/spg/ - Smartphone General

Gachimuchi Edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good Resources:
>Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency Checker
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
frequencycheck.com
willmyphonework.net

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

>Recommended Chinkphones
pastebin.com/sQbs83pY

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

previous thread

Attached: gachiphone.jpg (1600x1200, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/boxslm/oneplus_7_pro_gcam_mod/
youtube.com/watch?v=G8J7lCAs38w
cdn2.expertreviews.co.uk/sites/expertreviews/files/2016/12/sample_03_sony-rx100-v.jpg
androidpolice.com/2019/05/19/huaweis-future-phones-reportedly-wont-have-access-to-google-services-including-the-play-store/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>preorder s10+
>s10+ arrives
>don't see any reason stop using my s8
>s10+ sitting in my drawer collecting dust
it's already been 2 months am I a retard?

lol yes

Don't know if you have any mental deficiencies, but something is definitely wrong with your way of thinking.

Attached: 7d2.png (744x1044, 136K)

Is the Moto G7 good? Anything better in the 200 - 300 price range?

i just don't see a reason to use the s10+ because my s8 does everything I need it to. The one bad thing is the battery kinda sucks but I'm never away from a charger for more than 3hr

Why haven't you sold the S10+ yet, retard? You gonna wait until the value depreciates even further? Fucking imbecile. That's what you get for buying holeshit. Tasteless as FUCK.

I don't feel like selling it. $1000 isn't going to make a major difference to my life at the moment

>Is the Moto G7 good?
no

>Anything better in the 200 - 300 price range?
Redmi Note 7

>only considering buying a OP7 because my OP3P has 3 hour battery life

>am I a retard?
yes

Well give it away to me, I sure could use it. I'll even pay you back, down the line. Where in the States do you live?

>tfw going to buy the zf6

I prefer their camera mechanism to op7, getting the same quality/wide angle on the front, and the auto panorama

Just hope theres a gcam to make the camera that much better

If you just want a cheap shitposting machine with a good battery life, get a Redmi Note 7 or wait for the Redmi K20, it's due this month.
If you are a real man and make big boy bucks, you should consider the OP7P. You'll get 8 hours SoT but boy oh boy, the screen is a luxury statement.

should i just buy a iphone 6 on ebay and get 250 off the pixel l3 or will the pocophone f2 be better and cheaper than 450 bucks

How the fuck are these chinaphones so cheap? The RN7 literally has everything my europoor self desires and only cost me 200 bucks.

Attached: 1075290.jpg (640x480, 60K)

No R&D, they steal tech from Samsung and everyone
endless PRC funds
no advertising budget whatsoever
different profit margin policy

Xiaomi don't make a profit and have the funds to run that way for a few years. They will eventually do what one plus did and start raising the prices but even if they did they don't need to do it by much to be successful. Western companies are greedy Jews so need to make as much money as possible and it's still never enough. It will be the downfall of the west.

But it doesn't have OxygenOS which is my fav ROM currently in the market.

You forgot the most important part. The backdoor spyware they use to steal tech secrets from gullible wageslaves who can't afford a proper phone.

Plus Western phones (Apple and Google are the only main ones, right?) have dogshit value for the price
absolutely dogshit tech and everything.

Who's gonna be the next manufacturer to use a periscope camera?

How soon until we get a 10x optical zoom?

Oppo Reno has a 10x optical zoom camera. OnePlus will get it in the OP7TP or something.

Is there a better phone for creepshots than the zenfone 6?

Attached: file.png (782x440, 137K)

is chink botnet better or worse than burger botnet?

You're using google services anyway so it doesnt matter.

Chinese get you better value.

It's more the way China works. In Shenzhen its an open source tech city where all the manufacturers share everything and nothing is copyrighted because everyone will copy it anyway.

In the west there is copyright and patents for everything and you can make millions or sue someone for using them. No such thing in China so that's why in a few months we went from no notch to notched to one all screen phone to quite a few of them.

Shenzhen is the place to be for the latest tech. This is why America and UK are shitting themselves.

Fuck the botnet, burger phones are abominable
>no turbo fast charging, no 4000mah battery tech
>no sexy gimmicks like high res 90hz screen or pop up camera instead of notchshit
>no sexy hardware upgrades like UFS 3.0
>dogshit high prices

US and the UK are shitting themselves because there are no merchants using merchant tactics trying to profit to the maximum extent in Shenzhen. This is a very interesting topic that can be applied to the free software movement as well, Shenzhen and China itself is thriving without any bullshit copyright laws and jews jewing everyone. If that can happen in a shithole like China why not in the US and everywhere else?

Attached: 1552858001208.png (287x198, 98K)

you realize the 1+7p was made to target the US market right. that's why it has all those gimmicks.

Sure bro, it's not like the chinee innovate because they're desperate to sell phones to burgers who won't buy it unless it's a step above the competition.

>If that can happen in a shithole like China why not in the US and everywhere else?

That sounds like commie talk to me you filthy red. You’ll pay your damn Israel tax like everyone else and like it!

Seriously though, if I was any other country I’d be using that model. Imagine the phones we’d have? Look at what they have achieved in a few years. If Silicon Valley pooled it’s resources together we’d be living in a cyberpunk world by now.

What did Oneplus innovate, though? They've been leeching off their parent company for years. Oppo does the bulk of R&D and OP copies one of the design half a year later with minimal changes hoping the teacher doesn't notice. You can bet the OP7T will have a 10X zoom lens.

Yeah because one plus want to go though all the shit Huawei is getting just now. China and India are their biggest markets. EU is third with America and the U.K. soon not be worth the effort to sell too with all this spy and tariff bullshit.

you are fucktarded for not using most advanced smartphone right now

buy the pixel 3a is better than iphone 6 in the current year

What will be next phone like Redmi Note 7 if we talk about price/quality? k20?

The Redmi Note 8

Redmi note 7 pro
>Sent from my RN7P

OnePlus and Oppo are the same though.

reminder not to buy chinkphones as they'll get cut off from Google
Huawei is only the first

>OP copies one of the design half a year later with minimal changes
What Oppo phone has an HDR10+ QHD+ 90hz display?

Still using my s9+ no idea why I need a new phone. I'd like a bigger battery but the 6700mah pack I have fits in my pocket. seems superfluous

I have to replace my Lumia 520 come december. Could anyone suggest a phone with minimal botner, possible hardware camera disconnect (intrusive or otherwise), screen under five inches and full Cyanogen support? Thanks.

>decide to give Android a try
>look into Galaxy A30
>AMOLED screen
>4000mah battery
>USB C fast charging
>Charger included
>Micro SD card slot
>Headphone jack
>$194

Why the fuck did I stick with the iPhone for so long? I can't believe how much better this thing is and for so much less.

You have a new phone retard, think about upgrading when it's 2021 or 2022. Why the fuck are you even thinking about upgrading?

Wait you till you swallow the chinkphone pill, your life will change. I sincerely have no idea how people can buy iTurds. I think it's only for people with zero self awareness who want to 'belong'. I can't think of another reason.
Also
>charger included
iPhones don't come with chargers?

Considering ZenUI is really close to stock now just like OxygenOS is, it's probably going to be really similar anyway

I'm on a budget and was thinking about getting the moto g7 play. Was wondering if any of ye used it and was it any good?

Because I have so much dough baby

They don't come with fast chargers, that's extra. I thought about getting the RN7 but decided against it since o had heard about chinkphones spying on people. I'm sure Samsung does the same shit tho.

reliability

imagine wasting dough on phones
you, good sir, are what people call a RETARD. Typical fat retard american LOL. Governments ban things because they care about us and want to protect us. You should thank your government for banning things, how else would you decide what products you use? As a European, i couldnt even imagine a world without governmemt over reach, and i wouldnt want to! I think its great that you guys banned evil flavored vape juice to save the children, it makes me think maybe, just maybe you ameridouchebags are stronger than that awful orange clown. Maybe you are on the track to banning everything and being an enlightened first world country with HEALTHCARE. You ARENT the world police btw :)

just wait for the OnePlus 7T Pro, it'll be a god tier chinky phone, or you could get the regular OP7 Pro for the best Android experience right now. You'll absolutely piss yourself, I recommend the 8/256 one, it's less than $800 burgerbucks I think. That's like an iPhone XR.
major cope

The fuck is the 7T pro?

Every phone spy's on you. Even apple, only way you're gonna get full privacy is to use a shit phone like Snowden.

A phone that will come out in October and have some new features compared to the OnePlus 7 Pro.

The only way the 7T Pro will be god tier is if they make it a flat screen again. Otherwise pass.

>lurking for a small phone
>fall in love with the s10e
>go to the store to test it
>also check apple just in case
>now I want an xs

fuck it what do

Attached: 1533254994286.png (482x549, 224K)

Do any small to midsized chinkphones work on Tmobile in the US?

reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/boxslm/oneplus_7_pro_gcam_mod/
>Currently browsing some dutch forums and so far those who have it are saying the gcam create san incredibly different quality level photo's.
oh Jesus is this real???

>I want the shittiest phones
get the OnePlus 7 Pro if you want a big phone, otherwise settle for a Pixel 3.

This is why: youtube.com/watch?v=G8J7lCAs38w

Also notch, no IP rating, etc.

>extreme abuse
come the fuck on. No one's gonna treat their phones like that. The only way someone's phone is gonna end up looking like that is if it gets run over by a tractor. Fucking lol you utter wanker.

So Google just caved to Trump and blacklisted huawei for access to updates on android.

How fucking cucked is America holy hell, you're gonna let your government dictate what you buy so you have to pay for overpriced ishit. I'd say we should boycott something American but they haven't made anything of value for years.

Trump is doing you cucks a favor, you shouldn't buy Huawee in the first place. It's absolute garbage literal PRCware locked down dogshit OS overpriced shitphone.

>Europoor buttblasted for no reason
Rent free, cuck.

No one's gonna treat their phones like that intentionally, but accidents happen. Also a teardrop notch, no 3.5mm hack, and typical chink craftsmanship.

He mentioned that it took two cracks along the plastic side casing for structural failure to present itself

Accidents of that sort will fuck any phone up. It's just some meme extreme durability test, and if you use a nice case with your chinkphone it'll get obsolete before it breaks on you.

A rugged case will keep it safe. I don't use budget chinkee phones but lol if you think a Note 7 with a case will break.

So i'll going to be forced to buy _another_ Samshit phone when my S8 finally gives up....

Thanks Obama.

You think he won't do it to one plus or xiaomi? This is only the beginning.

For a country built on a "free market" you sure seem fine with one man deciding a company can't do business in it because his jew masters told him to fuck with China.

Not phones with any decent structural integrity. Just own up to it, the Redmeme Note 7 is fragile and it's reflected in its price.

On one hand, I agree that going with the plastic frame + glass back is a horrible idea, on the other hand my own experience tells me otherwise. I used a Redmi Note 3, which did much worse in durability tests and, just with a silicone case, it survived trough field work, hiking trips and various other situations where there was considerable amount of pressure applied to it. Personally I wouldn't recommend the Redmi Note 7 based on the design choices, but I also can't say the durability tests will translate to actual life scenarios.

cdn2.expertreviews.co.uk/sites/expertreviews/files/2016/12/sample_03_sony-rx100-v.jpg
this is from an rx100v, to me it looks like something you'd take from a p30 pro
have smartphone cameras rendered these point and shoot dedicated ones obsolete?

Pixel 3a

OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro, Pixel 4, Redmi K20 Pro, there's a shitload of options this year. Just fuck off lazy burger

>but I also can't say the durability tests will translate to actual life scenarios.
exactly. In day to day scenarios at most you'll end up dropping your phone from a couple of feet. It's good enough for that.

Low profit margin on the phone itself but tries to make money on digital services and ads in the phones (different in different markets).

>no 3.5mm hack
You mean 3.5mm jack? There is one.

RIP HUASHIT

!!!!

Attached: AXvjtdl.jpg (719x1106, 327K)

Chinese phone, Chinese phone, Chinese phone, Google phone with million faults, Chinese phone....

Korean it is then.

androidpolice.com/2019/05/19/huaweis-future-phones-reportedly-wont-have-access-to-google-services-including-the-play-store/

lol I told you guys it was going to happen.

Attached: Redmi-K20-dragon-4.jpg (400x400, 40K)

No you didn't

Chinkshitters on suicidewatch

xiaomeme banned from android when?

based

>Pixel 3a
>chinkphone
wut

Holy shit, it was about time. Hope they also release the K20 pro

Isn't the K20 some midrange SoC phone and the K20 Pro the one with SD855? Which one are they announcing lol?

>unlocked bootloader
never. It's not chicom PRCware like Huawee

When Trump learns how to pronounce their name properly.

Best non china phone in the UK for around 300-400 britbux? Needs good update support

Both, I'd guess

Pixel 3a you bloody tosser

best ~150$ phone on amazon?

Extremely based. Huawei is total chinkshit. At least get OnePlus.