How to unGoogle?

Use Huawei phone, wow so easy

Attached: 1536684730457.png (426x430, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/models/honey-gold-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>permanently locked bootloader
go away, marketer

it really was that easy

Winnie the Pooh

the chinese was the solution to tech censorship after all

>a directorship is a solution for a free speech problem.
Nope

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>Can no longer get any American made apps with ease

You sure showed us bud. I bet every Huawei customer in Europe is gonna shrug it and start downloading their apps through apkmirror and F-Droid. Silly journos, don't they know the average consumer loves to go through a ton of hassle just to be able to use Facebook on their phone. Surely this can only benefit Huawei.

Kill yourself you chinkshilling idiot. Huawei is kill.

t. jewish agent

If the choice is between Jews and chinks and there's no other option, I'd rather have the Jews.

Attached: 1521534924137.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

yeah

at least jews are white.

Suicide is always a good option...

jidf right here everyone

>rather have the Jews.
>forcing the diversity meme
>forcing niggers into white countries to rape and breed to exterminate whites
vs
>chinks
>bans niggers from even entering their country
>uses their population as a strength and sends millions of their own people to african countries to dilute and essentially exterminate blacks

>uses their population as a strength and sends millions of their own people to african countries to dilute and essentially exterminate blacks
>dilute
Nice new name for interracial

Based copypasta poster.

Africa being filled with asian negroids is still better than Africa being filled with just plain negroids.
xvideos.com/models/honey-gold-1

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD!

>niggers mix with chinese
>africans become filipinos
I'm ok with this.

oh look a Jow Forums thread, mods do your job you lazy fucks

Attached: 1553217925433.jpg (480x459, 16K)

user, this 2019. You should have said that in the 2013.

>jews wants censorship

yes the jews did it

Killing as many of your oppressors as you can is an even better one.

Fuck off ranjeet, do the needful and learn correct English.

Attached: 1554433777878.jpg (622x1024, 48K)

>Huawei is kill
>they will surely collapse this time

>I'd rather have kid mutilating subversive sandniggers over Chinese who are only hated because they dont bow to jews

Kill yourself Moishe.

stop spamming

Go suck Xi Ping's Pingas you muddy chankoro.

Not to mention sending Muslims into camps for reeducation.

No you don't except if you are a jew. Fuck off kike shill.

yeah this is based

>Can no longer get any American made apps with ease
You literally download them to your computer and into your phone with a USB cable.

Enjoy having them still not work as an abundant amount of apps still rely on google backend framework.

>wanting NSA apps to work on your phone
yikes

>abundant amount of apps still rely on google backend framework.
And we should not rely on them.
Fuck the DOJ and Fuck the NSA

Try harder shlomo.

>American made apps

Do you really believe all the continent cares?

It’s called de googling. Go to the Jow Forumsdegoogle subreddit.

”华为不能用安卓系统?余承东:早已有自主系统可替代“

>jews

>white

I rather go with the Chinese

Yeah that's gonna be a negative, ghost rider

Attached: Felony to boycott Israel.png (1028x809, 411K)

Oops! You accidentally called Jewish people "white". Jews aren't white, even though they sometimes pretend to be to spread white guilt!

We all make mistakes, but please try to refrain from doing that again :)

Attached: 1556775703137.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Hi, noseberg

Attached: 1532427907135.jpg (604x604, 37K)

Developing Huawei's own alternative OS would be the worst choice they can make. They can use AOSP whether Google grants them license or not lmao

I see their CEO is very tech illiterate

It only affects overseas users if they decide to switch. As for internal users, they are not allowed access to google anyway.

Also, the sources did not mention that the custom alternate OS is not based on AOSP.

Edit: /Might/ be based off Kylin kek

>look up list
>everyone on list is Republican
really makes you think

>mods
>having a job
if you were doing something for free you wouldn't care either

Google owns and operates this board dummy. It’s why they hired m00t, who is still trapped here with us.

>cant install play
>instead comes pre installed with aptoide
>???

>locked bootloader
>no play store
>AOSP only
>google pushing everything, including security updates to play store push

just don't complain when they chop up your dog and eat it

>china will surpass the us within the next 10 years
damn

Welp i enjoyed my honor 10 for a year and its good performance on a budget.

Is there a more cancerous president? Chinese can't be beaten with legislation.

sailfish huawei phones when?

this isn't "ease" for normies you dumb nigger

>sell product with promise of support
>cut support
>mfw already writing to the appropriate EU bodies about this
Not so fast Google, by all means fuck off but be sure to pay another hefty EU fine so my neetbux can be paid for by cucked burger wagies.

Attached: 1527814944068.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>t. Black Cube paid shill

So is this even going to affect the current generation of phones or just future ones?

>b-but my chinkphone is such good value

KEK

MIGA!

US government forced google to do this

Well it is, that's one reason why they're sabotaging them

Sure but your average normie doesn't care about that shit so RIP Huawei

>Google has said that it will continue to supply security updates to these devices, which will continue to work, but are now unlikely to receive updates to Android Q
>New devices from Huawei/Honor will be required to use only the open source (AOSP) version of Android, which means no Google Play Services, no Play Store, no YouTube, no Google Pay.
Android with no google made/controlled apps basically, so third-party and web browser for youtube. That's a good thing though, no matter what the dumbass shit for brain reporters say.

It could be a good thing, except those phone will now have a ChinkBot Store and ChinkBot Services.

Lol do this if you want a Google-free Android phone.

Google just killed their own domination of Android. Adorable.

Attached: slurp.jpg (1200x627, 69K)

Holy shit based, buying Huawei

...which you can just uninstall and replace with FOSS alternatives, just like we've been doing all this time

Almost no phone will let you do that without rooting, and most phones won't let you root.
Don't pretend like this is easy.

Even if it's easy for you, it's not easy for 99% of people (normies) who will leave their phone at default.

except Google is working for China, this is just a formality due to anit-Huawei sanctions, covering their ass

Attached: 802a58950WExNAM.png (927x701, 78K)

retard

So, the only thing new would be the different bot store if they decide to care about licensing. Most phone are made in china and locked already.
Google's writing their own kernel so they eventually have complete control over Android, loosing a lot of devices would be a good thing.

>American made apps

How does someone decide if an app is american made? Considering google is a multinational corp, what prevent them from saying it is an irish app?

jesus christ Jow Forums is really distilled autism

Chinese Goolge/Youtube/Appstore incoming soon without the SJW censorship of the west (except for tiananmen square massacre)

Id rather have the chinks datamine me than the amerifags

Based. If google is too incompetent to protect its customers from long-arm jurisdiction, the EU should milk them dry.

> Chinese without censorship
imagine being this much of a weeb

> i prefer a dictatorship that gives a fuck about his population than a democracy with way wealthier population

so stupid, and I'm not even a burger or brit

found the Baizuo

so cringy it hurts

so autistic it hurts

yes, and I don't care about the average normie

>if the choice is shit or shit i'd rather have shit
wow, so smart

Tienanmen square

honestly this makes sense

using a chinese botnet whilst living in america is the perfect way to hide from us. and vice versa

Double negitive kick poster here.
Got to love that shapeshifting kikery.

The chinks aren't bashing right-wing opinions yet though.
I'd rather tell tranners to kill themselves on a Huawei phone than a Google Pixel.

Free Palestine שחררו את פלסטין US-Israeli Collusion קנוניה אמריקאית-ישראלית Julian Assange ג'וליאן אסאנג ' The Five Eyes חמש עיניים Moazzam Begg מועם בג Iran Air Flight 655 איראן טיסה אווירית 655 NSA Spying Scandal שערורייה Johnny Garrett ג'וני גארט PRISM פריזמה Idefinite Detention מעצר בלתי מוגבל Shaker Aamer שאכר Guantanamo Bay מפרץ גואנטנמו Shooting of Philando Castile ירי של פילנדו קסטיליה Safiq Rasool שליח עליז Tuskegee syphilis experiment ניסוי טוסקגיי עגבת Child Hormone Replacement Therapy With Penectomy טיפול הורמונלי של הילד עם טיפול בכריתת רחם Edward Snowden אדוארד שלג

that too, my anti-semite fren, that too.

>Huawei is kill

Attached: china-Q4-2018-1.jpg (1195x748, 67K)

Attached: 1388816807337.png (491x491, 284K)

>Job

Just future ones.

So it's political fracas
Kek China will win
We are gonna go back to corporate feudalism
Fuck google and fuck niggers

Google is shooting themselves in the foot.

If this has any meaningful impact china will make their own phone OS and stop using android entirely. Good luck to Google to keep growing when that happens .

Anyone picking a fight with China rn is an idiot.

>I'd rather have the Jews
Americans are absolutely mental lmao

LIES, china can't compete with the wiz kids in silicon valley

Attached: 1437047466001.jpg (200x196, 7K)

Huawei sold the phone though. So yeah chinks better pony up.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (375x722, 178K)

If they unlock bootloader then yes. Huawei will become the best Android phone to use.

You fags seem to neglect the fact that the Chinese are notorious IP thieves. Forcibly pulling Google out of China means reducing avenues for Chinks to steal whatever Orwellian technology Google has developed. A fuckton of companies actually account for IP theft whenever they bookkeep and do business in China.