One mouse to rule them all?

One mouse to rule them all?

Attached: PR-EN-GPGR-Model-O_1200x600-780x405[1].jpg (780x405, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

on-winning.com/cs-go-config-setup-settings-monitor-mice-sensitivity-pros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that jesus or aquaman/

>glorious race
Waiting for SJW outrage...

I hope that's a joke

What? The mouse is real and it's really good.

We already got too much of your kind here

but that's not the 518 legendary, pleb. do you even know what sensor it has? and those fucking "air holes" look absolutely retarded.

Attached: IMG_20190401_103602.jpg (2016x1512, 673K)

Le glorious face

I hope that's a joke. 518 is meme tier garbage.

t.someone who owned the original MX510 back in the day

pmw 3360

as someone that has a mouse with holes before this one, its absolutely worth it for gaming shit

where the wireless

>rgb
stop with these fucking zoomer trends holy shit I can't stand these things anymore

just buy shit like zowie mice, no drivers needed, no bullshit frills and just good build quality

Attached: tumblr_pmt9coEEU61shcm2q_540.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>i owned the 510 so i know what the 518 was like and therefore also the new 518 that has completely new internals
pic related, it's you

i rather not the my mouse full of cat hair

Attached: 1555517702473.jpg (521x589, 27K)

Helps prevent sweat too.

It has the same poor design and weight.

agreed that rgb is autistic but frills are absolutely worth it sometimes (paracord, improved mouse fee)

also calling zowie quality after they were acquired by benq is criminal

your subjective opinions means nothing.

Garbage design, those holes are gonna fill up with dead skin/shit
Also this isnt /v/

Pretty much everyone agrees with me.

>implying they would have re-released the same design if you were correct

This. The only esport out there that actually uses and wears down the mouse is counter strike and most pros use zowie. Every other game uses high dpi and wrist movement over shoulder / arm.

nostalgiafags buy anything.

they use zowie because they like the shape and feel and are sponsored so they dont give a shit if it breaks, they just replace it

retardfags say anything

everything will break, sooner or later.
some stuff needs to be repaired soon, some stuff later.
so, lets talk about "mouse".
logitech, for example, tends to be repaired soon.
the most reliable deal i've ever got was a cheap sharkoon fireglider, best bang for the buck by far and it still works.
roccat is very okayish, using one right now.

and yes, you can "repair" stuff, replace micro-switches, fix cables and stuff, true story.

The mouse in OPs topic seems to be expensive and what the fuck is that, is this an open case? for a mouse? An open case, for the #1 dirt-magnet you touch all day long?
JUST NOPE!

Attached: mausarm.jpg (2004x1174, 615K)

Well I guess it's not my loss if you want to use objectively inferior mice.

cs players are super into habit since they've been playing cs forever most likely so they don't like to move away from zowie shapes that haven't changed in years

that being said this mouse is nearly identical in size to the fk1 and has a better sensor than you could get on the fk series, plus it being lightweight could be a huge bonus for certian players

>no tilt wheel
pass

>objectively inferior
but it's not.

Yeah the shape and feel is definitely unique, I'm using an EC1-A right now. I have to say that it is a good quality mouse though. You get used to the cord after a couple of hours.

Attached: 0307.jpg (960x960, 137K)

it is most certainly objectively inferior

paracord
teflon mouse feet
pmw 3360

superior*

are you even talking about the 518 legendary you fucking retard?

>legendary
stop with those cringy g4mer words fagot

Legendary by what measures?

I figured you were the zowie shill

Disgusting gaymer shit

I think we found the cringiest fanboys ever. 518 fags.

This is embarrassing, it'll make millions.

learn to follow a conversation

that's not gamery, putting EXTREME or GAMER or RGB in the fucking model name is.
it's called Legendary because the 518 is literally legendary in the gaming scene and it's a homage to that.
518 chassi and top-tier sensor

a wild challenger appeared

Attached: g502-panel1-feature-3.png.imgw.1888.1888.jpg (1888x1062, 92K)

Every single reply eventually leads back to people talking about zowie mice

518 is design is bulky and awful, the buttons are just bad, it's too heavy and its sensor isn't any better than any other today's mice.

no thanks

Attached: 1558144620236.png (292x282, 80K)

>RGB
>wired
>in 2k19
>shitty meme redditor brand
ISHYGDDT

Definitely an upgrade over 518 but looks cringy.

this. pic related is the true god mouse

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-7.54.34-AM-640x360.png (640x360, 156K)

pointlessly heavy

I was stunned at the sight of this pic when I pulled it up. True beauty

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x304, 27K)

The O is fucking retardedly good. Anyone with decent experience in researching mice knows that this mouse blows everything else out the water, almost no contest if it wasn't for light wireless mice. The O is literally one third of the price of the G Pro Wireless while being better in every other way though so that barely counts.

First good mouse in this thread.

Attached: S1NuPCu.png (461x566, 315K)

I hope its only $25 max.

>Move the mouse 1 millimetre
>Mouse shoots over the entire desktop

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MOUSE FAGGOT IF I SHARE A COMPUTER WITH YOU FOR ANY REASON, AND THE MOUSE SENSITIVITY IS TOO HIGH I WILL CUT YOU

Attached: 1529543710067.gif (447x415, 289K)

>518 is design is bulky and awful
subjective
>the buttons are just bad
wrong
>it's too heavy
subjective
>its sensor isn't any better than any other today's mice
and any other mice's sensor isnt any better either. it's still top-tier.

Model O is an improvement on the FK1 on every regard. They almost 1 to 1 copied the shape and made it straight up better.

It's $50 for mat and $60 for glossy (Don't know why though they should be the same fucking price).

>honeycomb holes to accumulate dead skin and cheeto particles over time
have fun cleaning that

>>it's too heavy
>subjective
Nope. Only if you use it as a desktop mouse. For gaming it's definitely too heavy.
>>the buttons are just bad
>wrong
Nope. LMB and RMB being part of the chassis is just bad design.

I am sure if you use a PC blower on it every week it will be fine. Moral of the story though. Don't fucking eat and drink at your PC it's degenerate (and where the most germs are carried).

>For gaming it's definitely too heavy.
weird, i used it thru my whole teens and never had an issue in CS, CSS or CSGO. maybe you should stop being a fucking skinny basedboy and start lifting?

> LMB and RMB being part of the chassis is just bad design.
proofs? never was an issue with the original 518 so why would it be with the new one?
they feel great to me.

I have a redgear(chink brand but one of the better ones), which is already performing leagues better than every logitech shit I have ever owned.
Even dropped it accidentally, not a single scratch, weighs just fine, 7 buttons in total not too many or too little, it just werks

>weird, i used it thru my whole teens and never had an issue in CS, CSS or CSGO. maybe you should stop being a fucking skinny basedboy and start lifting?
I can run in military boots but that doesn't mean it's the optimal way to do it.
>never was an issue with the original 518 so why would it be with the new one?
It was issue for many and still is. They feel bad and are prone to accidental clicks. Some of us prefer nicer things when we have the option.

And also the LMB and RMB break much more easily than on other mice and get stuck.

What's the best mouse suitable for Braveā„¢ Browser?

weight is still subjecting no matter what you say.

>It was issue for many and still is
proofs?
>They feel bad
again, subjective.
>prone to accidental clicks
nope, i misclick less often with 518 than all the other mice i've owned.
>Some of us prefer nicer things
some of us know the difference between objective and subjective.

>weight is still subjecting no matter what you say.
More weight means more friction and slower response time, it's basic physics really.

>some of us know the difference between objective and subjective.
Not you though. You argued against Model O purely on subjective arguments.

I'm agreeing you but I'm correcting cs being intesnsive to arena shooters like Quake(CPMA, TF2 etc) being intensive, since they require a higher variety of aiming styles to be skilled in (tracking, twitch aiming, prediction and pre aiming.

If 518 is so legendary how come there aren't any pros using it?

on-winning.com/cs-go-config-setup-settings-monitor-mice-sensitivity-pros/

There was one for a short period of time but I think he switched back after a while.

gucci gang electronic rodent

>More weight means more friction
negligible amount
>slower response time
if you think the increase "response time" due to mouse weight matters more than your own fucking reaction time you're a god damn idiot.

>You argued against Model O purely on subjective arguments.
the only thing i said is that it has retarded holes, which, for a fact, is bad design for the reason several others have also already pointed out.
>Not you though.
>implying
literally every single thing you've said about the 518 is subjective like i pointed out on every single retarded post you made and you still havent posted anything to back up your "objective" claims.

how many teams does logitech sponsor?
why would they change mouse if they're already using something they're used to and get for free from their current sponsor?

>how many teams does logitech sponsor?
Most pros use logitech mouse. None of them use 518. Admit it, your favorite mouse isn't a good gaming mouse. Stop defending it's honor like it's your waifu.

Most pros definitely use Zowie mice, but they're not contractually obliged to do so. If they wanted to use the 518 they could, but they choose not to.

Again no one uses 518. There are plenty of logitech mouse users.

how very conveniently you just dismissed the other part of my post.
why would they change if they're already used to a mouse?
maybe they prefer a different shape/grip.
have even a fraction of them even used the original 518 before?
and it was just fucking released not long ago.

>Admit it, your favorite mouse isn't a good gaming mouse
lmao neck yourself

Again, NO ONE uses 518.

i use it.

Attached: 1486309956370.png (399x614, 429K)

You are a scrub with bad taste in mice, though.

Attached: a-lunatic.jpg (700x676, 63K)

is there a good gaming mouse with a linux-compatible program? i have a logitech g305 and its comfy but to tune dpi i have to go on windows partition

>Wires
What's this, 2010?

you are a retard that posts subjective opinions like they were facts and cant back up his claims and uses non-arguments like "no one uses is", THOUGH.

Attached: 1550959920881.png (820x729, 185K)

And you aren mad I'm pointing out your waifu mouse is bad and isn't used by anyone who knows what they are doing.

Attached: thumbs.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Still gives the lowest response times and no need to worry about changing/charging batteries. Imagine you are in the heat of battle and your mouse stops working so you get killed.

Oh and batteries add weight of course.

Ye I was fortifying your point while correcting it. Almost every team in the cs go community is sponsored by Logitech, but no one uses the 518.

>no side buttons on both sides
thank God Logitech and Zowie's best models are ambidextrous

Like your sexuality

Those holes are going to be filled with hand gunk and it's going to be a bitch to clean it all out.

Projecting much righty?

I'm left handed but I only eat and write with it.
Can't even fathom using a mouse the wrong way.

Well I need to make quick precise lives all the time, so it would fuck my muscle Miley to much to swap sides. I can use a mouse with my right hand though, it's just uncomfortable.
And for your information, no I don't do everything the "lefty" way.

>wired
lol

I'm ambidextrous so it never bothered me. Just switch hands lmao

why would i be mad about a sperg that doesnt have any real arguments and cant prove what he says?

Attached: nazinigga.jpg (460x269, 20K)

wash your hands you mong

i have ambi feet but im right handed, but i hold a hockey club the wrong way and i hold fork in right hand too

Attached: 1524945857789.jpg (480x480, 33K)

learn how soap works you tard

it happens. I'm left handed but I can't kick with my left leg.
Always hated graphite smudges on my hand while writing, though.

so, on-topic, my brother is into gay men, should I get him an MX518 or a Zowie for his upcoming birthday? Neither him or I are into tacky wireless rbg shit.

just write in arabic lmao.

you should try to go to a physical store and see which shape and grip he likes the best. 518 isnt for everyone and zowie has several different shapes and sizes too.

The G502 looks gay