Rev up those battlestations

rev up those battlestations

Attached: bst may2.jpg (7356x3612, 2.8M)

How many followers you got?

>*6000RPM fans ramp up*

Attached: ibuynowtnew3rdyrsem2.jpg (1692x1332, 316K)

what's that clock, user?

Some daft prototype nixie one that was being cleared out a while back.

it was stolen from the DeLorean

please rate

Attached: workstation.jpg (1101x826, 221K)

considering upping the comfyness...going to turn the desk around so that my seat is in the corner...loads of cushions and loads of comf...at the moment its pretty damn good though...

Attached: 20190512_174410.jpg (4032x2268, 3.6M)

Scotty's son, is that yours?

loving this...very nice and homely...
comfy but...maybe a little cramped?..have you posted a wider view of your room before?..
nice...but I think I'd want somewhere to rest my arm when using mouse...how does it suit you like this?..
this is mine...7/10

Attached: 20190516_173946.jpg (4032x2268, 3.84M)

Attached: 20190511_231711.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

>comfy but...maybe a little cramped?..have you posted a wider view of your room before?..
Too late now, packed it all up.

Also have I ever said how comfy yours looks?
Ironically i'd also say it looks a little cramped.

yeah...it is cramped unless I sit cross legged...thats kinda what I designed it around to help my flexibility and posture...just moved it all against the wall seing as I said I would...pretty damn comfy being in the corner I must say...

that shelf above monitors seems impractical
man of culture

Attached: 20190520_093938.jpg (2896x2896, 804K)

as someone with five monitors I rarely feel like a screenlet, but now I do.

Attached: 05190003.jpg (5472x3648, 2.61M)

Child.

Doesn't having bright windows right behind your monitors bother you?

>a wild techlord appears
I bow before you as a mere mortal.

My retinas already are fucked from years of using wangblowz but I'm a fucking cuck for no hassle so who cares grandpa

>nuts
>cheese
>meat sticks

How to spot a white person 101

>kill la kill

Based. Also what monitors are you using for the vertical displays

Attached: BST. MKIV.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

Dell S2715H

Cuck corner

Where is this? Looks like a nice campus

nice man....you tidied up...how did your mum like the monitor?
very comfy...nice view...love the single arm dual monitor arm...tidy!
yes...i am white...well spotted!
I love being in a corner...maximum cosy...where is your setup?..
This is London...not a campus though...a weird little insular private development...my oasis of comfy and calm in the mad city...

Attached: IMG_0658.jpg (2304x1728, 1.53M)

My razer/green themed setup
R8

Attached: IMG_20190516_200843.jpg (4032x1960, 2.43M)

wow thats epic gamer

added the second monitor to it.
Had it on the attic for years. Just needed an adaptor, wich i bought from aliexpress for some bucks.

Attached: 1558356159856.jpg (3264x1836, 1.4M)

pic/10

Attached: Dw5dRvvXgAAI4Hz.jpg (399x322, 20K)

Thanks man
I really like how it came together, especially the computers positioning which creates nice symmetry with the second monitor

pirated windows fag

Attached: 7960EB96-4F42-4198-9F68-B226C6BD5CAD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

>pirating winshit10 when it is so easy to get genuine for free

>71032398
whats with the number 10 o2 09

nice poster, my LGBT friend :)

>followers
subscribers***

I have my HDD's numbered and have everything listed in a .calc file that these disks contain.
Disk 07 to 12 are 8TB each and are filled with TV-series in 1080p.

What do you use to list everything in the drives?. Directory List & Print is pretty good.

I use open office, since the functionality is already built in and i sometimes need to create documents of other formats.

Holy shit, nice

I have the same seagate hub. I like them. Also have some drive docks. I have a strip of paper taped onto the edge facing upwards with a short label on them so I know what's on them.

mydigitallife microsoft toolkit

Attached: IMG_0622.jpg (2592x1728, 1.69M)

Yes, i first thought about doing the same, but then i reconsidered it, because i will maybe renumber the disks and part them up beween the old 1 and 2 TB disks and the newer 8TB disks for my series collection.
The rest of the disks is not visible and stored in a different corner of my living room.

Are you a hacker?

>are you a hacker?
>Anime videos, anime games, Trannycord running, Jow Forums running.
>Not a single programming software visible on one of the screens.
prolly not.

You can't tell me all these screens are for watching underage animated girls getting fucked by monster cocks only

mental image of a manchild turning all of his machines on and setting them up to flex on Internet strangers

Weird flex but ok

>watching underage animated girls getting fucked by monster cocks only
you mean, underage animated girls with dicks getting fucked by monster cocks

Not him but fuck you. You think you are more dignified than me because you're still in high school?. If you're wasting your time here now, you'll be here when you're 45, trust me. If you had any dignity you wouldn't be hanging around these wannabe hackers on Jow Forums at all.

dunno. ask the owner of this setup. I just look at what i see on the screens and i can't imagine a serious programmer using Trannycord.

I'm 46, married, have four kids, my own company and despite all this hang here when i have the time doing so.

oh boy its my time to shine

Attached: bst2.jpg (4032x2268, 1.92M)

zoomers btfo

Should that be an attempt of making a point?

How can i have kids when i am a virgin at 24?

Attached: 1552743485884.gif (350x409, 437K)

God, my daughter was born when i got 19.
WTF are you doing. Seriously, it's time to hunt the chix. What do you think why i have four kids now?
They don't come from playing gaymes your entire life.

I just wanted to say that I got that same arcade stick.
And the gamepad.
And the mouse too actually.

i see that camera lens, user. what do you like to take pictures of besides your battlestation?

red ginger tinygirl who?

I am really fucking weak man, all i have energy for is sitting 2-3 hours in front of my pc, because i get tired and i get very strong back pain i wish i had a normal fucking body so i could do things normal humans do

no
no
yes

Attached: 20190520_132944.jpg (2448x3264, 2.51M)

Well, if you're disabled that's another story. I don't know your specific situation, but maybe some back muscular training could help, if not physical disabilities or so play in.
Many people get back pain because their muscles are underdeveloped.

move out of your parents house

disgusting window pane

Is that just one monitor arm used to prop up 5 monitors? If not, what arm are you using for those top two monitors?

about to update this. Any thoughts?
I'm replacing the receiver for something smaller and the monitor for something with a better aspect ratio.

Attached: IMG_20190520_133809274.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Consider re-positioning your speakers and face them towards you. The sound from right speaker is also obstructed by your case. Not a huge deal if you aren't into that kinda thing.

Attached: monitor-placement-e1415130557178.png (500x545, 223K)

his left and his right arms...cant you see the fucking size of them?..

Yeah but are all 5 connected to just that one bar?

Two sets of TechOrbits triple gas spring arms on one stem.

Attached: 41oz-AzktSL._AC_SY400_.jpg (411x308, 17K)

I usually put my speakers on these when I am using them. (Pardon mess). Once I move, these will be painted

Attached: IMG_20190520_161653029.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

woooosshhh?..

Physiotherapy only helps for few hours
I think i have some major orthopedic issues, too bad fucking doctors here in germany say i am perfectly fine i just have Depression

junk the audio and get yourself some decent active speakers like LSR305's, Eris 5's or KRK Rokit 5 (4th gen, everything before that is SHIT). run it off an audio interface like a scarlett 2i2

huh?..

Attached: Setup3.jpg (3200x2396, 771K)

Zoomerest battlestation I've ever seen. It's almost a parody.

Kitchenposting.

This is comfy af desu.

Attached: kitchen201905.jpg (2000x1333, 503K)

Well, Congratulations for living in the best country this planet has ever seen.
I do also live in Germany.
The Doctors may be right. Depression does harm the body physically more than most people think.
The muscular structure of the back is one of the most important ones on your entire body. If they shrink, because of too little physical activity, this causes back pain.
And people having depression tend to not be very active.
I recommend you go swimming or at least go out and walk a lot and do additional training for your back muscular.
Your spine needs to be supported and upheld by the muscles in your back or the spine tends to bend because it's unsupported. Which causes pain.
Get active, before it's too late!!!
Du weisst ja, wer rastet der rostet.
Ich bin 46 Jahre alt und fühl mich wie 18.

denmark poster?

>IBM keyboard
>CRT monitor
>Satania
>Linux
>green motherboard

Attached: 31q7.jpg (600x900, 119K)

I should prolly take a new pic..

Attached: L9sxF34.jpg (2304x1536, 262K)

Close but no cigar. Finland.

Attached: finnish maiden.jpg (789x1166, 385K)

>implying any of that is soi
That's a boomerstation, retard.

The only thing worse than zoomer setups are millennials larping as le experienced tech boomer setups with yellowing IBM keyboards and CRT monitors. Kys you embarrassing faggot.

Why are you even refering to? You're just proving how much of a butthurt 17-year-old RGBfag you are by attacking literally no one.

*notices bulge* OwO

I knew i was close. Hahaha

The problem is, i did sport all my life and it didn't help, it only got worse the older i got, i even fainted once when i was 18
I also was born with rachitis and always had pain when i was standing for a while
The thing that fucks me up the most is that the doctors keep saying i am fine, when i am not
Sagt fu mir als deutscher, hat man Nachteile bei einer Behandlung wenn man Ausländer ohne Bürgerschaft ist?

sort of cringe

how old are you user?

OK, i didn't know your history and personal background and that you were into sports before.
You should really consult more doctors and tell them/him that the previous ones you searched up not recognize your situation correctly.
I know cases of people going to a bunch of doctors, before finding the right one that really cares or is deep enough in the specific materia to analyze the problem correctly.
Most doctors are too occupied with bullshit patiets go to doctors with, just to have someone to talk to. This prevents them from caring about serious cases like you.
In what region do you live?
I live in the black forest region.

>Sagt fu mir als deutscher, hat man Nachteile bei einer Behandlung wenn man Ausländer ohne Bürgerschaft ist?
Das ist eher ein Vorteil Heutzutage.
Volksdeutsche sind ja mittlerweile Menschen dritter Klasse hier.

fucking based

YET AGAIN I ASK THEE
WHAT FONT IS IT I SEE