IToddlers BTFO

buzzfeednews.com/article/rosalindadams/us-china-trade-war-apple-huawei

Attached: 1558330644965.png (987x811, 258K)

Good. Fuck the us. Need to learn we can't just start pushing people around for muh jew.

>NONONONONO ONLY PRISM PHONES ALLOWED

>weibo is blocked
Literally who gives a fuck?
This is unironically a good thing.

>FUCKING CHINESE SPYING ON PHONE USERS
>AMERICA WANTS TO BE THE ONLY ONES SPYING ON PHONE USERS
This bullshit in a nutshell. The solution is to BAN FUCKING SMARTPHONES. This shit's gone on long enough.

Just wait until China puts Apple on a blacklist in response to the US ban, it will be fucking glorious. Good luck manufacturing your phones without Chinese components

I don't even think it's about the spying. It's just US companies lobbying for protectionist policies because they can't compete with Huawei when it comes to providing the 5G network.

But they are already been switching to pajeetland

Pajeetland and other South Asian countries lack the engineers, the skilled workers and the infrastructure. If China wants to retaliate, whatever tech company they want gone is simply fucked.

There are no American companies making 5g network equipment. It's all European and Korean. Companies like Qualcomm and Intel only make socs and client modems, all the infrastructure equipment is made by guys like Nokia and Samsung

>commented one user.

Huwei made apple steal Qualcomm IP for 5g, China demands technology turn over to enter its markets.

>BAN FUCKING SMARTPHONES
imagine saying this unironically

>Skilled workers.
Foxconn is already replacing it's chinese workers with fucking robots.
Foxconn can move all it's engineers where ever the fuck it wants.
Any other company worth a shit is also capable of doing the same.

The first things to go belly up is the stupid little companies that rely on contracts from big players to stay afloat, as soon as they loose those contracts they crash and burn, having all their eggs in one basket.
That's why Apple has so much leeway, Apple pulling a contract can literally mean bankruptcy for multple companies you might not have even heard of.

Most important shit like TSMC isn't even in China.
Infrastructure is already being built elsewhere in the world.

Pretty easy actually. The japs and koreans both make better electrical components to begin with and most high end chips are fabricated by non-Chinese companies at non-Chinese foundries. The Chinese mostly produce low end, simple shit like DACs which can easily be produced elsewhere. Will the cost go up a little? Yes. Will it be cheaper than tariffs? Also yes

>weebo

>BAN FUCKING SMARTPHONES.
If only the botnet everyone is holding is eliminated...

Holy shit, based.

About fucking time something interesting happened.
Hopefully this escalates to war some day.

and motorola and asus and tplink and dlink and every other fricking router out there.

All you need is a SOC fucktard.

Ha this is great to see. Based nationalists of China.

>>FUCKING CHINESE SPYING ON PHONE USERS

The Bloomberg article accusing Huawei of installing spy chips was debunked under pretty light scrutiny. As of yet there is no valid proof that shows Huawei spies on its users. So US is using debunked articles to pretty much crush its biggest competition from China.

Reminds me of freetards saying GIMP is "just as good" as Photoshop.

N-NOOOOOOOOO!
This can't be happening, Apple internet defence force! This isn't happening!

>us degoogles your phone for you
>get mad
To be honest I think those google botnets are just going to be replaced with maybe even worse chinese botnets.

Attached: puupää.jpg (456x810, 34K)

基础和调动

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1545062692826.gif (500x491, 376K)

Are you seriously arguing that the US should allow backdoored Chinese hardware to circulate? What an incredibly bizarre statement.

>>Pajeetland and other South Asian countries lack the engineers, the skilled workers and the infrastructure.
When outsourcing in China started to take off in the 90s all of this was awfu

Only 5 eyes spying on my turn am I right or am I right?

>5 eyes spying on me? let's add another bug slit-eye to that!

>implying US needs to provide any reasoning
International institutions that govern this sort of shit have basically collapsed at this point, US can do whatever the fuck it wants.

You dodged the question. I’ll assume you have no argument.

>buzzfeed news
WHY IS NOBODY CALLING OP OUT?

Attached: 1541103461989.jpg (401x401, 42K)

>muh bugs
Literally everyone in the entire literal world would prefer to deal with the Chinese rather than with mutts.

Based and Chinkpilled

Chinese Communist Party Bots calling for boycott

wew

Attached: mirakurun(2).jpg (250x300, 33K)

Clearly you never dealt with the chinese, they are the absolute definition of soulless doggy dog world scam artists.

Attached: lrNHGbS.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Jow Forums is a normie website

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

If they do that, every US company will immediately start opening fabs elsewhere.

based

>The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Low effort bait.

bast

i toddlers BTFO haha xDD seething

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

The article was never debunked, just disavowed by the companies who sell chink botnet hardware to the public.

>Weibo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

There is less proof these chink phones are backdoored than phones by amerikike companies you dumb boomer.

SEETHING

Attached: 1549226974043.png (1036x1402, 378K)

>wanting a chinese botnet phone
it's a security threat to let droolers wander around with live chinese spy devices you idiot

But its okay if theyre prism riddled with kike backdoors right Moishe?

Yes, that's precisely it. Just like how China or Iran would be idiots to let people walk around with Prism phones, idiot.

This is the danger of baking botnet into your phones. No, China can't do it just because the US is, because China's a commie, third world insectoid hellhole.

You almost made sense and then ruined it with the last lines.

Israel is a true third world shithole with actual subhuman cruel psycho fuckheads I'd still take China over Israel.

>Wild, completely generic and spontaneous Chink Apple-bashing appears from nowhere
there be no losers here. Popcorn

ISRAEL = CHICOM. IF YOU ARENT KEKED YOU'D SUPPORT KMT REPUBLIC OF CHINA - TAIWAN FREE AREA

>Are you seriously arguing that the US should allow backdoored Chinese hardware to circulate?
>Implying American backdoored hardware isnt infinitely more dangerous to the American and global community.

>itoddler banned AGAIN

Attached: 1529354335984.png (313x291, 134K)

$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for your efforts!

-- Glorious Leader Xi Jinping

You're clearly an American Intelligence Officer. Here, let me refresh your memory.
The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

This is what you get by dealing with the US. Eternal Repression.

>Huawei have to switch to Symbian or something because Google is blocking them from preinstalling Android
>Fuck USA and fuck Apple. We'll use Huawei anyway

Attached: Flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.png (1024x698, 448K)

>am*rim*tts
vs
>chi*koids
yeah.. ok retards

bass

Reminder that if you want to make America great you have a sovereign responsibility to purchase Apple products designed in AMERICA
If you're a free software communist then continue buying that chink garbage, whatever

Why are you sharing a buzzfeed story about government sanctioned chinese comments in favor of chinese products?
all these rags need to be labeled foreign agents and enemies of the US

Back in the oven Shekelstein.

>Huawei have to switch to
They have their own Kirin OS. It's old, last updated 9 years ago, but they'll easily write a new one.

They also have their own in-house made CPUs.

They only need to create new software on an app level and do decent desktop layout/infrastructure.

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) for the establishment of basic human and press rights and against the Communist-led Chinese government in mid-1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.[2][5][a]

Attached: 1555991200911.webm (320x568, 2.55M)

Huawei was born from the technology Stolen to Nortel. The"founder" was the intelligence officer in charge of the industrial espionage of Nortel and was given funds from the communist party to start the company.
These fuckers can go to hell.

Now I have another reason to have these gooks

It's literally impossible to make a botnet with the capabilities that Bloomberg claimed in a chip that tiny and with such a low amount of pins.

No shot Sherlock, thats because everyone who blows the whistle in China fucking dies.

You have access to these phones in multiple markets dumb fuck. It has nothing to do with "blowing the whistle" when the tech is sold internationally and people can inspect it.

They'll just use AOSP and from what i've read Chinese users don't even use the Google Play store so it wont really effect them domestically

I have couple chinese friends and there family acts like this they said back in china.

Aren't they still android phones? An American invention?
Dumbasses.

bangladesh

iToddlers aren't blown the fuck out. Apple is. China not buying Apple shit doesn't affect iToddlers in the least.

Didn't google pull their license?

That just means they can't get android directly from google. They're still free to use AOSP.

Isn't that still a pretty big hit?

China is Apple's second biggest market after the US.

And that affects the end users how? Sure, it hurts Apple's profit margin, and it hurts the stock holders, but it doesn't affect the average iPhone owner in the least.

Who said anything about end users? This hurts Apple itself.

>you can tell a i-toddler a mile away. This guy was about to get his knitted sandals in a twist here

>not an argument

you right - its just an observation of how gay you guys are on average.
hashtag that you fucking soi

I always considered iToddlers to be the end user.

Not really. I don't care if Apple crashes and burns. I also don't care if iToddlers get BTFO. I just don't see how it affects the end users at all. They can still buy the product.

bass

No it’s not.

It’s hugely crippling for them.

its more like 4 eyes now considering uk flipped usa and went with huawei

>BAN FUCKING SMARTPHONES
Holy shit I want this so much. I could go back to listening music on a portable music player again without worrying that my phone rings and I don't notice. I would also use my Vita since I have no other devices to play games on during travel.

They also used their Five Eyes powers to spy on Trump for Obama, violating an agreement stretching back to WWI. If they were sleazy and crooked enough to do that, Im certain they think nothing of spying on other US citizens when the fancy strikes them.