What's the cheapest Pc I can get to run dolphin and Cemu in 4k? I love my old Wii games...

What's the cheapest Pc I can get to run dolphin and Cemu in 4k? I love my old Wii games, but desu the graphics just don't cut it for me. I'd also like to use it for 4k video editing. I'm a mega newfag to computers so any advice would be appreciated

Attached: maxresdefault-8.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FrUHdmBKIg?t=2275
youtube.com/watch?v=ehvz3iN8pp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is literally no perceivable difference between 1080p and 4k to the human eye

This. The brain can only process so much information at once. If too much information is provided by the eye, the brain just dumps the excess. 4k is just a waste of coin

but anons, 2 inches from my monitor and i can easily tell the difference. where is your facts and logic now? it is literally a measurable difference!

then don't put your face so close to the monitor

>I can see the difference
Exactly
4k is pointless, because human eye can't see pixels at this density
It's same thing with fps, more than 24 is pointless

I know at least from my experience in movies, that I get much better picture and color clarity. I know that's cheating because they're HDR optimized, but it's just a difference I've noticed

Incredible poorfag cope.

>>I can see the difference
>Exactly
>human eye can't see pixels at this density
literally what

Cemu and most emulators run don't like AMD, I've tried, with my 1700x and GTX 1060 6G and get still get stutters as Cemu doesn't want 8C16T but rather fast single core performance and at most like 3~4 threads. You can get away with far less cores but you said you wanted to do 4K editing, which I assume you're also going to be a stream whore hence the moar gotta go fast cores.

You should really stop. Had my monitor close to my face and my left eye dioptery went from 0.5 to -2.5, ouch.

That is a fat lie, you 100% you can 100% tell immediately in blind tests.

This is what happens when people rely on math instead of checking with their own experience as well.

Exactly, because 2 inches from the monitor you limiting what information you see.

2 inches doesn't limit any information you're mom sees

True, you also cant see above 30fps

Pretty cheap, actually.

I had an i3 8100 that could run everything well, I use an i5 9400 now and no issues with Cemu, Dolphin PCSX2.

Some issues with RPCS3, but it's still a young emulator.

I've heard new Ryzen chips are decent at emulation now, but I don't have firsthand experience.

Don't get older AMD processors for emulation though, they're shit, avoid AMD GPU's as well, they run like shit on Cemu, the RX 580 for example has worse performance than a 1060.

Imagine being this retarded.

Op here. Thanks guys, I'll look into these, both really helpful

How's gen 4 i7 after zombiload?

an R7 1700 + RX 580 is probably fine and like $700

Starfox looks fine in 4k
youtu.be/4FrUHdmBKIg?t=2275

9900k + 2080ti

He can't tell the difference because he's on a 1080 monitor.

Ryzen 5

the creator of linux says it's dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=ehvz3iN8pp4

Obviously, Jow Forums is full of paid shills, but are AMD CPUs really bad for emulation and VMs? Where could I read an objective explanation or a text about this

It's not that amd bad for emulation by itself, is that just most emulator devs are intel/nvidia owners so the more time is spent on optimizing fir nvidua and amd. Sure, amd has worse SC than oced lakes, but there is literally nothing to warrant 3x performance difference between 4ghz ryzens and 5ghz cl in some emulated games.

>nvidua and amd.
Nvidia and intel*

lmao 2 inches