Install systemd

Install systemd

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ljfOCiP0XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not?

Good distros do that for you.

Attached: 1532998993479.jpg (640x320, 20K)

and uninstall bash

He can cd and ls. Time for a more hipster shell.

Thank you based Monopoly guy.

Can we all agree that this hipster is no longer /ourguy/? He doesn't even wear programming socks!

Attached: hamster_angry.jpg (932x908, 146K)

was he ever /ourguy/

I bet you masturbate to tripcide faggot.

Attached: chris.png (1440x1080, 647K)

Luke seems to project and posture a lot. He is against reductive sloganizing and yet dismisses shit he doesn't like as memes a lot. He presumes everyone against systemd is just repeating Jow Forums talking points because (it appears) that's really all he ever did. I'm sure he was/is a huge weeb who feels guilty for liking Japanese movable fingerpaintings and so has to rip on it everytime it comes up. He also doesn't seem to have much know much of anything I couldn't find on Arch wiki other than useless shell scripting.

>He presumes everyone against systemd is just repeating Jow Forums talking points
What's wrong with presuming something that is true?

Show me a proof of this if it's "true".

everything you said is exactly why Jow Forums obsesses him

This pseud tries to pander too hard.

it's literally just a few guys.

countdown until he installs gentoo on everything and disavows systemd. that's the only reason he's coping so hard; he's tasted gentoo's bottomless pit of configuration and is fighting the urge to make the jump on all 10 of his thinkpads.

baste

Because it's intellectually dishonest and doesn't engage with the other side.

What is wrong with the Jow Forums talking points?

Jow Forums talking points, like most Jow Forums talking points, generally have no basis in personal & practical experience and are simply the inversion of what is considered popular or 'reddit'. That makes them hit or miss by nature.

for: 70999735
He asked "what's wrong with THE Jow Forums talking points" (in reference to some very specific Jow Forums talking points) , not "what's wrong with Jow Forums talking points", you retarded ESL.

Well, most of the talking points about systemd I have seen Jow Forums have been valid.

lol

>le ebin distros are a social construct man
fuck that guy

How are they not a social construct? A name given to some collection of software is a social construct essentially by definition.

this, technical discussion in Jow Forums is pathetic because people just batlantly shitpost without any basis.
>hurr durr systemd is bad and selinux is nsa backdoor
>why?
>idk xD you have to prove it haha prove me wrong meme

Jow Forums talking points, like most Jow Forums talking points, generally have no basis in personal & practical experience and are simply the inversion of what is considered popular or 'reddit'. That makes them hit or miss by nature.
Great Jow Forums talking point right there.

>hurr durr
>idk
>xD
>meme
Pretending to be retarded is just being retarded.

>hurr durr I don't know how to read quotes

you look based and cutepilled, do you use arch?

Who are you quoting?

you usually quote the person you are replying to, retard newnigger. That's what you said

But I didn't say "hurr durr I don't know how to read quotes", so how are you quoting me (the person you replied to)?

kys tranny

regarding that livestream with trapcode he had recently. I have heard people shill trapcode as some good youtuber before but watching that livestream I got the impression that he is slow. like literally mentally retarded. what does Jow Forums see in him?

themselves

I guess you are just memeing, but if you don't get the idea behind "bash is bloat" then there really is no hope for you

I also got that impression

>I guess you are just memeing
"cringe".

check em

Attached: 1558072401772.png (716x394, 176K)

EBIN LUUUUUUG SMIV MEEM MAN DISTRO DONT MATTER BUT ARGGS BEST ONE, UNI BAD BUT AT ONE, TECHNOLOGY VIDEOS BUT CHANNEL NOT ABOUT TECHNOLOGY LOL LOL UNCLE TED RIGHT EBIC MEEEEEM I3WM HAHA NPC USING MOUSE BTFO DAB DAB DAB ON YOU

Attached: 1551460060953-g.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

>HURR HURR HURRR I PUD DHE NEW Jow Forums MAYMAYS IN MUH VIDYOS AND TELL PEOPLE TO INSDALL ARG LINUGS XDDD
Fuck off Luke

He is just introverted

So weird because he now act like he thinks he is some kind of genius as soon as he got tiny bit famous.
He is also being totally dishonest/manipulative in all his rants video, trying to impress the naive kids which seems to be his core audience.
What's the deal with that?

I actually started to use Linux because of his larbs script.

I just checked his meme review video. It just so sad. Reminds me of Elliott Roger without the charisma.

I know what introversion is like. What I saw was genuine retardation.

>install systemdick

Attached: soyboy2.jpg (525x394, 21K)

how does some random youtuber manage to push Jow Forums's buttons so hard that we need thread after thread of apoplectic rage on daily basis?

>on daily basis
on a daily basis*
At least use proper grammar if you want to use words like "apoplectic". Also, isn't saying "apoplectic rage" like saying "he was raging with rage"?

What is Luke's official stance on supplements like Soγlent?

>I actually started to use Linux because of his larbs script.

Attached: 1549395535111.png (627x620, 50K)

Something about using Jow Forums memes outside of the sekrit club I think.
cringe

>cringe
cringe.

I find that speaking from personal experience is rough on here. If your findings aren't popular, anons waste no time shitting on them. This is why I tend to lurk and keep judgment of opinions to myself.

>mfw luke smith will fuck off to innawoods soon and hopefully die

Attached: 12321892134.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

>what Jow Forums says systemd is
Redhat forcing normalization of linux distributions by coercing them into their own image
>what redhat says systemd is
Red hat forcing normalization of linux distributions by coercing them into their own image

Total conspiracy theory though. Like those quotes about Feinstein wanting to ban guns or Bolton wanting to invade Iran. Totally not a matter of public record.

This pasta needs to be updated with his systemd retardation.

I give him max two years before he goes full Terry Davis,
he already believes "CIA gamers" are watching his streams and has weird schizo speech patterns

Attached: terry-davis-sonic.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>Don't drink from plastics dude! It makes you into a tranny!
*caught on stream pouring water from plastic jug to mason jar*
>What do you mean I drink from plastic! I don't drink from plastic! Look at this mason jar! It's glass dude!

>fuck off to innawoods
What's even the point if he doesn't have a wife?

Attached: 1552234758001.jpg (700x700, 301K)

I hope. He might actually develop his own memes instead of spouting reddit-like garbage and become more interesting to watch.

Am I dreaming or has nobody actually answered his question of how, specifically, systemd leads to a worse Linux experience for the average user? Surely, Jow Forums can show this easily?

Attached: 3872057362c766dce108579a02c621df635e47136509936c94fdacff2bc9c01f.gif (194x284, 1.12M)

>implying this is the first time Luke has said something and done the opposite
He once made a video about how people shouldn't distro hop while he was busy switching between Arch and Void. And in another case he made a video about how people shouldn't pay attention to SJWs in muh Loonux after having done a video about the Trannyboot drama. He makes some good content but he's a massive hypocritical sperg some times.

I can't believe you're asking that on this subreddit.
systemd is BLOAT!

then who is /ourguy/ now?

Me.

He endured a whole hour of Trapcodes autism while streaming. That's gotta be worth something.

tripcode

Linus

Fuck fuck you you retard i'll report your yt channel until google remove it, fuck you, you found a enemy.

Just pretend to be a deeply offended trans person of color and send some out-of-contex clips of him to his university. I wonder why nobody has done this yet. That other bald youtuber guy got fired because of a single complaint letter from a black woman.

are you talking about distrotube?
he wasnt fired. he resigned due to hardship from his stage 3 leukemia

Attached: bald_linux_boomer_with_fucking_cancer.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

can we make some memes for him, since he is incapable of making his own?

Attached: party.png (1600x900, 163K)

RMS. He always was.

Why do you quote like this? Were you abused as a child?

I spit my coffee all over the desk. Thanks.

It's hilarious how many idiots are having a sperg over the systemd videos while he says there's nothing wrong with using another init system (he uses OpenRC and runit on his ThinkPads...), it's just that systemd hate is stupid.

false, he uses systemd and his arguments against anti-systemdism are just a bunch of strawmen

He uses systemd as well as other init systems. The guy owns like 6 machines at least. Don't think you saw his last video addressing the "hurr strawman" people like yourself, either youtube.com/watch?v=_ljfOCiP0XM

Says some guy on Jow Forums...

>implying general Jow Forums talking points differ from these few specific Jow Forums talking points...

Check out his channel. The guy's actually pretty smart.

>The guy's actually pretty smart.
In what way?

He is a whiz at C++ and graphics rendering. He also knows a fair amount about electronic repair.

>cringe.
cringe