Great news new grads!

China is hiring globally.

Attached: Untitled.png (971x671, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/chemicalreactiongifs/comments/beea6o/can_someone_please_tell_me_what_this_liquid_is_to/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/05/photos-of-an-nsa-upgrade-factory-show-cisco-router-getting-implant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>china

Attached: 1557178705295.webm (404x720, 1013K)

yea because doctorate cs grads have a hard time finding work lol

what liquid is that?

damn this bitch just went full ISIS on that centipede

so, it's hot oil, apparently
reddit.com/r/chemicalreactiongifs/comments/beea6o/can_someone_please_tell_me_what_this_liquid_is_to/

Good, centipedes are fucking shit. They infest houses worse than spiders and they're impossible to get rid of and they leave their fucking disgusting legs just laying around everywhere it's fucking disgusting bros

>that fucking chin filter
why chinks do this?

I already work remotely for a Chinese company because they pay better than any local developer jobs.

>filter
you mean that's not a bad piece of plastic surgery and is instead something that her computer is adding to her face? Do you know what the software is called?

Wahahah as if I'd ever work in that shithole.

i think im angrier about the fact that they decided to put hot oil in a wineglass, of all things, than anything else.

it's clearly visible after she pulls away her arm at 0:05, the filter kicks in again
I don't know what software it is but chinks use these filters all the time and lots of gooks as well

based

centipede's legs point down. milipede's legs point sideways.

Attached: CopyQ.zexnIz.png (278x278, 7K)

can't wait for the job offers

>Gets assassinated by NSA

Psst, nothing personel kid.

Will they pay me with a chinese wife?

You'd be surprised about all the retarded shit expensive restaurants do, people will pay $$$ for retarded stuff only because the price tag is high to feel good about themselves.
t- mother has worked her whole life in an expensive restaurant.

funny you said that, something big is coming

Attached: 1530587443947.png (313x267, 166K)

>Will they pay me with a chinese wife?
yes

sounds like a good deal then

>something big is coming
It always is.
And always was.

>china is such a superpowe-

Attached: chink paper tiger.png (740x2144, 1.03M)

>trusting hit pieces
yikes

yes huang, information is awesome when a commie dictatorship doesn't have its dirty paws over news outlets

1989 Tienanmen Square Massacre

Attached: this kills your credit.png (752x451, 671K)

Shit guys it's a sniper, get your hea

Probably an Accuracy International knock off that'll perform like shit.

Wish that was me

nice try, qing

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/05/photos-of-an-nsa-upgrade-factory-show-cisco-router-getting-implant/

>saying anything positive about anything nonAmerican makes you Chinese

Fuck off Kyle go drink monster and fuck your sister somewhere else. +1 for Winnie the pooh image file name though

Centipedes fuckin suck and there's always videos of some strange bug eating chinese girl but authentic Chinese food is unironically some of the best food ever.

Immortality severed

>get Ph.D
>to work for China all of places
who would be so dumb?

I've watched people get slaughtered like cows
I've seen people burned alive and rocked
I've seen murders, suicides and this is worse than all of them.
I've never felt bad for anything online but fuck man that poor bug, I hate centipedes but WOW

>Chinese food is unironically some of the best food ever.
“If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.” -Prince Philip

The real question is whether it's worth living in a Chinese dystopian shithole for this job.

Authentic chink food is bugs, grass and rice with a fried tasteless blob of flour
What you eat in your first world country is anything but chink food.

China pays real money.

tiktok does this automatically. larger eyes, sharper chin, making the jawline more angled as well. basically a moefication filter. check out to see it in action.

And how the fuck would they do that when the exchange rate is 6:1?

paying you six times more duh

>continues burning millions of tons of coal yearly for power grid

>not a drone
>something big

looks like they're doing an awful job of it

Attached: .png (1451x323, 64K)

$125824 is the salary of the diversity officer though

there is a video compilation out there where it shows them without the filter. most of them are legit grannies or like 50 years old and look busted

>because doctorate cs grads have a hard time finding work lol

Yep they do, because burger companies are replacing them with low skilled diversity hirings. Political and social climate of those "big R&D companies" are driving sane people away, just like it happens on open source projects.

This call actually aims chinese students studying abroad, which is the majority in CS field in USA.