RAM usage: 10GB

>RAM usage: 10GB
>disable JavaScript
>RAM usage: 1GB

Attached: 1528754356836.png (560x667, 650K)

RIP

>IQ: 2750
>disable Javascript
>IQ: 3
>Job: none

Nice try pajeet no one wants to deal with your memory leaking hacked together piece of shit javascript

>coping this hard

>things that never happened

we wouldn't have to use JavaScript if C++ developers could just write a decent and customization GUI framework

>What is Qt
>What is GTK+mm (ok, that one's a stretch)

But seriously you can now run Qt in WebAssembly, so use that instead of electron shit. It will still be faster.

I miss him :(

Even if all of the biggest software companies in the planet pour millions into javascript every year to try to optimize it and make it faster it won't save them if everyone just writes their code twice as shitty every two years.

Attached: 1550882087609.png (676x505, 271K)

Me too, but he lives on in our memory's. Some native american tribes believe a person is never truly dead as long as even a single person remembers them. Terry's spirit lives on with us and he soul has been promoted to gods senior programmer.

people forget that the fastest code is code that never runs at all.

Based. Software-less hardware when?

This is essentially what already happened, optimization turned into >just buy more ram bro

JavaScript is niggerlicious, don't use that shit

>only 5/8's of your code is copypasta from w3, sf, and git? rashmeesh you're a prodigy

Amen

Halleluja!

Attached: And now that you're proven to be a brave whiteknight, it's time for you to.png (517x480, 21K)

>b-but electron is easier and faster to write
:^)

i hate u SNIP!!!!!!!!!!! you tried to make my face pregnent :DDDDDDD

Anyone who sent Terry troll emails pretending to be Dianna is directly responsible for his death

Attached: facts.jpg (600x336, 35K)