Install TempleOS

Install TempleOS.

Attached: 1511084562245.webm (640x480, 922K)

No video games

More than linux.

wtf

ok, why the fuck do we worship this guy again? Holy fuck.

Because he has a small dick like the majority of Jow Forums, and he's dead.

Stfu loser. This is how Terry was after people fucked him over financially and mentally. Terry previously was an actual genius

D-daddy...

>Stfu loser.
Hows life in your parents basement?

projection

Because he's based and, dare I say it, redpilled.

Attached: 1533355835650.webm (640x362, 2.9M)

You guys really are pathetic. I am sick of this board being so filled with pedophiles and anime worshipers. You guys are going to be genocided and ground into pulp in the future. One day a military boot will crash into your fat supple bottoms and you'll be retching with tears as your thinkpads and casios are ripped away from you and thrown into the fire. Then you'll be thrown out into the cold where you'll live off of the corn kernels defalcated from cows.

week bate

His cock is smaller than mine and I'm 19 lmao

MODS

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>he thinks age is related to cock size
is this the true power of down syndrome?

It is. At least to girth.

And when you freaks die from your pathetic existence, you will end up the 72 virgins that every devout Muslim is promised in heaven. And he won't even be able to tell the difference between you and real woman. You will spend your eternity being fucked in the ass by a horny devout Muslim in his afterlife.. That is your lot in this universe.

Based and masturpilled

Except it isn't, you window licking waterhead.

There are though nigger.

>mom said it again!