If you can't tell what this function does, you don't deserve to call yourself a programmer

If you can't tell what this function does, you don't deserve to call yourself a programmer.

Attached: 1558129733095.jpg (994x552, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whitespace

Attached: 1446710482044.gif (350x240, 2M)

sorry, i dont program in pseudocode with shitty line wrapping

if you can't even comment your code you don't deserve to call yourself a programmer either

It shows how to fuck your moms pussy

nice trips
niggerlicious code though

And if you write code like this you don't deserve to all yourself a programmer

If you can tell what it does you have no job.

Here's a spoiler for y'all kiddies: it's in Smalltalk, worst horseshit language since LISP's bad sides became apparent. Just look at that shit.

Anyway, the first line is an assert about trivialities. The second assigns y with sizeof(self) + sizeof(super). The third is a vector literal, which is then iterated to print each item's class name. (on the "Transcript", which is horseshit as well.) Then it returns whether x is smaller than y.

No need to thank me.

Thanks

ugly and dumb syntax

>if True and true and true
A Pajeet that works for 3$ an hour writes riddle code as well pretending to be an actual programmer, what makes you different?

>smalltalk
Isn't that the one made by some retard who got mad noone liked his shitty idea of objects sending messages to each other and now pretends to have invented OOP?

If you can't tell what this program does, you don't deserve to call yourself a programmer.
>
++++
>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
++++++++++
>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
+++++++++
..>>>.>..>.>..>>.>.>>-
[
.>.>..>.>.>..>>>.>.>>-..>>.>...>.>.>..>>>>>-
>
]

I don't deserve to call myself a programmer turns out

Trick question. It's morse.

morse should only have 3 different characters

Something you stole from another thread.

I did not steal it. I was the one who posted it.

What's the difference between true and false not?

OP wants his code to look complex so he can feel smart. It's the same as writing
if(1 = 1 && true && 1 != 2) but using a shitty language nobody uses since 1984

After making the post I did some searching and found this code on wikipedia.
It's just an example displaying all of the syntax reserved words in as little code as possible.
Seeing something can't be true and false clearly the programmer just used false not to avoid adding any more code to incorporate a false statement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

Yea, I got most of that. Is the "true & false not ... ifFalse:" just memeing for the sake of unreadability?