You can't refute this

Dual booting windows and Linux is the equivalent to going to vegetarian, but still eating meats for protein.

Attached: 1554424915004.jpg (657x527, 22K)

Dual booting makes you more likely to have sex

>food analogy

>what is balanced diet

It's more like being gay but fucking your mom on the weekend.

I don't understand why anyone would need to use Windows. It makes no sense.

OP here, I'm not American

Some people like to do more then reconfigure xorg for fun.
Also nice get.

If you only use one of them then you're retarded for wasting space on the other.

If you use both, you're confused as fuck and don't know what the hell you're doing.

Like? GNU can do everything Wangblows can and more.

For sure.
Just use VMs.

Can it do Premiere Pro and After Effect with full DX12 HW acceleration?

I have never heard of those functions. What do they do.

Windows is for updating firmware.
Anyway it's just a matter of partitions which doesn't matter unless you're a disket.

maybve if u only went vegetarian for status among 30yos that dont leave their mums basements

>i don't understand people who do X therefore they are confused and retarded
you never grew up mentally past 14, i take it

I use it for vidya.

Yeah, with youre Mom, single boot Linux the only way for Chad's

This is true. I started dual-booting at 24 and finally got laid at 25. The stats dont lie

What about quad boot? Windows 10, windows 7, arch for ricing and lubuntu for work?

That's the equivalent of having autism and trying to cure it with more vaccines

I have a Windows 7 partition because of one single game that can't run on Wine. It only takes like 20 GB of disk space, so i don't care.

Attached: cirno teaching marisa.jpg (800x720, 125K)

Dual booting with linux is more akin to acquiring yourself a second, safer car.
It is slower, it is smaller, you're not picking any chicks with it, but it use a lot less gas and criminals are less likely to get into it.

Linux isn't "vegetarian". Linux is the equivalent of eating a good steak while everyone else is eating chips.

I keep a windows XP VM just for using photoshop.
GIMP sucks so hard and I don't wanna trash up my linux install with a million packages for grub and it's 32-bit libraries.

*meant wine

Dual booting windows and Linux is the equivalent to going without your skizo pills, but then remembering you need to go back to being a functioning member of society

Please tell me you're being retarded on purpose.
For the love of God, you can't be this stupid and still advocate for Linux.

I dual boot windows for the same reason I use flatpaks appimages and docker images and VMs and build repo packages from source code and mix repos and package managers.
I can't stop fucking with shit. It only ends when I've permanently broke it.

Attached: 1512433844274.png (340x306, 50K)

Can you burgers stop thinking about food for a second?

Attached: Unknown-110.jpg (1140x797, 76K)

Correlation always implies causation

it's more like going vegetarian but stilll keeping meat in your fridge for emergencies or for other people

Nice! I am finally part of a minority!

I pay taxes. There is no software on Linux which can compete with the Windows programs and I will lose money if I don't use them since it's either software or pay some guy a truckload of cash to get back my money from the scammers called gov.

Must be nice to use a computer as a hobby to play around with and not getting work done.

Because posting on Jow Forums is clearly not a hobby

Loonix cuck

>equivalent to going to vegetarian, but still eating meats for protein
You mean a normal diet?

Attached: 060.jpg (953x730, 62K)