Really? You're not on Instgram or Snapchat?

Really? You're not on Instgram or Snapchat?
Wait what? Not even on Facebook?
What's wrong with you user?

Attached: awkward.jpg (645x378, 27K)

I'm on superior Gab instead where I can rant about niggers,muslims and rapefugees all I want without fear of getting banned

Twitter and Discord is the only social media I use.

Attached: Need_to_Die.jpg (594x460, 151K)

>Um... Oh yeah... I do have accounts on all these sites... If I femember correctly haha

Attached: 18ps27.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

who the hell would want to know what I get up to?

Facebook and whatsapp for a volunteer group im part of, that's it.

>Discord
Get out.

If it makes it any begter I'm not a tranny

I'm not an attention whore.

I'm on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Twitter is the only one I use every day. They are all objectively shitty and I would cut all Facebook shit out completely if I didn't use it to talk to my family members who are in another country. Twitter is where I go for information on all subjects I care about, politics, entertainment, and news. It's horrible, people I like and people I don't like are constantly getting censored. Everyone is an asshole and out to harass each other. But it's infinitely better than Facebook or even Jow Forums a lot of the time. When I want to fight and argue with people I come here. When I want something serious I go there and block anybody who's a fucking retard. Anyone trying to be an epic troll on Twitter needs to disappear off my screen ASAP. Here it's to be expected and I find it enjoyable/amusing sometimes.

cant post lewd lolis, also gab is a psyop meant to fool the "alt-right" into gathering into one spot

>snapchat
no one other than whores and paypigs use snapchat anymore

facebook is only for moms and aunts now.(even zoomers smirk when they hear facebook)

twitter is for sjws

instagram is for thots and "trendy" hipster product merchants

That rules out pretty much everything normie. What do the cool kids use, then?

Attached: d49ac4d0a82a895d96a09a0a3ddf1cd82aa1f61b1ee3b57ad24fc582235ca0ad.jpg (500x372, 57K)

4channel

Can I troll u on the bed daddy?

Enjoy you're botnet, sluts.

Deleted my instagram.
Never gave twitter a try because the moment it released i felt it was just another form of facebook (diary).

Only use facebook to contact certain friends and family.

Life is good without all the drama social media gives you.

I had a twitt, but then I forgot my account. Gosh, these combuters look so complicated, mind showing me how(scooch closer and brush her boobs while lookinv for the "mouse")?

nigger, you're supposed to maintain and normal looking facebook and instagram and never use them. it's like your calling card in the modern age, when people first meet you they instantly stalk you on social media
i upload an engineered picture to my instagram every few months and have a decent looking facebook - takes me maybe 10 minutes a year and makes you look good to normalfags

Fuck normalfags.

i want to have a good job, i want to have a good reputation even if i hate normalfags. you live in this world you gotta play by the rules

I browse 4kev.org

Cuck mentality. I don't use any social media whatsoever and I still have a well paid job as a software developer.

No, i just use technology forums and anonymous boards

Attached: No_d7vpAXPQ.jpg (850x1024, 117K)

It's just too much hassle and I found I spent more time there than I'd care to waste.

Attached: is-this-virgin-serious.jpg (852x480, 75K)

facebook is for boomers now
snapchat is for sluts
the only thing there that zoomers use anymore is instagram.

for communication with friends/gf/whatever its fine, combined with discordcrypt actually best in class aside from lack of encrypted voice calls, and encryption on mobile app.
but this is Jow Forums so i guess thats not relevant
if you use (many) servers you're a fucking faggot though

Holy shit these rosties are horrible women truly age like milk

>Twitter and Discord
Low IQ.
Although we could already tell them from the anime picture.

I'm more worried about professional contacts who I tell that I'm not on LinkedIn.