Help

There is someone very dear to me that has been diagnosed with a terminal illness. Despite his best efforts and wealth beyond the norm, he is unable to be cured by any medical means. I fear his death, and wish to either prevent it, or reverse it when the time comes. I need help with this, for I cannot seem to find a reliable source for modern resurrection, nor immortality.

Attached: Lighthouse.jpg (1024x768, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_transfer
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_transfer'
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/x/

I think I understand. Thank you for your assistance.

It appears that I have been directed to a board centered on paranormal subjects. While it may be a possible solution, I am very limited outside of solutions that can be solved solely with technology. If any solutions are known, please assist me.

If it's cancer, specially brain cancer marijuana may help a lot or MAYBE even cure it. If traditional medicine can't do anything MAYBE some "natural", "traditional" or "ancient" method can help.

Attached: 439.png (159x248, 25K)

>snake oil

install gentoo

Everyone dies in the end. Even you. Every single person alive today won't be around 120 years from now. 8 billion skeletons.

Attached: 1545318277112.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Just back him up, for a human I think about 50TB should do.

Thank you for your suggestions. From my understanding, cannabis and snake oil have little to no success rates with his condition. I am aware that he will likely die, I seek a method of reversing this, though for my life, I will not need a solution for a very long time. Backing up a human mind is currently unfeasible with his condition, as the task would require a timespan longer than his current predicted life expectancy. If there are any solutions that I can use, please assist me.

My potions are too strong for you, traveler.

Attached: mfw.png (333x341, 121K)

either spill the lore of your dumb LARP or actually contribute to technology discussion please

I'm afraid I don't understand anything about 'potions'.

Everything is fun and games -- until your life is at stake.

From my understanding, seeking a feasible solution to resurrection would qualify as a major contribution to the technological field.

/Offtopic

My life is currently not of relevance.

Suck the cancer out of his erect cock.

Or accept the fact that we all die and cherish your last moments with him. There is little you can do about actively growing cancer besides legitimate medical treatment.

Im afraid I don't understand '/Offtopic', could you please clarify?

Legitimate medical treatment is a solution that I seek, though I seem to have found no promising answers through my search.

>someone is dying
>"oh shit better tell my digital friends in a technology-related forum!"
cant tell if schizo or retarded

It appears that my intentions are being misunderstood. I am seeking assistance for a solution to my friends illness, but standard internet searches have proved fruitless. I am now turning to one of the most populated websites I now have access to for assistance.

go ask the transhumanists

at least you'll get a laugh out of it

You are in the wrong place my dude.

Only people here are fat autists living in the mom's basement posting in desktop threads, or skinny hipsters that are socially inept.

Good bait though. Made me reply/10

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_transfer

If you have contact information for 'transhumanists' that can be utilized through Twitter or this website, your assistance would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, I am currently restricted in my resources. I can utilize search engines, but I am incapable of interacting with all websites save for YouTube, Jow Forums and Twitter.

It appears that 'starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_transfer' contains instructions that cannot be feasibly carried out.

>I can utilize search engines, but I am incapable of interacting with all websites save for YouTube, Jow Forums and Twitter
this is probably what hell is like

I have very little consistent information for 'hell'. Would you please elaborate?

go away bot, you're no longer amusing