Where do we go from here?

Where do we go from here?

Attached: Google-Dontt-be-evil.jpg (1000x578, 33K)

Switch to based ungoogled Huawei phones

Attached: 1545807824883.jpg (474x474, 24K)

gas yourself chink

t. google shill

t. cia shill

based

based and chinapilled

question: so I know they quietly dropped the "don't be evil" slogan, but long before they dropped it, they were making essentially all their money from ads. How is being an ad company compatible with not being evil? You're deliberately trying to scam people. (or helping others to do so) Thats literally what advertising is. How is that not evil?

Because Xi Jinping's agenda is so much better than the USA's agenda. Don't support the Chinese Communist Party. If they end up as the sole superpower, you'll pine for the worst days of American imperialism.

t. i love to die for israel shill

what's so hard about creating a search engine that google is the only one who can do it?
it's true I don't know how, but I'm sure google aren't the only people on the entire planet who can do this as search engines existed long before google and many forums have search and some forums have pretty good search. it's just weird that google are THE thing when it comes to search.

Self hosted federated instances.

Please explain yourself, this sort of autism intrigues me.

Ah yes, this year is the 30 year anniversary of the massacre. Now, about evil...

They'll never become the new superpower, they're having trouble keeping their own country together.

>they quietly dropped the "don't be evil" slogan
What's new slogan? Is there one?

Attached: quantum+free+will.png (827x699, 774K)

FOR I I'M FEAR INCARNATE

"Do the right thing."
It's genuinely funny to me how fully Google embodies (parodies?) the quintessential dystopian nightmare corporation.

Attached: be_evil.jpg (1000x578, 62K)

as if burgerland is doing any better with the clown of a president that they currently have

Go to Jow Forumsdegoogle and degoogle yourself.

wow, rly mak u think

You're just a fucking NPC who believes everything the jews on TV tell you. You don't live here and I doubt you did any actual research on the US president, how does it feel to have your opinions based on what jews tell you?

Are we pretending that Trump is an effective president now?

>how does it feel to have your opinions based on what jews tell you?
You tell me. Trump is a literal zionist.

You have to go back

Attached: 20190518_190008.jpg (791x636, 237K)

> he believes slogans