you be sure proton is not parsing your emails?
they literally can't

>logged purchases go back to 2007
jesus

>only use Gmail for sites I expect to send spam to me
>all the info they have on me is 8 years worth of pizza
Eat shit, Google.

>You don't have any purchases
its almost as if setting up privacy settings stops this shit

just use your included @pm.me address, it looks less retarded.

>32-43
vomiting japanese game giel

>the only scanning they do is for spam or viruses before the mail is encrypted
this is exactly what we are talking about - spam scanning is usually keywords + some context parsing - so exactly what gmail is doing with this purchases parsing

Just because they don't record it FOR YOUR PERSONAL ACCESS, doesn't mean they don't record it at all. Windows 8.1 played this trick on millions.

It's my hips, not my waist.

Attached: Kik-ChasteSissySteph_7.jpg (343x789, 208K)

Attached: d6bd5536-bda1-4173-92b3-5cf46e8260b0..png (419x249, 3K)

>waist size 32-43

They know I bought some soap last summer. Better flee to the middle of nowhere and live underground.

HONK! HONK!

this is actually what is causing me to move off of gmail. I've already moved all my online purchase accounts to a different email for this very reason.

purchase history is one of the most descriptive and lucrative sets of data about a person you can sell on the internet. Makes sense (((they're))) scraping it with no way to easily delete it.

Mmmm.. more?
#nohomo

That's why I run my own email. It's not feasible for me to do "Big Data" on myself. Heck, I even delete the logs after a few months.

Gmail can't even compete. Too bad I have to use it for school/work (and my work forces Gmail's bastardized XOAuth2 for "security" reasons).

thank op i was looking for the date for one of my purchases 3 years ago

All this has for me is newegg, steam and some occasional times I went to pizza hut. Hardly representative of my spending habits.

it actually has barely anything thankfully

yikes

Attached: Untitled-1.png (702x824, 64K)

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

>knowing what those are from
You first.

Everyone of these threads, what you guys truly are is on display. Lincucks are the funniest, all talk.

No, I'm logged in right now, I'm always logged in. Google still doesn't have anything because I'm not a incompetent.

Attached: you're face.png (512x514, 39K)

Is it summer time already?
>The botnet has a list of every purchase you have made, ever.
Thats just the tip of a really really large ice burg.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1620x1080, 132K)

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

correlate times of purchase with locations and chosen flavors/order size + local weather conditions, tv programming etc etc... and I reckon a top class AI/ML algo would know more about you than you would like!

Careful you don't cut yourself with that edge!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2500x2500, 228K)

>the botnet doesn't know about my dragon dildo purchases
Thank fuck

Attached: scrot[19-05-17@18:07:04].png (340x300, 10K)