What's the best DVD copy software for Windows?

What's the best DVD copy software for Windows?

Attached: 1543528352437.jpg (474x239, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wincdemu.sysprogs.org/tutorials/create/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cdburnerxp

makemkv because it's free if you talking about encrypted. for burning the best is Nero. Not free though.

>StarBurn SDK
Surely you cannot be serious.

Imgburn is more than enough for everyone.

MakeMKV for ripping discs. Nero for burning.

Nero is bloatware... Burning ROM too...

It's not that bloated. I wouldn't have argued 10+ years ago but the last couple years it's actually been light in my opinion.

You don't have to install the entire suite of stuff it has to offer along with all the options it defaults too. And my computer loads up Nero and ready to use in like one second. Faster than most other programs desu.

Attached: bl.png (1316x280, 25K)

>optical drive in 2019
Follow this guide for all your disks store them in an archive drive then throw them and the optical drive out it's outdated tech

Forgot guide
wincdemu.sysprogs.org/tutorials/create/

Nero is garbage and it's a botnet. It phones home and there's unnecessary component installed like that shitty launcher. Plus they force down your throat a new version every single year that does absolutely nothing. They even killed the Linux version that was half decent.

>Nero is garbage

wrong. just wrong.

>it's a botnet. It phones home

use a firewall

>unnecessary component installed like that shitty launcher

you can directly launch the nero application.

>Plus they force down your throat a new version every single year that does absolutely nothing

You can easily stick with older versions if you want by doing what I said and using a firewall or without manually doing it yourself.

I can get how if you don't know what you're doing all these complaints can get on your nerves but it is avoidable.

>They even killed the Linux version that was half decent.

yeah, I don't know anything about that since I don't use Linux.

imgburn obviously

Here's some interesting fact. Nero is so bad and bloated and overpriced these days that manufactures bundle Power2Go from Cyberlink with their drives. That should tell you something.

When is the last time you even used Nero on Windows?.

does DVD decryptor exist anymore? What is the FOSS equivalent?

Version 6 with my first ASUS burner.

jesus, how long ago was that?. If i'm not mistaken that version came out like 2003 (according to Wikipedia).

If you don't want to use Nero fine but for the sake of at least not looking like a fool test it out (even if trial) so you can try it and if you think it's still shit then you can explain you are talking about a version that isn't 15 years old. Your opinion may be way out of date.

>inb4 fuck off Nero shill

I don't work for nero and I didn't pay for it either.

I did download the trial and way too bloated. Imgburn does pretty much everything I need and does it well and it's much much smaller and more advanced.

BurnAware Professional 12.3 Cracked
Alcohol 120% v2.0.3 Cracked

Nero or Roxio.

when you say "bloated", what exactly do you mean?.

You mean too many services installed? too many icons? did it drag down the bootup of your pc? too many icons on your desktop?.

When installing what did you install the entire thing?

>Paying for burning software when there's many free ones out there.

He said best, not cheapest.

If someone asked what the best office suite was, you know, in your heart of hearts, its mircosoft’s. For simple reason of its universal adaptation. I would still recommend crap like open office or libre office instead because paying for text editors is retarded. If the question was what do you recommend I would have told him to just use his OS’s native burn function that it likely has. But that wasnt the question.

Get lost Nero shill. I ain't paying for shit. PowerISO is fine! Nero... not. Imgburn -> GOD TIER.

Look at the filesize...
I don't care if I have enough space on my drive. You do not install activation bullshit on my machine. I burn an image, I burn files on a disc. I change booktype, I backup stuff.

But keep paying for useless software.

It's the best.

no one goes home without a (you) while I'm on the clock

fpbp