It's over Huawei is finished

After Google's software ban, now comes the hardware:
>Chipmakers including Intel Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Xilinx Inc. and Broadcom Inc. have told their employees they will not supply Huawei till further notice
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-19/google-to-end-some-huawei-business-ties-after-trump-crackdown

Press S to spit on Huawei's grave

Attached: Gravestone Huawei.jpg (866x1300, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/setonmotley/2019/04/23/apple-finally-admits-they’ve-stealing-billions-dollars-qualcomm-years/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6926665/Huawei-says-not-discussed-5G-chipsets-Apple-chairman.html
buzzfeednews.com/article/rosalindadams/us-china-trade-war-apple-huawei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can I do it later

Good.
They deserve it after locking down their bootloaders all of a sudden a year ago when every product before allowed it.

Xioami are the new Huawei.
Cheap powerful hardware with shit software (that can be freely reflashed with TWRP+Magisk+LineageOS)

I don't know man, I'm a certified contrarian, I hated huawei because it became popular, now I think imma get it just for the sake of having a banned phone.

I'm not a shill at all and all I can say is Wow, i sure am full of spit for those who thought Huawei could succeed as a company of people who made parts people wanted to buy.

This thread definaitely has nothing to do with Xiomi hahahaha, why would you even suggest that?

BASED

Attached: 1024px-Free_Trade_and_Protection.jpg (1024x753, 196K)

I hope so, you have no idea how bullshit it is over here with every global brand shut out or made inaccessible to the point of being shut out. If Trump kills Huawei I'll forgive him for that bullshit with ZTE.

dumb ass, you wont be able to buy new phones through them or through any supplier in the US. You going to ebay to buy one second-hand achieves the same result, no money upstream to Huawei.

>through any supplier in the US
Uh not a clapper
>You going to ebay to buy one second-hand achieves the same result, no money upstream to Huawei.
Don't care, all I want is a historical artifact. I mean all smartphones are basically the same, but how many of them are so good that the entire west have to collude together to prevent it from taking over?

I think my local carrier still have them, should I get it before it gets removed or should I get from third parties?

Why Huawei but not Xiaomi?
Aren't both chink?

Hua wei is proven to have political affiliations.
Xiaomi not afaik.

Both are the BigRedGovernmet co property though.

Huawei: Evil chinese botnet cpus (Kirin)
Xiaomi: Patriot US botnet cpu (qualcomm)

how much money is Intel losing on this

Attached: 1555143888602.gif (128x128, 29K)

Xiaomi I will be banned too. It’s the same issue, chink botnet spyware.

China will find a way to rise up

Huawei was the only one that produced their chips in-house if I remember right. Xiaomi uses Qualcomm chips, don't they?

The whole point of using Huawei was specifically to piss off American """""intelligence""""" shitters (read: political dissident hunter/killer organizations) who desperately want everyone on Earth to be using THEIR backdoored hardware.

>muh free markets
>competition breeds innovashun
literally bans any threatening competition

Posting from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro, I hope the chinks make computers from the fucking ground up with no dependency on American companies, and force these fucking retard tech companies to innovate

A rather rare situation, I actually agree with Trump on this. Can't trust the Chinese with any critical hardware. Definitely can't trust them with IP

not really a problem since Xiaomi bootloaders are unlocked. Their source codes are also open.

The real problem with Huawei was that they're a large deal in the US. While Xiaomi isn't really that big. Sure the Poco F1 is a hit, but it's because of the earlier reasons (you can literally plug in Pixel Experience and get your Software updates anyway).

>he thinks google is safe
Bros...

American shits. Seriuously, your nation is the most fucked up on this planet.
Anything you cannot compete with you either destroy by waging war or by doing this shit.
Assholes!
You really think the US is 'trustworthy"? Get a grip, man.

>The Huawei founder said that the company will not be taking instructions from the US government.

>"We will not change our management at the request of the US or accept monitoring, as ZTE has done," he said.

Based Huawei not allowing NSA backdoor implantation.

its all downhill for the chinks now...their country will be split up into several smaller states

Huawei makes telecom gears for both core Internet exchanges and cellular networks. The U.S. doesn't really give a fuck about Huawei's smartphone business. Huawei is fucked because they can't make their telecom-grade routers and switches without chips from Broadcom, Xilinx, and Intel nor their cellular base station gears without Qualcomm and Xilinx.

American "free" market strikes again. Can't compete? Ban the competition.

RIP in peace China Communists

Attached: _66279606_.jpg (624x443, 47K)

>You really think the US is 'trustworthy"?
I don't know if I'd argue any country is completely trustworthy but I know China isn't and given that China is a shithole totalitarian dictatorship I'd rather not give anything to them.

i feel like his confidence is real and not a stunt

its very likely china semiconductor industry privately already cached up
now its just a matter of volume

MATEBOOK LINE IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Also looks like their network equipment wont be able to get parts either.

This. They are doing exactly what they are criticising others for.

Huawei makes lots of telecom gear that is beating out American crap for a fraction of the price. Example is a 100GbE throughput 10GbE Switch from Cisco is $27,000 while it's $1780 from Huawei.

So America, being as far from a free market as you can get short of communism, is doing the good ol' "ban it or threaten the companies until they ban it" approach to prevent competition.

china is just doing what japan did in the early part of the 20th century. That is beg, borrow or steal european & american technology. But trump is finally putting a stop to it. Thieving Huawei go bye bye lol

TRUMP CANNOT THE DEFEAT THE MIGHTY CHINA
>Trump makes 1 phone call to google
OH SHIT
WE DEAD

>Apple gets leased American based Qualcomm's superior modem in their phones
>signs business contracts for decade long loyalty
>Qualcomm is the leading OEM with 5G based technology going back 6 years worth of R&D
>Huawei says they have no interest in fabs and will be flabless in their phones 3 years ago
>Apple cancels business contract early for no reason and escapes penalty fees
>partners up with Chinese based Huawei's inferior technology
>shortly after they say they have entered into the 5G race out of nowhere without any former infrastructure/research

>They spent the whole time stealing Qualcomms IP

redstate.com/setonmotley/2019/04/23/apple-finally-admits-they’ve-stealing-billions-dollars-qualcomm-years/

Turns out they spent the whole time stealing Qualcomm's IP and sold it off to Huawei for reduced chipset costs in their future devices and they are getting away with it.

>The gweilo know!!

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6926665/Huawei-says-not-discussed-5G-chipsets-Apple-chairman.html

>tehee we were just kidding silly gweilo!

Attached: xi-huawei.jpg (1000x666, 133K)

What European technology? Europe is completely irrelevant in the tech sector especially when it comes to hardware.

>Huawei makes lots of telecom gear that is beating out American crap for a fraction of the price.
The reason their products have such low prices is that Huawei is a Chinese state owned company and they're way underselling their products to force competitors out of the market. China is playing the long game.

But the japanese economy crashed in the 1990s and they still haven't been able to put it back together

>and they're way underselling their products to force competitors out of the market

You mean like Boeing with their billions a year in government welfare subsidies while they cried to tariff Bombardier because competing is scary?

wot about arm

The Chinese are not competition. They steal and cheat. And they have their own ban list. All big internet companies from Google, FB to Snapchat to countless others. All not allowed to operate in Communist China.

Attached: 6bda83ac-b8b5-11e7-affb-32c8d8b6484e_image_hires_100401.jpg (1920x992, 438K)

exactly...now china has peaked as well & will soon start to disintegrate

>But the japanese economy crashed in the 1990s

Because of US companies meddling with their stock market to inflate corporate debt because their economy was exploding in a higher pace than the US, same underhanded American tactics 30 years earlier.

Not going to feel bad for a Chinese company getting "unfairly" pushed out of a market when they themselves must own 50% of every company that operates in their borders.

Tit for tat, equal treatment.

Let us not go I to the stealing and cheating argument here. Might not go as expected.

Boeing and the other aircraft manufacturers design government/military aircraft and obviously America cannot afford to outsource stuff like that to a country that is aiming to take over its spot on the world stage. I don't give a fuck.

They didn't block those companies from doing business with any chinese companies. Trump seriously escalated by putting them on the same sanctions list as arms dealers and terrorists.

Cool. Why do americans think that this matters? Their market share will increase even more in 2019, and sharts can do nothing about it.

>and given that China is a shithole totalitarian dictatorship
Come back when your nation reacvhes a population of 1.5 billion.Do you really think your "democracy" crap which is really nothing more than corporotocracy is suitable when numbers get this big?
Wake up.

This.
CCP backs any company so they can't fail.
Every skysraper in china is a co-venture business with the government.

This is why it looks like they can't fail because they are being held up by the government.
In return every company has to release blueprints and source code for every produce released for "security" purposes.

Look into Chinese ghost cities.
They buy up the land and trick businesses into building stuff they can't afford and the government then bails them out by partially buying the buildings and businesses.

This is to spite the fat western pigs.

>Come back when you've accomplished rat tier breeding rates

Was this supposed to be some sort of retort?

Yes, imagine the US with 1.5bn people. The nation is almost ungovernable now. It would be a mess 100 times worse than what China is now

Huawei was already banned at my company for a long time for having an unsecured supply chain. Not permitted to use any Huawei devices that can connect to our network.

>basketball americans getting fucked over once again because glow niggers can't handle competition
[claps in AR15]

I mean this post.

Now what I'm gonna do with my Huawei?

Butthurt Chinks Internet Defense Force

Attached: 1523271753186.jpg (378x470, 35K)

It was bought by a Japanese company soon after the Brits voted to leave the EU and the pound devalued.

Learn to use green text properly, new fag

And he tries and fails again

LOL F china SPIT on huawei ....FREE TIBET!!

Communists have no clue how economics works and their entire country will implode in a fireball of debt and blood.
What else is new.
Happens every time.

wikipedia just got banned too.
Glorious eternal leader Xi!
Thankfully he selectively removed term limits in China and since it's a single party system there is no challenge to the system.

There is no right vs left it's 100% communism.

NOW BOW BEFORE LORD XI OUR LEADER!
HIS LINEAGE SHALL RULE ETERNALLY!

because you know I'm right. Try thinking for yourself shill

Democracy is the best form of government we have. It has methods to address critical issues and remove bad elements from itself. It also tends to encourage the people best suited for the job to take over as opposed to just hoping for the best. Even if a dictator or monarch is good there's no guarantee that their successor will be and often there's conflict over who takes over after the leader steps down or dies and innocent people can be caught in the middle of it.

>puts china state telecom out of business
>expects zero retaliation

Attached: 1540260689301.png (901x914, 762K)

All I know is that I will immensely enjoy the fall of China and the resulting 500 million dead .

Attached: 1519287841843.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Where does xaiomi stand in all of this?

>Board that complains about overpriced tech 24/7 cheers as American government take underhanded actions to prevent competition and thus ensure continued overprice tech

Is anyone really stupid enough to believe this was an independent action? Google just finally finished its 10 year Chinese government dick sucking fest to be allowed to operate some services in China again and within a year turns around and decides to attack their largest telecom company and get themselves re-banned?

Corps like Cisco wanted their 1000% mark up equipment to stop being beaten out by the 1/10th price alternatives and lobbied to have competition removed rather lower prices, and by putting it under the guise of MUH FREEDOMS you retards are eating it up hook, line and sinker.

If Intel tried to pay off the government to ban AMD CPUs you niggers would all be foaming at the fucking mouth.

>he thinks china is the one that will fall

Attached: 1557010078672.jpg (480x480, 16K)

I am hoping China responds by banning Apple production in the country. Apple will have to move all its main production down to its facilities in India (Where they make Indian market phones to dodge their super high import tariffs). Those phones are built really badly and are flimsy as shit, if you've ever seen the webm of the guy basically folding his iPhone in half trying to pop open a beer with it, that was an Indian iPhone.

Good luck to you Commie. You will need it.

Just unlock goddamn bootloader and let pajeet make custom rom

iToddlers BTFO

>REEEE ONLY WE CAN SPIE ON OUR S̶U̶B̶H̶U̶M̶A̶N̶ ̶S̶E̶R̶F̶S̶ CITIZENS
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1505234851817.gif (500x374, 379K)

Does this ruling make all the Huawei phones all around the world outside China basically kinda useless for normalfags? I might actually buy a P30 Pro if their prices crash.

The Communist party in China has 2 choices. Become a real country. Or slowly die. Both outcomes are fine.

All "iphone factories" are operated by foxconn and I doubt there's much variation in the actual manufacturing between them.

FREE TIBET
FREE TAIWAN
FREE MALAYSIA

DOWN WITH CCP

Attached: chub-frogger.png (640x480, 16K)

>applel factories nationalized by the chinks
>suddenly trump comes back begging for china not to bankrupt apple
that's probably how it'll play out

>Does this ruling make all the Huawei phones all around the world outside China basically kinda useless for normalfags?

Pretty much, normies cannot sideload APKs or manually install the Play Store. Both Amazon and LG have tried ungoogled android before and flopped instantly.

>applels getting fucked in every scenario

Attached: 1508643049640.png (557x605, 174K)

Your huawei phone with android already on it will keep working no matter what. All it means is that you will no longer get updates. Which is a big plus in my opinion.

China is as "communist" as Trump is a greenie

Try opening a company in China and see what happens.

Good, wikipedia is nothing ore than spam - full of bullshit.
Like facebook. Like everything that comes out of the US

What you mean you open the company and personally own it, like Jack Ma or anyone else? Yeah the whole no private ownership commie thing isn't there.

>winnie the pooh bans all business with apple
>foxconn, pegatron, etc all cut ties with applel
>iturd and throttlebook production lines grind to a half and all shipments canceled
Based Drumpf.

but applel uses contract manufacturers like foxconn and pegatron

You smell that.
Burning Chinese flesh.

Attached: 54653232.jpg (416x415, 151K)

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
buzzfeednews.com/article/rosalindadams/us-china-trade-war-apple-huawei

Attached: 1554263051482.png (987x811, 258K)

>Apple getting banned
> in China
Do you really fucking think the commie fucks rule that country?
China is ruled by the billionaires who control the literal millions of slave factories, and all of those CEOs and owners use Apple because wether you like it or not the Apple logo is a status symbol of being rich and powerful in chinkland.

Well then he can enjoy his shattered supply chains (and knees) and eventual execution by party leadership. Without Xilinx and Broadcom their telco gear is essentially scrap metal.

foxconn is taiwanese

And why exactly do you think that changes anything? When Pooh Bear comes knocking they call the shots on any business in China under national authority.

>he doesn't know

>competition
>locks bootloader
>ships with spyware
>pings chinese baidu networks
>steals IP from companies that comply with GPL
>doesnt release GPL source changes

>competition

Herro chinkoro!

Nice! I've wanted the 50x phone for awhile now.

that applel has no factories and nothing to nationalize

And their factories and workforce are in China.