Wahhhhh wahhhh me need media queries because my wittle pathetic phone cant handle your gigantic website :(((

Wahhhhh wahhhh me need media queries because my wittle pathetic phone cant handle your gigantic website :(((
so done with this. If youre not using a computer dont even visit my site because im not gonna waste my time on you squirming little insects. So fucking done

Attached: girl-using-iphone-BTJN9E.jpg (1300x956, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonparty.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The internet isn't accessible by only desktops/laptops anymore, get over it.

>71025233
oh sorry i didn't realize this was the board for needy little consumers. obviously your eyes are too beady and tiny to view websites like a normal person so you gotta use little baby manlet screens to see anything. maybe get some eye enlargement surgery so you can be like the big boys and use the internet like how it was meant to be

>babby just had his first CSS lesson and doesn't understand it so he's angry

okay friend, go to bed

Your site must be bloated crap

If I made a website I'd ban all phones as best I could.

i'll put you to bed fucking iCuck. YOURE the one who doesnt understand. if i see you in public with your phone im gonna rip it from your frail grip and smash it to pieces

>phoneposting
mobile sites are just obnoxious

Weird... flex but ok
*ba-dum-tss*

Just detect phones and redirect them to lemonparty. I've been doing that for years. My standard reply is, "That's odd, your device must have a virus or it was hacked," when faced with questions about it.

Attached: lemon-party.jpg (386x500, 130K)

How fucking heavy is your website? Link?

I'm sure the 4 people who visit your website will be devastated.

lemonparty.org/

You must be retarded if you think anyone here would fall for that OP
here's your YOU

im sorry guys. the first guy was right, i really have just been learning css for 2 days now, and i got frustrated and had to let it out. if you use a phone youre an alright person

Cope.

Lmao I'm not gonna be bothered because one autist doesn't know how to use css. Good luck trying to get visitors because 52.2% of the internets traffic is through phones.

keep posting on your iphone dude.

What are you even trying to prove?

I didn't realize this was the board for brainlets who can't use a simple image board correctly.

>still using tracking device toys for babies because you might get separated from mommy
Grow up.

why even develop websites made for mobile when every site shills their app

because most the apps are literally just API to the mobile site