Superior technology

>chinks now have objectively superior technology than americans (google) and south-koreans (samsung)
how did this happen?

Attached: 1548157009325.png (1189x1113, 2.92M)

Unironically? Blumf

Chink here.
No we don't, not yet.

Aren't all of them based on reconstructive blurrifying filtering botnet AI bullshit? Isn't the point of a camera to document reality?

South Koreans sucked, suck, and will suck at software

>have to zoom into an image taken with a 5x zoom to tell the difference
Is this what modern smartphone competition has come to?

nope, they have folded optics which allows for better telephoto

Attached: 1535178004778.png (1130x541, 938K)

>Optical zoom does better than digital zoom
Sky is blue, water is wet.

are you brain dead?

I'm seeing the disgusting blur filter in all of them.

>contrast +25%
>sharpness +25%
>smudge tool
>lose all visual fidelity
Wow Huawei really outdid themselves, amazing work.

>in all
you are blind

t. retard who doesn't know what folded optics is and what actual tele-lens does

Marketing memes by shoddy chink "engineers". Learn to make a good product for once.

Or maybe I'm a video editor and not a zoomer and can tell what a disgusting digital blur is, the huawei blur is less pronounced but it still clearly relies on a lot of post-process shit.

>tele-lens (long focal length) is marketing

you have shit eyesight

>noticing finer details means you have bad eyesight

Yep as evidenced by OP's pic. XS clearly has the best fidelity, look at the greek letters at the top left in all of them and squint your eyes. Huawei relies on crappy interpolation that straight up smudges everything to fool dumb normies.

you're the one not noticing the quality difference in detail between the three.

Attached: 1529936136562.png (1192x672, 1.1M)

Waaahahahha the absolute state of huaweitards. Did you draw that with pastel, that looks like a giant whoopie cushion.

Are you literally taking your posts out of some shill copypasta guideline? Try reading my post more carefully.

Also look at these obvious artifacts, the filter is clearly unnaturally sharpening edges and it's sad that this is what photography came to nowadays, instead of better lenses they are just making "better" filters.

Attached: wtf.png (208x202, 53K)

lol the filter couldn't the difference between the chair texture and digital noise

Attached: 1531885522337.png (1194x547, 872K)

Attached: 1552384830070.png (1199x1093, 1.98M)

Attached: 1539998661732.png (1195x670, 1.15M)

I somehow get the feeling that the light in the back shouldn't look like a lump of steel coming out of a furnace.

yeah it has a bit of crushed highlights but it also has superior detail by far. look at the mashed potato wood on the samshit

so which color is the wood ?

the jack logo on the iphone is not white, so it probably miscalculated the white balance, resulting in different color wood. so the other two got the accurate color (huawei more than the samsung, since the samsung has a bit too much blue in the jack logo)

photo made with an iphone has the most genuine colors.

The Huawei is also clearly destroying detail to make it look sharper than it really is, I'd say the iPhone one looks better despite the lower resolution and I'd pick the OnePlus here , it's weird how inconsistent the Huawei filters looks.

>The Huawei is also clearly destroying detail
are you blind?

As someone with zero experience in this field, I just look at these comparisons and think "Which one is the closest to reality?".
Superior details are nice, but I don't see the benefit if it generally looks unrealistic.

Are you? The wood clearly looks a lot smoother despite the much higher resolution which indicates some serious blurring and artificial sharpness filtering around the Jack logo.

applel btfo

Attached: 1535905692069.png (1212x346, 758K)

samshit btfo

Attached: 1556335119228.png (1207x1107, 791K)

I can't like this phone is based but the software is kinda ehhh. What's party mode lmao?

>A bit of crushed highlights
Ah you're one of those people who think amount of detail is the most important part of a photo.
Samsung looks best in that comparison by far, the Huawei falls flat on its face with those highlights.

look at this and then go to the eye doctor if you still stand by your retarded post.

Because agency and conflict breeds strength. With everyone out to destroy the Chinese. They are forced to adapt and get stronger. Think of Apartheid in South Africa. They were sanctioned by the west and were surrounded by enemies. Due to that, the Afrikaans were forced to adapt and became a regional power. They were also close to developing nuclear arms. The conclusion is threats can ironically make you stronger if you are forced to adapt.

Amount of data really is the most important aspect of a photo and both Huawei and Samsung fail at it in their own ways, Huawei loses data by crushing whites and mistakenly smoothing noisy surfaces like the wood and chair cushion and Samsung loses data with the overtuned blur designed to make pimply-faced thots feel good about their faces looking doll-like, the iPhone seems to have the least shit filtering.

>They were also close to developing nuclear arms
israel stole nuclear secrets from the US and then tried to sell it to them

Israel also controls a lot of American foreign policy. So what are you alluding too? If I was Trump I would ban AIPAC.

>Trump
>do anything against jews
lmao

Attached: 1529416984983.jpg (839x847, 174K)

If the photo is to be printed in a large format, yes. Amount of data is not the most important factor when the photo is just going to be viewed in a 500x500 square on Instagram or whatever.

Pretty sure I specified the bar comparison, so maybe read the part again and go get your own eyes checked.

look at this: and tell me the samshit has a good camera

I like this one. All the photos give off such a different feeling.

Look at this: and tell me the samshit doesn't look better in this instance.

>refuses to answer
>COPE this hard
samshit fanboys are so pathetic

>Amount of data is not the most important factor when the photo is just going to be viewed in a 500x500 square on Instagram or whatever
This. 99.999% of my photos are shared with others through social media or just showing them on my phone in person.
Not exactly printing out posters of these images nor will I ever.

>Shilling so hard you have to point to a different comparison than the one that is specifically being talked about to try and divert attention away from highlights being blown the fuck out in low light
0.5 yuan has been deposited to your sweatshop account, keep up the great work for the glory of China, Chang!

By the way, samshit doesn't have the best smartphone camera either.

All of that is only possible through "forced technology transfers". Chinks have zero ability to come up with an original idea.

COPE

geez i wonder what's the expected outcome when you outsource literally all serious manufacturing and engineering to another country

Sino-German engineering.

Attached: Huawei_Leica.jpg (300x168, 10K)

It's literally just more pixels, but even then it fucks up details and even loses to the far lower resolution of the iPhone in some situations for example since the camera seems extremely noisy so they make up for it with overdone filtering.

>assuming camera is the end all be all for smartphones
Shilling at its worst, you’re a faggot in its purest form.

>he doesn't know the rest of the specs
imagine being this much of a shill on damage control