5G kills trees

youtube.com/watch?v=FcysZ65Mpp8

Attached: 1551419321221.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/19/revealed-5g-rollout-is-being-stalled-by-rows-over-lampposts
fishersci.com/shop/products/dupont-tyvek-isoclean-sterile-coveralls-dolman-sleeves-8/17988048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shoo schizo

Oroight Laads, Jus Loook at this 'ere shoite, ets KILLIN ORL WAI BLEEDIN TREES
>5GIDF on the case
EXPLAIN IT THEN. GO ON, ExPLAIN, LAD. TREES? 5G. DED.

I don't think that thing is actually an antenna, more like a camera or lamp post. Or both. It might actually be killing that tree though.

I got redpilled by the comments in your video

he sounds like a david firth character kek

Attached: bananas.png (271x152, 112K)

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLDFASDFASDS DFSDFSDSHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SDDFASDFSDFAFSHILLSSD SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

thank god I'm not a tree

WE DO THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING DECADE

POWER LINES ARE NOT GIVING YOUR KID CANCER

what the fuck is wrong with "people" from north england?

Attached: adc.png (579x536, 92K)

nope, them f'real.
the only concern is how much they can charge the telcos for installing this shit on every fucking lamppost, and other areas complaining, 'we habe too little ppl, telcos don't irradiate us enough'
theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/19/revealed-5g-rollout-is-being-stalled-by-rows-over-lampposts

Attached: JUST_outside_your_frontdoor.png (704x800, 295K)

I'm honestly shocked how easily you fuckers fall for Russian shills.

asbestos
lead paint
radium
cigarettes

but whatever totally unproven technologies being rolled out at a massive scale
What could possibly go wrong????

If they need transmitters or whatever all over the place, how will 5G work in rural areas?

lol just plant more trees nigga

Try something in the last 20 years, nigger.

>everything I don't like is russian

Attached: 1555843344268.png (1217x1015, 708K)

Sage, report and hide.

Attached: 1540221414810.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)

>moving the goalpost

read the link, that is the 'problem'
There is still areas with fuck all coverage, and Telcos demanding subsidies to 5G London 50 fucking times over. Not esp. an expert but afaik, 5G for rural is a non-starter, more or less?

BPA

What mental illness is this?

>microwaves
>killing anything with a wattage below 70W

Bisphenol A is still not illegal

Can you guys calm the fuck down. 5G doesn't cause cancer anywhere in the world other than the state of California.

Boomerism

Well that's stupid. They're already talking about phasing out 3G, when there are still quite a few rural places where 4G is non-existent. If 5G will only work in cities, then lots of people will get fucked. Surely there's something I'm missing.

There's actually evidence that the rf frequencies hit an absorption resonance of human skin... so basically cellular heating like a low power microwave... we don't know effects of that

I'm not adept when it comes to physics, what's the difference from 4G? Isn't it going to be using roughly the same electromagnetic frequencies?

>Tree is dead
>grass and hedges are totally fine
ROIGHT

Attached: 1470736805855.png (316x382, 41K)

Yeah and my cat doesn't have cancer

>>/x/

No. Much higher frequency. The wavelengths of 5g get to around a millimeter.
Which is why the geometry of sweat glands makes them potent antennae for that kind of radiation.

Attached: akimov.jpg (960x960, 501K)

based 5G poster

Attached: hazamt_suit_5G.jpg (720x699, 46K)

>hazmat radiation suit
It's a fucking Tyvek suit. The kind that painters, bug sprayers and meth cooks wear. It doesn't protect you from fucking radiation.
fishersci.com/shop/products/dupont-tyvek-isoclean-sterile-coveralls-dolman-sleeves-8/17988048
The guy appears to be spraying the tree for bugs or something. He's nowhere near the equipment on it, whatever it even is. Take your meds, you schizo fucks.

Attached: 5G engineers in hazmat radiation suits.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

>implying onions can be delivered wirelessly

SSRI's

>inb4 big pharma kick my door in and re-educate me

Hold me frens, its foing to be a long night. At least i have my hormones for my upcoming gender reassignment surgery

Attached: 1556865802579.gif (367x490, 919K)

>the tree
the fucking 5G foilage disguise you mean? The 'tree' is probably plastic but still needs fire-retardant sprayed, in among that shit

those "trees" are not real lol

The only people I've seen attacking 5G are retards and nutjobs.
It could be there's a problem, but these two groups are reliably wrong about everything, so I'll ignore it.

Normie "logic"

I work frequently with heuristics. Like a sane individual.
I don't have the time or mental energies to entertain your insanity.
Toodle-oo.

>ITT all the agents in this thread

Attached: ciatrainniggers.jpg (640x480, 40K)

You do but you would rather drink alcohol and have sex
You disgust me

When are the college soi generation going to stop appropriating Russian culture and denounce communism already?

holy fuck how do you think 5g works? its just like every other single form of wireless communication. even the highest frequency band used by 5g is lower than amateur radio and satellite frequencies.

So guess what, it turns out 5g isn't an "unproven" technology even in the slightest, unless the nearly 50 years of satellite/radio usage isn't good enough for you.

It would absolutely blow your fucking mind how much electromagnetic radiation of every frequency range and energy is passing through you at every moment. Not to mention all of the other emission sources you experience from all of the various electronic equipment you encounter in the world. None of this is even considering all of the EMF that naturally is radiated from space, and from lighting strikes.

seriously, non-ionizing isn't fucking rocket appliances, we've been doing this shit for over a hundred years now

>The kind that painters, bug sprayers and meth cooks wear.
PAINTERS KILL TREES!

DUBS DONT LIE

LITERAL RETARDS BTFO

Attached: dubshasspoken.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>go inside a building
>protected from le ebil 5g
wow that was hard

and high tension power lines cause cancer

Don't forget this thread. This thread causes cancer.

>hitense
do you mean voltage, or were you dropped on your head as child ?

Not him but I agree and I'm a virgin who rarely drinks.
Strawman harder

useless NEETs win again

Ye

Attached: qdhpq055r8z21.jpg (208x464, 16K)

Fuck up silly cunt. Come down my ways and I'll do you in, r kid

Some countries refer to it as voltage, others refer to it as tension.

good I fucking hate trees
smug son of bitches with their leaves and shit

They just figured out asbestos in itself doesn't give cancer.

cop detected

Source?
So what was causing the cancer? Just like, smoking or something?
Or, maybe, are they just trying to bring asbestos back because profits, because fuck this gay earth I can't trust anything anymore.

>high-tension power lines cause cancer

This was proven fact and payouts were made.

The mining process would give you cancer, but any fucking mining operation will give you health problems without proper gear (grandfather died of lung cancer working in a copper mine)

Idiots too stupid to see the pictures.

The 5g installations near traffic lights bomb nearby cars with a certain RF frequency to program a 'stop and go' response to anyone around. This can be used later.

I mean it's really simple programming that starts with the fundamental 'stop and go' of a traffic light.

Now imagine they don't like you. They hit you with the same 'stop' signal outside of some bar where you might pick up chicks to keep you segregated from society.

Imagine now not using a VPN and them tracking your internet usage and blasting you RF accordingly. You show an interest in guns and they hit you with positive RF signals whenever you're looking at guns online.

How much money can they steal from you using this shit? How many shootings will this shit cause? It's not just the Gov't with control of these towers. Google and Verizon both have direct control of this shit.

Attached: 5g mkultra.jpg (940x627, 66K)

roundup? Or you forgot about a 2bn lawsuit? Or maybe you are not payed enough to both shill and remember stuff and you are only good for shilling

Do you refer to lenght as metrage or footage? Volt is a unit.

High Fructose Corn Syrup and Splenda you fucking dirty piece of shit nigger.

It didn't give "cancer" the fibers that would get breathed in would cut up your lungs, and cause internal bleeding.
In EU most buildings were paved with asbestos, all the white concrete stucco buildings are asbestos.
But
In europe they left the asbestos in barrels of water for weeks to cure. And they would change the water out daily. The asbestos would boil the water constantly, and when it stopped it would be ready for use.
Ofcourse here in the states they never did that, because corporations always take shortcuts here.
t. my grandfather worked with it.

>5G towers that cause autism
Even if that insane premise was real, it wouldn't matter because everyone here already has autism.

Attached: 7A1CD6F29145410BBB0C8CAC92746F0C.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Take meds

The ruskies make some damn good music though, ever listened to hardbass?

Numerous medications. And I mean numerous. We've known for years that cell phones cause cancer, but we still carry them right next to our nuts. Now they are going to pump 5G through them. Yikes

You're okay. Don't come to G tommorrow.

Attached: 20190520_140828.jpg (1075x720, 336K)

Guies 5 out of 7 pet rattos I had died of cancer
Only ones that didn't where before I started browsing Jow Forums
Jow Forums causes cancer

>VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM
>CHEMTRAILS ARE MAKING THE FROGS GAY
>THE EARTH IS FLAT
>JEWS DID 9/11
>WIFI CAUSES CANCER
Go fuck yourselves. You are no longer allowed to speak in public and need to go enroll in first grade in public school and start over, because you weren't taught fucking shit the first time around.

>Jow Forums causes cancer
That's never been disputed by anyone

you post this every thread and you get btfo every time. It's a tyvek suit, and he's spraying water.

It's really ridiculous that people complain about 5G when theyre's alreay tons of activity in bands close to where it's going occupy, like microwaves, bluetooth, remotes, and more. Not only that UV rays from the sun are far more dangerous. The Alpha radiation from the radio tower only makes it a few inches through the air before it dissipates, and can can be blocked by a sheet of paper.

American government/Jews actually did cause 9/11 by funding terrorists/saudis
They where fine with it till the terrorists started killing the wrong people

Firefighting foam

RF radiation doesn't cause autism. It causes brain tumours. Which will become more and more widespread as 5G transmitters are higher power that 4G, closer to us, and always on.

Outta all things to get cancer from, microwaves has to be the lamest of them all.

>SSRI's
Explain?

My understanding is the SSRIs are just a hamfisted "sometimes this works, while for other people it doesn't. we don't know why or how" type of medication. What's wrong with them?

>read comments
AHAHAHA

We need more tinfold hats!!!!

Attached: 1553892155673.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Why are the grass fine and bushes fine?

correlation doesn't equal causation

there is no evidence it's the 5g

Based

Attached: image.gif (718x404, 66K)

i like my 5g so i am willing to affect the bad health effects

>put tree in the shade
>it dies
>OMG the shade is unhealthy! Make shadows illegal!

Why couldn't they just stick with 4G?
It's barely gaining a foothold, what with 3G finally getting shutdown soon, then they suddenly want 5G which requires new equipment for cell carriers and consumers alike.

Is 5G even better than 4G in any useful way?

This guy sounds exactly what I'd think a 5G conspiracy theorist sounds like.

>It's barely gaining a foothold
What? 4G has been around for ages almost everywhere other than rural areas in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. 3G still existing doesn't mean 4G is just now gaining a foothold.

I'm honestly shocked how easily you fuckers fall for Msm shills

Tinfoil hats work like antennas where rf is concerned, you will only make the mind control more effective.
Tin foil hats only works against mind reading and telepathy from humans or aliens.

But, but the dancing Israelis...

Attached: Dkk20MU.jpg (960x954, 76K)

You know what, funnily I think this will become the next big anti-trend and all the antivaxxers and truthers and flat earthers will flood to the anti 5G bandwagon. I'm 99.9% sure this will happen in the next 2 years.
The other day I was walking down the street of Santa Cruz and a hippy boomer was handling everyone flyers about 5G. I see them all over in NorCal nowadays.

Faster speeds due to shorter wavelengths.
However short wavelengths mean it will not penetrate materials like concrete well and only covers a short distance.
Which means more cancer emitting towers.