So is Korea based and redpilled now?

Korea government is switching to Linux because they are pissed that Microsoft is discontinuing Window 7's support

Attached: Window7regret.png (1344x4852, 1.3M)

yay

Koreans are cute.

Attached: 1553088523541.jpg (1536x2048, 744K)

Can Korean officials work in a Linux environment?
It is impossible. There is a government-led Linux discrto in Korea, but development is very slow.
Koreans were taken over by Microsoft.

Best Korean official could. In fact Linux is the only is they are allowed to use because the government is so best.

Attached: Redstar3.0.png (1021x769, 361K)

>Koreans were taken over by Microsoft.
niggas are STILL using silverlight plugins lmao

This will simply not work.
>t. South Korean

Munich all over again.
See you guys soon!

The Dear Leader should take over GNOME's dev team. That looks much better than current GNOME.

Yeah problem is that they'll fail because of incompetence and microsoft will swim in to feed them windows 10.

It's too late.... the country is run by an itoddler

Attached: Ca6Sg4CUMAIl-NB.jpg (540x360, 34K)

Chinese botnet BTFO

If they were smart they would have switched decades ago.

Only after the jawbone shaving, eye procedure, nose, lips, forehead relocation, and so on.

2.6 kernel series is the last non-pozzed Linux.

very based indeed

>Munich all over again
unironically this
soon enough they will encounter a series of software/hardware incompatibilities and they will be frustrated enough to switch to microsoft windows® 10

meanwhile this was done in Europe for years if not decades

As far as I'm aware most European governments run windows.

Wtf I love gooks now

The problem isn't the OS the office ladies are running, the problem is the OS their infrastructure is running on.

I still don't understand why corporation would voluntarily choose get themselves locked in the Micros*ft platform. C# is super popular here in Europe.

yes but does it play starcraft?

No they switched back

Even Iran uses Windows, even after Stuxnet, the retards.

South Korea is surprisingly backwards in some tech areas. Lots of train companies and government websites still require IE6 and ActiveX controls to work properly

Japan’s the same. Most Japanese have never owned a computer and don’t have one at home either. They’re only for work and school unless you’re an otaku.

>Munich all over again
>soon enough they will encounter a series of software/hardware incompatibilities and they will be frustrated enough to switch to microsoft windows® 10
That's not what happened in Munich

>In 2018, journalistic group Investigate Europe released a video documentary via German public television network ARD, wherein it is claimed that the majority of city workers were satisfied with the operating system, with council members insinuating that the reversal was a personally motivated decision by lord mayor Dieter Reiter. Reiter denied that he had initiated the reversal in gratitude for Microsoft moving its German headquarters from Unterschleißheim back to Munich

>Only after the jawbone shaving, eye procedure, nose, lips, forehead relocation, and so on.
You got me paralyzed...

imagine coming home to a freetard k-trap gf (male)

Attached: 1471792132494.png (420x420, 78K)

Samsung Linux.
Would you use it?

They'll eventually crawl back, they always do.

Yea, how could they not move to the latest MEME stack and produce 8MB websites that lazy loads over 30 seconds and requires 500MB in dependencies

Imagine.

Attached: 1553471016025.png (900x1200, 1.21M)

Some Indian education system saved over half a billion dollars by switching to Linux 5 years ago.

ie6
activex
memestacks

are just shades of crap

Tell me about it, I live here and it's a nightmare to get anything done online. I have given up on online baking too because it's a hassle and you have to fill your computer with fucking malware and it still doesn't work. Their websites also have horrendous design and Google Maps doesn't even work (their Korean equivalents are shit and don't have English versions).

Korea is a fucking 3rd world country posing as a 1st world one.

No.
Magellan.