My next phone will be a Huawei

Got to support the underdogs

Attached: 1556528770393.jpg (474x474, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFaC4dc_a0
androidauthority.com/huawei-loses-access-to-google-android-987873/
reuters.com/article/us-huawei-tech-alphabet-exclusive/exclusive-google-suspends-some-business-with-huawei-after-trump-blacklist-source-idUSKCN1SP0NB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no way, too chinky for me

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFaC4dc_a0

All Huawei phones:
Day 1 price: $1000
Day 30 price: $500

no thanks.

I'd do the same but these fucks keep pushing the phablet meme along with the other retards so fuck them.
Also the cancerous locked bootloader meme.

i agree on the locked bootloader thing, i want my next phone to be open to alternative operating systems, it would be sweet to be able to have a smartphone that could accept a plain old vanilla debian,

>Huawei
>underdogs

Attached: 139139852526.jpg (364x322, 53K)

>banned from updates
Enjoy your security holes

10 social credit points to you citizen

How exactly is the world's third biggest smartphone manufacturer an underdog? Fuck them and all companies that lock bootloaders and abuse GPL.

Attached: tom_fbi.jpg (567x357, 31K)

all smartphones should be phablet size. no point otherwise.

>he get's his updates from the botnet
yikes

>huawei
>the Samsung of China
>underdog

based

wtf i love huawei now

based chinkshill

winnie the pooh

no more double botnet
huehuehue waee

pajeet the poo

Attached: 1553364958942.jpg (400x400, 17K)

normies will sell their p20 for 100$ now that google has abandoned it, great deal.

ungoogled phone

jew the jew

Yeah be a real American like me and buy AMERICAN phones that cost quadruple of what they cost to produce and exploit China to manufacture them

I will. Just because they tell me not to do it. Fuck the kikes race war now. Seriously tho, what are the best Huawei phones and Ryzen laptops?

>buying a $6000 AMERICAN made phone by the jews
yikes

Fuck china

t. soros

Attached: 1548031693607.png (443x436, 178K)

and fuck Xinnie the Pooh.

Attached: 1557924805773.webm (280x496, 887K)

*boys from Langley deposit $1 USD in your account*

based George

now that's based and satanpilled

why did Trump swallow the satanpill?

>underdogs
>supported by the largest government in the world

androidauthority.com/huawei-loses-access-to-google-android-987873/

Bye chinkstars.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-075008_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 693K)

based Xi is the future of civilization, the west is destroyed, long live China and based Xi

Attached: 1557539759347.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Time to buy a P30.

The true underdog is Sony Xperia.

Attached: Go_be_jew_somewhere_else.webm (352x640, 466K)

trump is satan, the great deceiver

you bought a windows phone, didn't you

underage detected

and it's made in Thailand by cute ladybois, not chink insects.

Daily reminder that Israeli private intelligence firm Black Cube is raiding Jow Forums and spamming "Chinese are insects" in every thread.

this

Reported for anti-Semitism

>Daily reminder that Israeli private intelligence firm Black Cube is raiding Jow Forums and spamming "Chinese are insects" in every thread.
Hey pay someone for something everyone would do for free.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

go home, american dog

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

Are you allowed to buy any other type of phone chinkbro?

Attached: 1554736204837.png (1400x586, 692K)

Keep crying bitch nigga, this doesn't do shit.

spammer go away

i hate to point to the obvious but neither did your spam. i hope you both get banned for that shitposting garbage spam.

That wasn't me, faggot.

Amerika should nuked

holy fuck, is this the first time on Jow Forums and you don't understand how anonymity works? thanks for pointing that out shithead, i still hope you and those other 2 spammers get banned.

...I wonder if you think I will for jail just visit a site with those words.

I'd rather take Hasidic Jews over some degenerate atheist faggot wearing slim fit jeans. Look at how that guy over extends his back to accentuate his ass, he probably takes it raw from some big black guy named Bubba on saturdays

Please tell me what rule I broke

>tfw already having a huewei chinkphone
my ascend mate 7 still going strong
THANK YOU BASED MIDDLE KINGDOM
THE DECADENT WEST IS FINISHED

AMERICAN ANIME WEBSITE!

antisemitism

שחררו את פלסטין Free Palestine תקרית_ליברטי The USS Liberty Incident of 1967 עברית Zionism קבאל של בנקאים יהודים Cabal of Jewish Bankers כיבוש המזרח התיכון Occupation of the Middle East ארסנל גרעיני ישראלי Israeli Nuclear Arsenal השדולה הפרו-ישראלית בארה"ב Pro-Israel Lobby in the USA זכויות אדם גוי Gentile Rights פשעי מלחמה של הצבא הישראלי Israeli Army War crimes שואה מזויפת Fake Holocaust חתרנות של האירופים Subversion of Europeans סוחר שמח Happy Merchant

For once the Jews are doing us a favor?

/v/ buy a lot of Intel shits.

wait will my honor 6x still work with google store. i was gonna upgrade to k20 soon

>jew calling chinks degenerates

Attached: 1477103941221.jpg (1022x762, 79K)

This makes me like the Jews

REMOVE LO MEIN remove lo mein

Attached: xi obama pooh tigger nigger.jpg (858x536, 97K)

>Got to support the underdogs
They are more like updogs.

what's up faggot?

>he thinks zhang will get thrown in jail for seeing a copypasta
yikes, unless you then send it to other people nothing would happen.

Or the dogs eaters.

Have you tried not being a nigger?

Whoops, too late, you're a zipperhead nigger kike.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

stop evading bans

>he thinks it's just one person posting a given pasta
Oh sweaty, no.

Attached: bomb chyna.png (300x300, 101K)

fits the AMD bugmen meme perfectly

BASED

Attached: IMG_2065.jpg (700x460, 265K)

We know (((they))) hire armies to shitpost

And now the uppity bug people have to deal with the shoe being on the other, non mutilated, foot.

This is where my tax payer money goes. USA USA USA

>underdogs

Attached: Greater Incantation of Chinese Banishment.png (1227x217, 32K)

i want a refund

stop evading bans glownigger

>no refunds bernie sanders.jpg

>I'd rather take Hasidic Jews over-
No you wouldn't. My town is being taken over by the plague village called Kyrias Joel. As soon as you pass the village line you have to roll your windows up because of all the fucking litter on the ground. Entire place is written in Yiddish too

What's updog

Not much, what's up with you?

>I'd rather take Hasidic Jews over

Hello rabbi.

Attached: 1C36E975-9EFD-46DB-A502-25904B1B9C98.jpg (1493x535, 562K)

Based.

Posted from my Xperia.

I'm selling it and getting an iPhone as soon as I can but still... based

Why are you selling it and getting an iPhone?

Becuase iPhones are better

Funny how (((google))) and (((apple))) are cutting ties with them as soon as they start being outsold.

Based Jews

Then just buy it after 30 days you tard.

reuters.com/article/us-huawei-tech-alphabet-exclusive/exclusive-google-suspends-some-business-with-huawei-after-trump-blacklist-source-idUSKCN1SP0NB

RUH ROH

>he doesn't want a OEM who abides by the GPL
>he doesn't use Magisk
>he doesn't use TWRP
>he doesn't use LineageOS
>he doesn't have Root acess on "his" own personal computer

I think OP just coined the term techcuck

I have Xiaomi and i am not an american mutt
How long until my phone gets unGoogled too?

start a petition or email trump