What sorts of part time jobs that are tech related could a cs student work while he goes to school?

What sorts of part time jobs that are tech related could a cs student work while he goes to school?

Attached: How-to-Look-Good-in-a-Cap-and-Gown-for-Guys.jpg (1000x667, 701K)

retail

tech related?

work in the electronics department nigga

>tripfag giving this bad of advice

It's what I am doing while going to college though and I'm pretty good at life to be honest

Don't waste time doing part time jobs. Take as many courses as you can and graduate earlier.

you still gotta make dosh m8`

im already doing this but i would like a little part time job thats related desu

This.
I made the mistake of working and then only doing school part time.
The result is that I've been in school for 6 years. I could have taken loans, graduated, and paid them off by now.

Why not do full time work and school? I did this and it's fine

Because I don't think my boss would approve of me taking a 3 hour lunch break to go to my lectures.

Tech support/help desk Bitch. You will learn to hate people if you don't already.

Attached: 1557089812940.jpg (203x250, 6K)

5 years bartending experience, i can deal with anyone

That's right get to work wagie.
My tendies won't cook by themselves.

Attached: 1548604462411.png (2048x1111, 1.68M)

it's why you work retail as I suggested as above, put you're classes on the two days if possible and it leaves you 5 for work. If impossible you can still work like full time or close to 40 since stores are open 7 days a week

I worked on restaurants as a waiter during my undergrad in CS. It pays pretty well and the hours are perfect for students. In the summer before my senior year, I got a tech internship and they liked me so much they let me stay part time while I was finishing my last year. Then they moved me to a full time position after I graduated.

imo my route is the one of the best to take, unless you can literally get internship after internship starting your first summer after freshmen year.

I learned a lot about hard work and dealing with people, communication, and team work from the restaurant work (people skills, really) which has helped in my tech career.

dude fuck retail, you literally work hard for static pay. Any student that wants money from an entry level job should be a waiter.

and get fucked by tables with niggers at it?
No thanks dude!

uh i literally worked at 3 different restaurants that white people typically eat at (the cheesecake factory, to name one) and almost never got niggers. even if i did, i can’t even recall a time i actually got stiffed by one. I’d say I only 0 tip from a table like once every 2 months.

you really wanna work 8 hours for $10 an hour or whatever it is now, making exactly $80 (before you get taxed) than instead work 6 hours and make over $100 just in tips, not including the hourly? just because “niggers”? just lmao what a waste of time. non tipped minimum wage jobs aren’t worth it

I make $13/hr at my retail job. Target pays pretty well - I am only a regular ass employee and at my last job as a key carrier I made the same.

Get a goddamn internship during your junior year or you're going to get fucked when you graduate. No one wants to hire a guy with JUST a degree.

aren't internships like working for free (like slavery)

I was making $10 an hour as a server without tips (although this is california and some server jobs in other states only pay $2 or some shit) and with tips, it was around $21 dollars an hour total, and i never even had good sections since i was a student and didn’t devote as much time to the restaurant.

Trust me, you’d be way better off with a serving job. Nothing beats going home with cash every single night, usually you’re fed or get food for cheap/free.

my internship paid $21.50 an hour and that’s the on the low end, i guess, one of my classmates was bragging about their $40 an internship in the bay area. Any serious tech/engineer internship will pay in the 20s an hour

nice
nice

Do an internship or find a professor you can help do research for.

Tech internships are usually paid, it's basically an entry level position companies use to screen potential hires while they are in school

Become a bartender and learn how to speak to normies

Any job that is taking away from your studies is a waste of time. If it's taking you more than 3 years to complete a bachelor's you are doing something wrong.

Optimal College Path for Burgers coming through

First and foremost
>DON'T fucking work and go to school
This will take away time focusing on your career, and passing up opportunities to take up menial work within your field. (If you're CS, being a part time Sys. Admin for your CS Lab is x1000 more valuable than full time work as a McDonald's employee or security guard or some other bullshit)

>Graduate High School
>Work retail / low skilled jobs until enough money for rent + community college (CC), then university.
>Enroll for CC, finish ALL GE and Lower Division work there then transfer
>Once in Uni, maintain GPA >= 3.0
>next, you should NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS / DO OPEN SOURCE DON'T SIT IN YOUR DORM / ROOM AND FUCK AROUND YOU ARE NOT THERE FOR CLASSES YOU ARE ACTUALLY THERE NETWORK WITH COMPANIES WHO LOOK AT COLLEGES FOR SKILLED LABOR
>ALSO NETWORK WITH PROFESSORS FOR LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATIONS DID I MENTION DON'T FUCKING SIT IN YOUR ROOM FAGGOT GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO PEOPLE
>Also do undergraduate research as a bonus as it's really good for graduate school should you take an interest down the line.
>Graduate, become Chad with a great GPA, real world experience, Zero (Big fat fucking O) DEBT and no worries with ease acquiring entry-level work at decent to top companies. Just make sure your resume will catch eyes.

Attached: 00-lala-head-in-game.jpg (2039x2894, 1.62M)