I want YOU to ignore chinese shill threads and support american companies

Attached: Uncle_Sam_(pointing_finger).jpg (669x899, 124K)

kys

ok

fuck off american scum nobody likes you

maybe when schlomo jewstein stops ramping up hardware prices then I would love to

Buy the better product, support capitalism.

no

Attached: BurnFlag-Grid.jpg (525x350, 25K)

Can Chinese companies even compete with the evils done by American compamies like Google ,Facebook, etc.?

Google and Facebook promote literacy by making people read the EULA for their own good. Meanwhile chinese agents arrest and beat people for saying their taxes were slightly higher than last year.

this tbf

Yes. But only to Chinese citizens. The USA
is far more subtle about its systems of social control.

They are all Chinese, difference is that you pay an additional $500 for a PC assembled in the USA.

American design > chinese design. We just abuse that shithole for cheap labor.

I try to avoid products made in America when I can. Companies know that there's a bunch of people who'll always try to buy American, and who will pay more money to do so, even if the product isn't any better (or is even worse) so buying American is generally a great way to get poor value for money.

Besides, if "freedom" means anything it means that neither the government nor anybody else has any business telling me where I can and can't buy products from.

You're responsible for the future you choose, Trump is doing his part pushing back communist-ran companies and their underpriced/underengineered devices.

go to hell fucking jew

>I want YOU
>not I want (you)
Missed opportunity.

enjoy your NSA botnet.

NSA botnet is a hoax, a lie. You're not a terrorist or a foreign VIP so you will never get targeted. Don't believe me? Wireshark everything for a week.

NSA does a ton of "collect everything" stuff that's completely untargeted, just sweeping up everything they have the capability to get.

Maybe in the 90s/2000s. Like I said, run wireshark and be mindful.

Xi Jinping aka Winnie The Pooh will announce he will fix Huawei by sending more Chinese prostitutes abroad to win over western politicians

what is the american equivalent of the thinkpad

*ahem*
60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salaza Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

If they did it then, and thanks to Ed Snowden we know they did, what makes you think they stopped? Just because they said they did? How would you actually know whether they did or didn't stop?

Because I have a virtual fuse on my computer for research purposes - a big hosts file of supposed botnet and spy domains. One access and kernel panic. 3 and a half years now without a hit. You were indeed talking about botnet ,were you not? You're safe, you should be more afraid of mirai (open source, still used).

ok so Snowden is which, terrorist or foreign VIP?

I'm not falling for that again.

OK this is epic.

keep going I'm almost there

Attached: 1534425472338.jpg (505x960, 177K)

Dog cooking. destroying local ecosystems(but at least they do it for dumbass animism, instead of the sheer hatred of nature w*stenerns used to destroy America and Africa), being the most obnoxious rudest people on Earth.

Why. Do you imagine yourselves as somehow less evil?

Attached: Planet tilts and spins.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

>Dog cooking.
and thats worse than other animals is it

Texas was mostly quaker by that point, and there's strong anticentrism sentiment in Mexico even to this day. Haz patria, mata a un chilango. Do it for the good of the nation, kill a [capital city] resident. It doesn't even come close to all the other shit the good old US of A has pulled in this continent alone with their rotten neo-imperialism tactics. Banana wars, operation CONTRA, price fixing in Coffee, the 1914 occupation of Veracruz, etc.
They are Good Bois! They didn't do anything wrong(other than trusting h*mans)!

better dead than red

Kike

I want an American company to respect my freedoms but alas.

There's Purism, ThinkPenguin, Libiquity, and Raptor Engineering

>I unverifiably and anecdotally have not found evidence of spying therefore the spying that was publicly divulged to have been happening despite nobody noticing is not happening anymore

Fuck off uncle sam back to europe with you!

Attached: La_Raza-protest-sign.jpg (320x279, 38K)

It's important to support American companies now, because China is prepping for war (it is inevitable) and they will be shutting down access to their labor and materials. Nuclear war within 30 years, friendos.

>I want YOU to make sure only American government and American companies can spy on you
Fucking stupid smartphone garbage. Ban this shit.

>chinese
muslims

most of these are true, and grave offenses. and it is a needed and welcome antidote to the anti-chinese pasta.
but just because something is censored or angers people doesnt make it true.

and none of these mutts are anything more than 12% native american.

suck my dick jew