BREAKING: Zen's IPC is only on par with Sandy Bridge

>22% IPC increase from Ivy to Haswell
>1% IPC increase from Zen to Zen+
But I thought it was Intel that doesn't innovate and releases the same thing every year?

But but... the AMD shills said that Zen is on par with Skylake? What happened AMDbros? And if Zen 2 only has a 15% IPC increase then it will barely be on par with nearly legacy Haswell? Noooooooo AMDbros! Let's hurry up and derail the thread and bring up Intel's 10nm manufacturing issues and security flaws so we don't have to confront the fact that Ryzen so far has only been catchup to the now legacy Sandy Bridge.

IPC Test 08 Zen/Zen+ vs Haswell and Skylake!: youtube.com/watch?v=IzrctyI5aIQ

Attached: Screenshot (2173).png (2560x1440, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
Not to mention 4-core CPUs run modern games with heavy drops.

Fuck off Intel shill

Why are Intelfaggots like this?

Attached: Cinebench.png (1339x1473, 72K)

>4-core CPUs run modern games with heavy drops.
4 thread CPUs*

Ryzen 3000 must be looking REALLY good for all of these concern shilling threads to have come up in the last few days.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1534595224911.png (807x867, 343K)

>Zen 2 will have roughly 15% higher IPC than current Ryzen
>current Ryzen is on par with Sandy Bridge
Man, it's sure gonna BTFO Incel.

>amd 7nm barely matching Intel 14nm
kek

Good thing I bought the Skycuck-X meme then.

>skylake 20% faster than Haswell
This is some immensely flawed methodology, at best.

7nm Zen 2 will hardly match 22nm Haswell in single thread performance. Calling it now. Once Zen 2 releases, the hype train will crash and then the drones will cling on to and hype up the next AMD product. Deja vu.
You won't be needing an upgrade for at least 5 more years. Which one do you have?

it's kinda sad when you can find an old intel quad core desktop on the side of the road that is still comparable in performance to AMD's new stuff.

7820X. I wanted a compromise between single core speed and core count. I also wanted to be able to reasonably use a Noctua instead of building a custom loop.

everyone knew this already

they can't make up for ipc so they throw in moar corez

it also helps that they undercut themselves by selling it lower, they know intel will never slash prices

>You won't be needing an upgrade for at least 5 more years.
Apart from BIOS+microcode+SMT_OFF """upgrades""" :^)

Synthetic benchmarks always favor AMD.
Their SMT is more efficient in canned benchmarks.
But real world tests show Ryzen IPC still behind Intel's now ancient arch.

This is very apparent when benching DaVinci resolve, Adobe premiere, or Photoshop.
Intel's IPC and clock speeds really shine in these instances.
It takes 50% more AMD cores to make up for that slower single core performance

Where's that graph showing Haswell being WORSE than FX both in single core and multicore after full mitigations?

>Their SMT is more efficient
*existent
fix'd 4u

>22% IPC increase from Ivy to Haswell
In the real world you have -40% from mitigations or -95% if you leave it unpatched and an exploit installs a buttcoin miner on your PC ;^)

I used to shit on Intel back when I was a kissless virgin.
After actually having sex for the first time at 24yrs old, I realized the issue was me.

AMD fans are all victim complex virgins that can't cope with the fact no women want them.
>Inb4 bait
No really bro, the world gets a lot better when you figure out part of the issue is within.

>After actually having sex for the first time at 24yrs old, I realized the issue was me.
Being an intcel user that's barely surprising.

the meme is evolving

kek

Attached: hot head smile .jpg (749x581, 82K)