/csg/ chink shit general

emergency thread, news 2 be posted

Attached: 1463608897590.png (2894x4093, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVmnPMS7Z_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Licence-Windows-10-One-Netbook-One-Mix-Pocket-7-Inch-Mini-Laptop-UMPC-Aluminum-Shell/32875337789.html
aliexpress.com/item/One-Netbook-One-Mix-2S-Notebook-7-Windows-10-Intel-Core-M3-8100Y-3-4GHz-8GB/32973753319.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Christmas-snow-foam-balls-particles-Beanbag-filler-particle-foam-styrofoam-white-snowmaking-foam-pillow-filled/32803143734
aliexpress.com/item/Teclast-F5-11-6-Inch-TouchScreen-360-Degree-Rotating-Intel-Gemini-Lake-N4100-8GB-DDR4-128GB/32968326877.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

test

fake and gay

Make a proper thread or go away

youtu.be/WVmnPMS7Z_0

Quick review on the cheapest hardware keylogger available at the time: It only seems to work on PS/2 keyboards with a ps/2 to usb passive converter. Claims to work with both ps/2 and usb keyboards; it's bullshit.

Attached: keylogger.jpg (1280x1175, 126K)

So what happened to the previous thread?

Attached: 13243125341543526.jpg (373x521, 33K)

Desu

Attached: r3q86h7q6xy11-r3q86h7q6xy11.webm (608x1080, 526K)

Bump limit reached.
For Ali's sake - someone make a proper thread

This is sad desu

What is this and why aren't there more children working there?

This is hyper-capitalism at its finest. Any decent society would build more order-processing facilities and hire more people. But not the Chinese. Is it any wonder their economy is the greatest in the world? They are like Victorian England on all the steroids ever produced.

I hope this is just a phase. The Chinese can be a decent people they deserve better.

They should be proud, they have their nation, they have their people and they can still have pride.

what is this mean

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-071804.jpg (1019x1646, 197K)

Who died and made you the biggest faggot in the universe. Chinks deserve to wiped off the face of the Earth.

I think the video was taken on the lead up to Christmas, so there were far more orders going through than usual. Building new infrastructure for a steady increase in throughput is reasonable, but doing so for sudden but expected spikes is much harder to justify.

Hello jew.

There is nothing wrong with the Chinese, they have just had a hard time with the fast industrialization and communist leadership.

I will never understand people who hate the Chinese so badly.

But you would have seen all the other images etc that have been posted here? It's still chaotic and all over the place at the best of times in these places.

On a scale from 1 to house fire, how safe I am if I use Chinese DC power supplies and solenoid valves?

Attached: 9AF16A9330E34EC4B53A3383DA25B2E0.jpg (192x139, 16K)

>The Chinese can be a decent people

Attached: 4f39d9bc1ca7277d2210a03bfc610604--happy-people-laughter.jpg (231x331, 13K)

>posting a nigger

The ironing

t. chinese insect

yes, free camps for over 120000 muslims with 0 complaints

That isn't reasonable evidence at all since it's highly susceptible to selection bias. Why would anyone here post images or videos of the sorting stations if they're not extremely busy? It's not like we get a weekly update from the sorting stations rain or shine.

>saying the n word
the ironinginglingxing

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

No I am a white American.

Are you saying putting muslims in camps is bad or are you agreeing with me?

Dumb monkey

Wasn't that an American lie?
Even the UN came out and said they didn't make the statement.

The only American of a separate committee made that statement.
You have to be a retard to believe that drivel.

>hate
Nah, I'm pretty sure people just want them to work faster.
SHIP MY SHIT!
And most importantly FUCK YANWEN!

Which is why I stick to Caixin Global and not fucking Yahoos like Yanwen

Oh for fucks sake, fuck off

same shit was said about the jew camps at first, the difference is this government knows what failed so isnt 1:1 copying it. ww3 will be fought over china, russia will attack america this time however.

we must unite with europe again
we must have the middle east on our side
china will be split

screencap this for your grandchildren

China isnt infested with the abrahamic disease it will come out on top.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
they're there already

They dont have a shared religion. The jews hate China now. They will not have Christians Jews or Muslims in any number. They have no original sin or other poisonous ideologies.

I can't wait for the chinks to dab on the jews

>we must unite with europe again
The US already occupies Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East and most of the Caribbeans and both Americas.
For all intents and purposes, their armies and governments are already subordinate to US regional command.
You don't form political unions with your inferiors nor your vassal states.

You can't be Jew unless you are born as a Jew or a useful goyim like Donald Trump.
Nixon and Carter were ab right.

youre missing the slowly dissolving bonds, its a slow process, like it will tak a while, but its already happening

KEEP POLITICS SHIT IN WHATEVER FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD IT BELONGS IN

now... I need a recommendation for reliable pi zero or equivalents

Shut the fuck up sperg. I won't give you any recommendations.

You don't treat your subjects i.e canon fodder like equals for good reason.

nice argument their friendo

wouldn't trust it in a critical application/10

This is a great thread

orthodox conversions nibba

The love story continues

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-08-26-33-909_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x3946, 624K)

Any thoughts on this little thing?
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Licence-Windows-10-One-Netbook-One-Mix-Pocket-7-Inch-Mini-Laptop-UMPC-Aluminum-Shell/32875337789.html

I've been looking for something to replace my smartphone with, this seems like a good option.

Attached: 1520607765282.png (997x1080, 438K)

Would be a great device if it was at least 30% cheaper.

all the Han chinese I've met are fucking scumbags

I don't know if it is because everyone in china is basically a slave and so they act so entitled if they get rich

more like 1.2 billion, bro

Are there any telescopic sex toys (either insertable or inserted into) that I can have my computer control?
I suppose, in theory, any Bluetooth toy could be controlled as such; but I have no idea how to make a third-party Bluetooth app.

CHINESE MECHANICAL WATCH???

>everyone in china is basically a slave
"Chankoro" is only a japanese slur, relevent to a transient piece of history.
Han will never be as cucked as actual slavs.

Attached: seagull 1963.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Soon to be fully automated, just like everything else

>Any decent society would build more order-processing facilities and hire more people
But they're doing the opposite - automating everything. Just like everyone else should do instead of importing millions of 3rd worlders to do menial jobs

Why the fuck would you ever want one of these?
Get an actual computer if you need to do work.
My neck and spine hurt just looking at that thing.

I want something I can throw in my bag or glovebox, and instead of having a dumb 6" phone sitting in my pocket I can get a 4-5" one. It'll mostly be for web browsing, videos, study, and maybe playing VNs and shit.
I guess a 10" would do the job as well.

Buy a tablet.

this

this

Any laptops with 6gb ram for $200-some?

>Full photoshop on a tiny 7" screen

Yeah that's not gonna work.

Attached: HTB1OpryauUXBuNjt_a0q6AysXXaR.jpg (790x704, 121K)

With a tablet you don’t even need a keyboard . This post was made only with voice command . The red fox jumps over the lazy dog .

yes, a used one bought locally

Is that a clitmouse, or just a tiny touchpad?

I know, but that's no option.

photoshop with an intel atom and no graphics chip? will run like fucking shit user

Sellers can extend payment protection? Why would they do that if they get the money anyway when it ends?

Attached: whut.jpg (886x530, 120K)

Virtue signalling.
Happens a lot on Aliexpress; sellers will do easy, pointless, and most importantly very visible things to appear to treat you.

they don't get it if you successfully dispute. if they extend it you don't have to dispute.

>why aren't there more children working there?
kek

Then can I interest you in one with a M3-8100y, it's only £200 more and you can use whatever editing program it is in the picture. Just ignore the fact that I can't tell what program it is because it's so fucking tiny.

aliexpress.com/item/One-Netbook-One-Mix-2S-Notebook-7-Windows-10-Intel-Core-M3-8100Y-3-4GHz-8GB/32973753319.html

Attached: HTB1tFEiXInrK1RjSspkq6yuvXXaZ.jpg (728x682, 138K)

Stop. You have no idea what you're doing anymore.

Ah, is that because I need to find one running an laptop i7 that will literally melt my hands off if I try using it for more than 5 seconds.

Looking for a dash cam, someone suggested a "Street Guardian SG9665XS V2" which is 180 Australian dollarydoos.
Any chink shit that's comparable/better for the same/lower price?

Attached: sg9665xs-2.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

I hate using touchscreen keyboards and don't want a flimsy detachable keyboard. I'm comfortable typing on those tiny keys, I used to use an EEE PC just fine.

Like I said, 10" ones are also an option, but there's so many of them and I don't know what the build quality is like on chinese laptops in general.

IR tracker, similar in use to a clitmouse I imagine.

Attached: CIMG3390.jpg (1800x1365, 187K)

I bet they'll be almost as flimsy as a tablet keyboard. Why not a tablet with a decent stand and a seperate BT keyboard? Not exactly fitting that niche where you have the thing on your lap or in bed, but otherwise you'll either be in a situation where you have a flat surface on which to use the keyboard, or be on the go such that you'll have to use the touchscreen but where a laptop keyboard would be too cumbersome to use anyhow. There are roll-up or fold-up keyboards if portability is what you're after, but I doubt they'd be much better than tablet keyboard covers.

I was told Huawei is chinkshit, so here we go...
I was looking into buying an "ultrabook", and is there any reason other than "chink spyshit" to not get Huawei Matebook 13?

>good price
>good screen
>good built quality
>good hardware
>good battery

??

Attached: matebook 13.jpg (1440x1080, 251K)

x i a o m i

too expensive for what it does. you can buy a used laptop for $150 and use the rest to get a good desktop

The Xiaomi mi is bit more expensive for not much in return. In fact it has lower screen res, which is not that big of a deal though.

I already have X220 for general use, I just want something super light now.

desu I wouldn't skimp on a dashcam. You will regret it if something happens and you have footage only to find out it's corrupted, or so blurry you can't make out details.

I'm empty inside and feel the need to

>mfw pass lets me fat finger the ost button

what I meant to say was, feel the need to C O N S U M E

What dumb electronics shit can I buy on amazon for

Bootleg A118C for about $40 use the same hardware as the real thing. That should be your baseline. Check out dashcamtalk.com there's an autistic site for cheap dashcams

>Any decent society would build more order-processing facilities and hire more people
This was during singles day. Why should you get more capacity if it isn't used 95% of the year?

This
Cringe

Fellow chinkshit lovers, I bring you, weekend stores. Basically, aliexpress doesn't ban stores that sell replica shit during the weekend, thus, weekend stores. Buy them now, shipped on Monday, received (whenever, it's China Post usually). aliexpress.com/store/5058125

Store is not mine, just passing the message. If shit happens, you can always just open a dispute, and obviously aliexpress will give you the money and throw them under the bus.

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Christmas-snow-foam-balls-particles-Beanbag-filler-particle-foam-styrofoam-white-snowmaking-foam-pillow-filled/32803143734

That was very rude of you user

How can you tell if they're good replicas though?

Just get the pi zero w. Being able to run it off usb power is great.

aliexpress.com/item/Teclast-F5-11-6-Inch-TouchScreen-360-Degree-Rotating-Intel-Gemini-Lake-N4100-8GB-DDR4-128GB/32968326877.html

Thoughts on this? Only considering it because of the 30% discount, seems like a good deal.

>I already have X220
if you have a desktop you don't need it then. invest the money in better monitor(s), keyboard, an index fund etc

Can you recommend any cool shit for your average guy that doesn't really care about fashion?

Any alcohol stove recommendations? Are the various Trangia clones decent or will they explode in my face while cooking?

OwO what's this?

Attached: IMG_20190518_132915.jpg (2976x3968, 1.53M)

tablet

Attached: IMG_20190518_133135.jpg (2976x3968, 1.58M)