Hi

Hi.

Recently I have become infatuated with collecting as many web browsers as I can. I don't know why, I just really really like them.

Problem is, I'm kind of a normalfag. I'm having trouble finding some of the more rare/home brewed browsers, and I would love it if you told me where i could find some.

Attached: browser.jpg (609x491, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Windows_web_browsers
browsers.evolt.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJP8_Z5FRL0
offbyone.com/offbyone/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>edge

collecting web browsers is genuine autism/OCD tier behavior find a better hobby

Attached: 9df.jpg (393x600, 28K)

What's wrong with this one?

And while i haven't gotten myself tested or whatever for ocd, I can tell you that i am not autistic.

I guess it had to happen to somebody. I'm just glad it's not me.

Attached: 0440.jpg (700x910, 118K)

old ppc macs and classic macs have their own slew of browser spinoffs. you'll need QEMU and a classic mac emulator for that though.

I'm sure you can find thousands of you just look up "Indian browser."

it's a very insipid, small-picture thing to collect

Attached: 7scFFe9.png (988x797, 464K)

I don't see seamonkey

i dunno if waterfox is broken but after having it open it starts taking at least 5 seconds for the screen to respond to input (right clicking opening links etc)
since firecucks fixed their thing i'm back on that, waterfox seems to werk on linux, use icecat more tho

>seamonkey
fuck i forgot about that one. Had it on my old pc, but i forgot to get it. Thanks for reminding me.

Fair point. It's important to note that I do indeed have other more conventional hobbies. And, I would never pay for a browser. I like having them but not enough to buy one, which i think is the one factor that separates me from the sort of person who would collect chairs.

NetSurf?

Worthless without Cello.

Attached: cello.png (591x450, 22K)

midori
qutebrowser

Falkon.

Attached: falkon-web-browser.png (200x200, 29K)

mozaic
not sure if it still exists

You could also go through the browser lists and categories on Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Windows_web_browsers

Attached: Browserfinal.png (951x697, 167K)

browsers.evolt.org/

Here, go nuts.

>tfw k-meleon is perfect, but needs better plugin support

Attached: 1556730400154.jpg (595x595, 36K)

>sudden jump in version numbers in 2011 for Firefox
What happened in 2011? There were only 4 version changes in 7 years until 2011.

Attached: Untitled.png (493x411, 21K)

Dick measuring contest with Chrome over version numbers.

it does, somewhat, but it can't run properly

>browsers.evolt.org/
Thanks so much!

You're welcome. You'll find some weird, obscure shit there. I'm kinda surprised it's still around, I remember fucking around with the stuff there in the early 2000's.

does anyone have an installer for the yahoo branded southwestern bell browser circa about 2004? it was on my home computer for a long time back then, I remember the ui being really wacky

I thought mental illness generals were restricted to r9k. Who would have thonk

The only browser you can use in this day and age is Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera. All the others either force their other products, stupid ass gimmicks and their own search engines, like for example, Google, Yandex, and Edge. Or they are just out there with third party bullshit like UC Browser, Pale Moon, and Coc Coc Browser, that they are literally useless. Either way, most of them aren't "homebrewed" as you say so user. Around 90 percent or more browsers are based on Chromium. Those are the only browsers you can use in this day and age without any bullshit.

I'll refer you to

Lynx.

>not an argument
I hate netflix and the punisher, but they made a good portrayal of how a nutjob could skip under the radar. Take a long hard at yourself user, before you claim with a straight face your abnormal behavior is justified.

qutebrowser
icecat
dissenter

w3m and surf

yes please tell me more, with your degree in psychology from the school of netflix.

Never claimed to have one, you seem to however.

you did imply that i have some sort of mental illness because you saw a movie.

install an android emulator and you can download thirty different varieties of "india browser" alone!

edge chromium

So? Still not claiming to have a degree. Go get yourself checked. It's good to do it from time to time.

Google "terminal web browsers."

This. Under the old sane way of doing things Firefox Quantum would be Firefox 8.0 at most

You seem confused.

Attached: 1554048060680.png (560x560, 300K)

>the punisher
10/10 bait

Attached: 1512533265666.png (2004x2597, 204K)

>OP doesn't have Syhunt Sandcat

Attached: 1557173475575.jpg (416x435, 33K)

I can't believe no one said Mosaic yet. Just shows you Jow Forums is full of pretentious skids and nothing more

Attached: mosaic.gif (800x600, 25K)

see and

why you nerds haven't said tor

It's literally in the OP

Because he has it already.

Nobody has mentioned netrunner though.

>he hasn't tried qutebrowser yet

Wow, you really are a normalfag.

Downloading it right now, but you aren't wrong. haha.

Why the hell did alex go for that horrible wf logo

This is the one i have set in the taskbar and everywhere else, literally max comfy

Attached: comfywf.png (96x131, 14K)

agreed.

Basilisk, which is Palemoon but with different ui.
Falkon, which sucks.

you're missing firefox dev version

This shit is why i made this thread. Thanks user!

Netrunner
Midori
Sleipnir
Lynx

What is better
Waterfox
Icecat
Palemoon
?

Firefox Nightly
Surf
Midori
Qutebrowser
Elinks
Abrowser
Icecat

Try reading the thread next time, jackass.

Attached: 1459387133341.jpg (500x469, 49K)

Just ignore him. That sounds kinda fun to have every browser on one system. If you get tired of one you can just hop to another. I do that anyone, granted with only three or four.

Icecat if you use Linux. Waterfox if you use another OS. Palemoon if you use ancient hardware.

Currently i only actively use chrome and tor, but that's only because i have years of data on chrome and switching seems like such a daunting task.

I really want to one month erase all info of me that google might have and start from scratch, using alternative services so that all my info isn't being trusted with one very untrustworthy company.

Yandex Browser

Looks like a case of being so familiar with a design they failed to consider first glance aesthetics

Ever since I collected every single flag on Jow Forums I've lost interest in collecting things in general.

>Recently I have become infatuated with collecting as many web browsers as I can.

check your autism

Dillo is pretty neat. Totally custom html rendering and no JS.

Lumia browser
youtube.com/watch?v=sJP8_Z5FRL0
very rare and i dont know if you can find installer
if you will search for it, post results

I got a rare gem here :^)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20_07-27-30.png (379x267, 20K)

I'm sure Servo will be a fine addition to your collection.

>no maxthon
>no lynx
>no links
>no zac browser

Attached: 1537792300195.png (969x702, 910K)

hahahahahaha

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-20 075324.jpg (468x693, 90K)

thank to all of you i now have a bunch more browsers, really more then i'll ever need, and even more to look into installing in the future. Thanks!

Attached: browser_now.jpg (606x756, 124K)

Typically, you're web browser is the biggest package on you're system. Enjoy the bloat.

Attached: 1517591769563.png (500x376, 259K)

>Edge's icon is fucked on it's own OS
JUST

I forget the name but I used some Mozilla browser just for OSX in the early days. It was good.

Camino?

i have 3 hard drives because i deal with big files alot. thanks for the worry though.

offbyone.com/offbyone/index.htm

>collecting web browsers
lmao and I thought I was worried enough with just 1 botnet