What the flying fuck?!?! This new gen of Windows developers can't even get updating the fucking OS right

What the flying fuck?!?! This new gen of Windows developers can't even get updating the fucking OS right.

You never no whether the updates are done or just fucking stuck. That is until Windows decides to just fucking reboot itself, fucking you long time.

I swear, I think Microtard has given up on Windows.

Attached: tardian.png (568x543, 35K)

it unironically has become better over the years if you ignore the privacy bullshit you can dodge(on the part of Microsoft)
Search how to stop auto reboots and stop being a fucking retard.
It clearly says the status of the updates and you can further look into it from task manager. Kys and install puppy Linux already

MS stopped caring about windows around the time they started bundling candy crush with it

I can't get over the fact of how ugly the W10 GUI is.
Just a bunch of text on a white background. God damn lazy pajeets.

>just search on the internet to figure out how to stop your botnet gaming platform from rebooting itself constantly but it will still do it but less frequently or something
The absolute state of Wincucks.

Attached: 4B3C1A81-163F-47C5-B979-AB8FF8D7775D.jpg (500x573, 239K)

>We’ll automatically download updates, except on metered connections (where charges may apply). In that case, we’ll automatically download only those updates required to keep Windows running smoothly. We’ll ask you to install updates after they’ve been downloaded.

>running smoothly

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa...

What are you going to do, you little faggot? Use a different OS?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Now go back to sucking my dick.

Attached: nutella.jpg (953x960, 135K)

Wanna hear a joke?

Wait for it

>.net runtime optimization service

Ten bucks says this guy uses a Mac.

Works fine for me flam.
Change your update channel to Semi-Annual.

>>just search on the internet to figure out how to stop your botnet gaming platform from rebooting itself constantly but it will still do it but less frequently or something
One fucking gpedit setting and it won't do it.
Just one fucking edit.
A checkbox and a dropdown box selection.

Can you manage this?

Do you know what I have to do to keep Linux from updating when I don't want it to? Nothing.

Cool story Faggot.

werks on my machine

I haven’t run Windows in twenty years kid. I had enough of that Pajeetery when outsourcing was a new business concept in software.

The point is, the OS should sit silently and invisibly awaiting your command. It shouldn’t ever reboot itself unless you told it to. It shouldn’t even ask unless you told it to.

Works on my machine.
based LTSC

Depends on which distro you install.
Boot up a recent Ubuntu/Debian release and you'll have unattended-upgrade chewing up resources in the background.
Better yet, if you want to install some package they're holding up apt so you can't fucking install anything.
So, yeah, Linux isn't entirely clean either.

Boo, hoo, faggot. Microsoft is making Windows for the majority of fucktards who don't do what they should do. If you know what you're doing you can turn it off instead of whining like a baby because it's not set up the way you want by default.

Web browsing on Linux recently the desktop environment just completely crashed. Reminds me of the old days back on XP and Vista when shit like this was par for the course.

>>I haven’t run Windows in twenty years kid. I had enough of that Pajeetery when outsourcing was a new business concept in software.

Attached: 1547970547334.png (621x577, 94K)

What kind of boomer is this?

Attached: 1444834474758 (2).webm (1920x1080, 265K)