Here's your HDD user

Here's your HDD user

Attached: cdn-b-east_streamable_com-6pmfh_1.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3rg3f
youtu.be/b2_Ui1NchN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imaging hiring niggers

if that's was bad as it got, i could live with it

They deserve it. If you have enough money to afford a video surveillance, how come they park their truck on the grass like some sort of white trash?

If it broke from that, how badly was it packaged?

I only buy HDDs at brick & mortar for the warrant because I use raidZ

Only storage I order online is flash or optical based which wouldn't be affected.

it would appear he owns at least 3 cars and the driveway is occupied

Found the butthurt non-white.

OP would have a heart attack if he saw how boxes are handled at a sorting center at USPS/UPS

HDD can survive that, fucking retard

It's ok, it's rated for 300 Gs when off, but now I can get a refund for box damage along a working drive
Thanks nigger mailman!

>parking cars on your lawn
deserved it

lol those are white trash crackers with pickup trucks parked on their lawn... no wonder the delivery guy btfos real quick

Attached: white trash5033681.jpg (474x443, 90K)

Don't have you sign for it? And what if there's nobody home?
Are customer laws in USA a no no because communism?

>customer laws
Nothing to do with it. It depends on what's agreed on in the contract of carriage.

I'm sorry user if contract of carriage allows the courier to toss the package on the porch, ring the bell and leave, that's customer law purview.

>agree to stupid shit
>oh no why are you doing what we agreed upon

Attached: hollandia.jpg (682x900, 110K)

Lost it at Jabba the hutt on the backround

In civilized country allowing company to do stupid shit like this is generally not allowed. It's kinda sad you are not able to understand it.

That's nothing.
All HDD's are air bagged and usually cushioned well enough. You can drop it from a 2 story building on concert and it'd do just fine.

If it is damaged, then you can just easily order a replacement. I've had to do it better. Got another HDD next day.

Lmao america

For most carriers, signing for a package is always an option.

>And what if there's nobody home?
You have to pick up the package at a local center or reschedule the delivery. Most people are too lazy to bother with all that bullshit for anything less than

Let this be a lesson why not to fall for the diversity garbage.

america can be a lesson for all.

Is everything a basketball to these black men?

>webcam
>rasp pi
>couple hdds
>ups
>some cables
>some time to set it all up
Video surveilance is cheap.

i thought you said hanging, kik

are you defending niggers? are you alright, user? do you need medical attention?

>shitty murican cars on the lawn
Deserved.

You get what you pay for

It's a nignog. Again.

>HDD
SSD would survive that, how about you move over to the 21st century with the rest of us?

some people prefer to store their data long term.
archive.is/3rg3f

HDD would survive that, too.

Disklets btfo

This. Your packages are not treated nicely unless they have hazmat stickers. That's just the way it is.

>don't you have to sign for it
Only if that was requested before shipling.

>what if nobody's home
They drop the shit on your porch and leave.
Tbh I don't really want a Euro model where I have to go collect everything at the post office. I would never be able to collect my packages until Saturday because I don't get home until well after the local post office closes.

Are you guys serious? Packaging facilities treat your packages far worse. A package that light and small can take a far farther drop

send 5x14TB SSDs for cheap

My local store has a mini post office for this reason. Works fine.

The post office is open here on Saturday+Sunday and close at 6pm working days.

Everyday I thank the pagan gods I'm not an amerimutt.

>Euro model where I have to go collect everything at the post office
The fuck are you talking about? We have packages delivered at the door too. And 24h post boxes you use a code to open

>t. This upstanding member of this Aryan race

Attached: 1555529153990.jpg (357x459, 19K)

Please tell me he got fired.

Could you imagine?
Hospitals - Terrible.
Schools - Terrible.
Prisons - Some of the worst in the world.
Taxes - Massive relative to what they get from it.

List is endless and depressing.

>Prisons - Some of the worst in the world.
>deciding which country to move to based on how nice the prisons are

based and centristpilled

This is what happens when you live among negroes.

You've never ordered something in the mail before? I would've cared back in 2005, but this is the norm now.

I'd be more annoyed by them knocking on the door, to be honest.

This comment is peak American because it completely accepts how terrible everything is.

>enough money to afford a video surveillance
This. I mean damn, he must be Mr. Moneybags of the redneck neighborhood.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1521x745, 313K)

Prisons reflect the inmates. If a prison is hell it's because of the assholes in there, which implies your population is, at least on average, worse than other countries.

video surveillance is not particularly expensive

A lot of rednecks just act like they're poor.

imagine, IMAGINE being american and having to deal with niggers

And it's doubly bad because the worse the prisons the less rehabilitated people leave them, in many cases people actually leave prisons with more criminal energy than when they've entered them. In other words American prisons are achieving the opposite of what they're supposed to.

I've been to Africa and had a nicer time with the black guys there than the absolute niggers I've met in some parts of the US. East coast nigs are essentially what happens when you put a chimp in an artificial cage.

The best rehabilitation is a bullet to the head. Life in prison with forced work would do wonders to many criminals.

Some people are beyond fucked and letting them roam among civilized people is just asking for more crimes to happen, especially if we're talking about the most violent type of criminals - murderers, rapists, kidnappers.

t. I live in a place that is very lax on crime and we enjoy very high murder rates thanks to people who endlessly pat criminals on the head rather than worrying about the victims outside of prison

t. poorfag who can't afford to drop 100 dollars on video surveillance

>Not putting “Lithium Ion Inside, will combust if mishandled” stickers on all packages you send

Learn to game the system

Writing "bull semen" supposedly works.

What's the problem with parking on the grass?
t. non American

>tfw all those things are true

He sure was a terrist

It's a stereotype of being whitetrash or just living in the country. Because people who can afford multiple cars usually have a four car drive-way or garage to keep them all. As well as it's frowned upon in the suburbs to have a shitty looking lawn. So a ded lawn also usually means white-trash/ people who don't care. From the front-porch it does look like lower-middle class / white trash though.

This wouldn't kill any modern HDD tho, their heads aren't resting above the disk.

Attached: maxresdefault(1).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Dude, stop collecting unemployment, get a fucking job, make money, stop bitching.

Will you take out your HDD and do it a few times as a demonstration?

>2019
>owning any form of mechanical storage
I'm saying it won't die considering all the circumstances like the packaging and the security measures (some drives, mostly the ones on laptops, even have accelerometers to sense a fall and prepare for the impact) but I also wouldn't throw my phone in a pool just to prove that it is indeed waterproof.

well whooppeee for you...

Used to work for UPS on a local sort. Guarantee that package has seen far worse

I ain't racist but they ruined every fast food chain in a 15 mile radius from me. Every single restaurant produces absolute trash now, and they also employee all colored youthes. It's really unfortunate. They don't train them, and when they don't make it right no one criticizes them.

You know why? Because when you criticize "diversity" you're considered a fucking fascist racist nowadays.

shit job, shit pay, no reason to care.
also, in these jobs everyone gets fired after a few months because it's fuckin impossible to keep up with the standards delivery companies demand from their employees.

give me a break. Amazon pays drivers $18 an hour in the NE and they can't find enough drivers to keep up with demand. If $18 an hour to drive and make your own hours is a "shit job with shit pay" no wonder people blame the generation for being lazy.

imagine being retarded and entitled enough to believe that they deserve their packages to be treated like royalty by severely under paid and over worked employees

suck it up pencil dick.

Thats a slave wage right there also the drivers are forced to make a certain number of deliveries (and the numbers are very very fucking hard to meet) and the workers have to sign non-competes that make it very hard for them to move around job-wise.

Its modern day slavery.

how hard are you willing to work for minimum wage. You want better service? Better demand better wages for the employees.

Found the mad wagie

It's not the costumer's fault that you have a shit wage so don't take it out on them, either do your job correctly or find another one.

hard drives are packaged really good to account for this type of handling

Why is the 70s/80s lifted truck on the driveway when the newer truck is on the grass?

This is why I order from Amazon and get it shipped straight to a local Amazon locker, those guys will cradle that package like a baby to an Amazon locker, where they have to physically place the package in the locker since throwing it in is impossible

Nigs gotta nig ya know.

the equivalent for you would probably be being hit by a truck and sent spinning a block or two, with hard-mode landing. SSD not be a bother, spinning rust ain't designed for them force shocks tho

>afford video surveillance
lmao what

That's how I worked when I got paid minimum wage
>but muh customers
Who cares, I'm not the boss

shlomo plz

>Here's some more gibs
>They're still niggers

Hm.

Attached: 1200.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

>Here's your HDD user
Lol. There goes this guys job.

>A lot of rednecks just act like they're poor
It's a culture.

Attached: faggot1.png (692x776, 740K)

kek if only you saw how shit gets moved around in distribution centers
there's a reason amazon fills everything with bags of air

paying people more money isn't a good way to get them to give a shit about their work. spend any time in an office and you'll see people with six-figure salaries and good benefits who also can't be bothered to do their jobs properly.

>imagine being smug about being a legal slave

and it hurts you because.....

>niggers
That's not the problem.
We don't have them in our country, instead we staff our supermarkets with actual retarded people. A nigger might stab you for no reason, but these people might absentmidenly bash your head in with a box of ice cream.

The problem is that we forced everyone who can lift a pencil into higher education so the only people who have no choice but these jobs are subhumans. Which is only a big deal until we figure out this whole automation stuff.

t. Shitskin nigger destroying America

youtu.be/b2_Ui1NchN4

Save your bullshit for Jow Forums.
You're the reason why the url says 4channel.org.

Youre the reason why the world is dying. Hang yourself.

Is package delivery the single most automatable job there is? I can't wait for all these dumb niggers to be put out of work by a $20 drone

except my mail man, he's legit. he should get to keep his job, he always brings treats for my dog.