GOOGLE PULLS LICENSES FROM HUAWEI

i don't need to write anything, the screenshot is enough
>tfw my chink botnet degoogles itself

Attached: ghmjfdnyf.png (732x733, 385K)

there is already a thread about it, braindead twitter fuckwit.

When is this getting to xiaomi as well? They will take over apple and samsung and these two chinks will be the two top phone companies.

Where is the definitive proof Huawei calls back home and has multitude of backdoors? Just because telnet protocol worked some point it doesnt mean shit... Think about the implications people being stupid and using gmail etc which scan and record information as much as possible and win10 etc. American hypocrisy at it's finest.

The west traded with hitler as he rearmed and persecuted the jews.
we've made the same mistake with china. Better to cut them off now rather than wait.

what will happen to my P10?
i'm scared >.

Nice work Chang! 5 yuan has been credited to your WeChat® Pay!

Attached: images (2).jpg (660x464, 50K)

This just means they will fork android and do their own thing. This is going to bite the US in the ass a few years from now when Chinese companies start directly competing in software.

GCHQ (UK intelligence) cleared them. there's no chink spyware, just some "sloppy code"

well i hope they won't be braindead faggots releasing new phones but no updates for at least 3 years

They will also replace the us made parts with their own proprietary gear. What will replace foogle apps though? Streetview is handy but people can always access them from the browser I think. Politics. I am sure US will invade Iran soon, they need war economy.

I fucking hate this country and its Jewish fucking controllers.

Hopefully already rooted Google free phones soon!

Meanwhile, you can expect Europe to really push for Linux. Germany is already going ballistic over Trumps shenanigans and is on the verge of dropping the US as an ally; this shit could really be the final straw that pushes us to drop the US as an ally.

I hope they launch phones with stock android and all Google features removed, perhaps with F-Droid replacing the play store. Would immediately sell my S9+ to get that.

>When is this getting to xiaomi as well?
It won't, phones are just a side effect. The real target is on Huawei's 5G offerings, specifically how they are offering the same as american competitors for cheaper. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with security, it's about lobbying with the government to ban competition and maintain huge profit margins.

>This just means they will fork android and do their own thing. This is going to bite the US in the ass a few years from now when Chinese companies start directly competing in software.
>basic bitch understanding of politics
so this is the power....of NPC's...woah

Attached: 1556679648158.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

>GCHQ
oh yes, please trust those lads who spied on Drumpf during the election cycle
>inb4 muh conspiracy
documented fact when you dig a bit

no idea if they have a backdoor or not, but that's not what this is about anyway. 5G is around the corner and Western companies are getting BTFO by Huawei so they are asking for protectionist policies to ensure they get the deals.

Why does Android need an "Android license"?

wow you sure told them!

Mexico runs drug cartels. USA runs tech cartels.

>Germany is already going ballistic over Trumps shenanigans and is on the verge of dropping the US as an ally
That's a bit of an exaggeration. It's definitely true that our politicians are starting to realize that we are too dependent on the US and always have to play by their tune because we outsourced so much shit to them though.

Part of me is thinking that the reason the west is on huaweis ass right now is because the rumour they are spying for the chinese govt is true, but also that it doesnt allow western governments into the same backdoor and is somewhat secure from western eyes.

Cant have millions of devices in the west that only the chinese can spy on eh?

>My precious Huawei
>Let's flip those damn Americans

has there been solid evidence of Huawei having a unique backdoor?

it was her turn!

>implying muh USA is any better
At least there's a fuck ton of proof that American companies are conducting global espionage. I'd rather not side with any Orwellian country.

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 89K)

china is a totalitarian state hell bent on eclipsing the USA and running the world in it's own perverted way - a world without human rights.

>thinks the us gives a fuck about human rights especially the jews in charge

Lmao you fucking deluded kid. Jews mutilate their own babies and so do Americans, you think they care about human rights? They just say that on the international stage because it deludes the american cattle living here to actually thinking they have rights.

same evidence as google's spying.but people twist their minds cause muh cheap phones

>Germany is already going ballistic over Trumps shenanigans and is on the verge of dropping the US as an ally; this shit could really be the final straw that pushes us to drop the US as an ally.

German here, you're full of shit. While people bitch and moan about Trump, we're far off from dropping the US. We have different problems - like refugees, our politicians flailing around like retards to keep their power, or the clown show called Brexit (since we're an export nation).

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I'd honestly side with the chinks politically on this.
Fuck google
Nationalist communists > (free) sjw capitalism which is just the opposite extreme of each other

and the US is run by pedophile kikes.
I'll take the chinks. Should I buy a Huawei now that Googlel fucked off?

not really, you should take a look at their diplomatic history

It's okay when white do it, you ching chang chong.

Good Android needs fork
I've been using color os for years and it's more than mature enough same with other gook chink os like oxygen and whatever else the other flagships use and I'd gladly ditch it in a heartbeat for something that doesn't need 4-12gb of ram to keep apps in background

>insulting brexit

Lmao maybe if you all had your own you wouldnt be in this absolute state.

whites don't install spyware in asian firms , nor do they buy up property in asian countries.

Please give me an ungoogled fork of android. Imagine if we got lineage releases and the like already based off of a fork explicitly designed to not be used with Jewgle services.

Holy fuck!

>implying brexit isn't just a political tug of war to keep the plebs at bay
EU is a cancer btw

Because Asian countries are smart enough and still have enough nationalism left to not allow those things.

whites just bend over for every nonwhite to the point where their own nations turn into nonwhite shitholes.

If the argument is that its not working out and has nothing to do with the intention thats different then.

White do install backdoor in Asian firms and buy up properties in Asian countries (you just don't know it because they use middle men), you retarded chink.

It just means you can sell phones with Google apps preinstalled.
They can't do anything about them selling un-googled phones

As long as I have citizen rights, that's good enough for me :^)

not really, they don't.
Asians have nothing worth copying. We make everything better.

Probably because of chinas human rights violations against muslims.

but the brexit is an absolute clown show. it's been going on for what, 2 years? and they haven't achieved anything, keep delaying it and now they'll even participate in the EU elections.
I am on the Brit's side when it comes to leaving the EU, but the whole process has been an utter shitshow.

muslims aren't human, they're rapey pests

>Muslims
>human

I agree with that

USA is a totalitarian state hell bent on eclipsing rest of the world and running the world in it's own perverted way - a world without human rights.

Is there any actual proof that huawei is used by the chink goverment for spying?

>Germany is already going ballistic over Trumps shenanigans and is on the verge of dropping the US as an ally
This is what an overdose of internet news does to your brain.

they probably do. The NSA was a conspiracy theory for a decade before Snowden blew the lid.

not as far as I know. I mean, it isn't far fetched to assume that they do, but it's not far fetched to assume that every single country does.

it is in your country's best interest that it only spies on itself though, to limit the amount of IP theft and so on.

even the hardcore lefty news don't paint it like that though. I'm not sure from where he got that idea.

t. CPC organ harvester.

gods will
my next phone is huawei
confirmed dedicated OS
confirmed no israeli bloat
confirmed no jewtel / microshit / jewgle

Attached: 12415.png (676x548, 644K)

t. Country that mutilates little boys and amputates part of their penis

No, even the secret services couldn't find any proof.

great, will this mean I can finally get a phone that doesn't have google spying on me?

Thank you, comrade Wang! 20 Social Credit Points have been deposited into your account. 300 more and you may travel to the province next to you!

Lol slope weasels can't complete on software. They copy it poorly
Hardware is what you should worry about. They copy that not poorly

>buying huawei devices after they disallowed bootloader unlocking
Top kek

>persecuted the jews
What the fuck, who here says that like this? Kike faggot trying to make China and US wage war hmm

I think Google just killed themselves if China takes over Android.

> Oops

Attached: balloon.jpg (820x296, 41K)

>if you dont like child mutilating Jewish filth youre a chink

Nope. Still hope the Chinese beat the jews.

Sad. People here have always advocated for no Google bloatware and when there's finally a chance Google shills show up.

>China produces everything we own
>Lets start a trade war with them
genius

they need to resist the temptation to mutilate it with their own bloat though.

>have iphone
>go to china
>they take it and install SJW app
>social credit -5000
>have huawei phone
>go to china
>new app appear out of nowhere
>social credit +9000

We currently have two countries competing for the position of the dominant world power and only one of them can succeed. And the only way they can succeed is by cutting all dependence on the other one so they can sanction the shit out of them without hurting themselves too badly. Can't build up the infrastructure to build all that stuff in your own country while your market is still being flooded with cheap products from your competitor.

It's just that no politician would ever admit it like that so instead they come up with nonsensical excuses to justify the actions they are taking.

No problems there, China will struggle to fill its own app stores but there are 3rd party apps that can make up the loss of Google app's eventually. It just needs careful planning and designs and a few dev's and bang: China owns Android.

Yeah, they definitely can. It was more of a question if they will, the temptation of railroading everyone into using your apps rather than whatever app they'd like is pretty big.

They were the original group who paid the russians for the dossier information against a possible future foreign president and held on to it.

Then sold it to the competing party.
We know how that Hillary a former first lady and senator along with Fusion GPS paid GCHQ a foreign government for intel against a US citizen (at that point) to use as political ammo.

All compiled by so called russia "enemies".

kek

>chink streetview
imagine

They will, China doesn't have any choice now. Fortunately Android can be adapted and distributed easily on Chinese smartphones. They can make their own chips too over there.

Trumps presidency is proof it isn't a totalitarian state.
Congress have cucked him at every angle.
Not to mention every state has their own rights.

In China Xi is the supreme being and he overwrote their constitution to remove term limits.

Attached: sea-urchen.png (860x614, 504K)

>Germany is already going ballistic over Trumps shenanigans

Based.

There are no "allies" in politics, only interests you zoomer nigger.

>directly competing
lmao

that's a good one. China has no concept of software IP they literally just rip foreign and each other off. Imagine living in a country where you couldn't even enforce software licenses whether it be FOSS or proprietary.

I wish my country's politicians would understand that. Or maybe they've just all been bought out or blackmailed.

Probably just means that they won't have dedicated software companies but hardware & software will be handled by the same ones and then come in a bundle, like with Apple.

>promote healthy family
>banned fags, nigger hip hop and other deviant "arts"
>no identity politics, feminism, man-shaming culture

I'll take the chinks, nice try Shlomo.

I think China respects FOSS licenses but that's all. Still, not a problem with FOSS Android.

Huawei will make their own fork of Android, and make their own app store that's controlled by the CCP

I'd prefer it if we just adopted the good parts of Chinese culture without letting them take over.

>mfw google disables all nexus 6p still in use

Attached: 1554775768767.gif (255x235, 498K)

are there even any apps you couldn't just grab through apkpure or other alternatives like that?

Based Chinese dabbing on jews and niggers.

No they don't. They just copy and paste what they want and ignore any terms that comes with it. When it's found out they eventually get their software banned from western marketplaces but they face no repercussions. It's their culture and legal system. When they make their one-off hardware devices they just download and peer whatever they need like someone would do for a movie.

>have best shemales
I'll take the chinks.

You won't be thinking the same way when your Chinese overlords force you to work 12 hours a day 6 days a week.

Healthy family life my ass.

Imagine being this retarded

>This just means they will fork android and do their own thing
The problem here is that techretards like Jow Forums believe people will care about this. The news appeared on tv last night and I heard normies already planning on replacing their huaweis. And mind you, Huawei is huge in my country, the only brand remotely close to popularity here is Samsung.
It really doesn’t matter if Jow Forums is creaming their pants at the possibility of Huawei giving the fuck you to USA and lolapple. For the average person, Huawei is dead right now

Attached: 1DEC7E86-6F89-4E09-9F94-D8441F4F0A56.jpg (398x332, 31K)

This is fucking HUGE in economic terms

Forget all the bs sanctions against Russia or Iran, this is FUCKING HUGE and unprecedended

>Germany supports another country with lots of concentration camps
Doesn't surprise me at all.