/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• YANWENed • Ali $5 of $20 coupon on girl clothing • Ruski user posts his purchase log • "Dear friend" • user likes his new Takstar Pro 82 headphones • Tinny "funny people from America" arrive • user founds out about drop-shipping • A leash to take your bird for a walk in the park? • "Please understand" • More "Dear friend"ing • Micro and Type-C USB cables Previous thread

Attached: CSG.jpg (2048x1221, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg05Kdw1N8
aliexpress.com/item/32960661499.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7c524c4dJ9XS9k
ebay.com/itm/NodeMcu-Lua-WIFI-Internet-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266-CP2102-module/201542946669?hash=item2eece54f6d:g:thoAAOSw5rBbOvnA

superfoodly.com/blue-strawberry/
aliexpress.com/item/Onjess-1950mAh-Battery-Thick-Housing-Case-Cover-Headphone-Jack-for-iPod-5th-Video-6th-7th-Classic/32855716559.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dlfbEgt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to NEVER EVER CLOSE A DISPUTE without getting what you want. If the seller starts telling you that he can't / won't refund until you close it, you're getting chinked

Am I running the risk of frying anything I plug into this?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-20_16-47-28.png (1061x637, 249K)

Dear friend

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-16-54-10-589_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x2248, 613K)

Anyone got a rec for some decent wireless BT headphones/earbuds in the below $40 range?
I was checking out the qcy qs2 but they're all sold out at the moment.

Attached: 1549143431205.jpg (273x273, 12K)

Soundpeats truefree+/Dudios zeus ace
youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg05Kdw1N8

just got a Pixel 3a and all the chink USB C-USB C cables say "For Samsung s10" or "For Nintendo Switch" is there any difference between them? do they just do that for searching/marketing?
also pls recommend usbc-usbc cables

Any works, look for a decent brand like anker or ugreen

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cheap but still decent quality mahjong set?

I imagine Baseus is decent too, no? Will they all support USB-PD?

Chink seeds are supposedly scams

Any bought a maisto model motorcycle? Any good?

>order fulfilled by Amazon from Amazon.de
>they take 3 days to prepare for dispatch
What's actually taking so long? Don't they basically keep everything in a warehouse?

I won the dispute, chink kept saying I would have to close the dispute and give him 5 star review before he would do a reship.

Attached: Capture.png (642x642, 62K)

20 cents and free shipping is a risk I'm willing to take

why the fuck is there so much tech stuff on ali that I cant find on amazon? either no one is capitalizing on diy components/boards or amazon is dropping the ball big time

Then I envy your bravery

I'd just spend the money on a real japanese one if you're going to play richii mahjong. You can get a set through Zenmarket or straight off amazon.co.jp or yahoo auctions for like $30-$40 bucks of good quality (AMOS) and depending where you live about $30-$40 bucks to ship it, but then it's complete with akadora tiles and point sticks.
A chink set that isn't travel-sized (i.e. unplayably small) is still going to set you back at least $40, it'll be a bit larger tiles than the japanese ones and it won't have most of the accessories you want. The quality isn't super bad beyond that though, though they're clearly inferior to even the budget AMOS japanese sets imo.

>package from september 2018 arrived today
>courier: tajikpost
this is a new record for me
item is chink unbranded pic related. bought the gray version to avoid it loosing the paint after usage. turns out the little shit is all plastic, lmao, fucking clown world. everything is it does does work tho. this was refunded so long ago that im not even gonna go to the effort of looking for it on the history (i bet it was $0.65 or something like that)

Attached: penultimate-features.jpg (600x258, 35K)

>buying blue strawberries
fucking IDIOT

holy fuck the "touch cap" can screw in the front too, and there a magnet retaining the screwdriver bit in hahaha i am pagliacci

lmao, i never thought it was possible. i have an order from around thEn, iw onder if one day it showed up

I have received this 50cm LED strip (warm white) which cost me measly $0.30. I guess I can't do anything with it since it's so short expect maybe stick it on the back of my monitor (only bottom though).
It's brighter than I expected too, almost hurts your eyes if you look directly at it. I like it so I might order a longer one in the future, might be cool for a bigger TV. Also the USB cable is longer than the strip itself (on the 50cm version), which I found funny. Took 34 days to arrive.

Attached: 1533777037284.jpg (2352x2692, 1.18M)

Attached: cr11.png (931x611, 104K)

wish me luck boys

Attached: cr22.png (911x214, 32K)

probably not, I've bought a similar piece of chinkshit and it works (almost) fine (while it supports QuickCharge it doesn't like my Raspie)

I fucking love my Awei T8

What's some cool science stuff or fidget toys to fuck around?

>cool science stuff
Lolin nodemcu from CHYNA

aliexpress.com/item/32960661499.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7c524c4dJ9XS9k

Worth 89 cents + free shipping to third world shithole not named Russia

Attached: IMG_20190520_175802.jpg (4000x3000, 2.89M)

ebay.com/itm/NodeMcu-Lua-WIFI-Internet-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266-CP2102-module/201542946669?hash=item2eece54f6d:g:thoAAOSw5rBbOvnA

>Retractable knife
>

it's not spring loaded.

What is the chinkiest way to obtain a device with spotify connect feature and rca output? all devices I see are some meme bt receivers or chromecast clones. None is spotify connect enabled.

I bought the same shit locally cause I was in dire need of usb hub (i need a lot of usb ports for microcontrollers, logic analysers and usb osciloscope) and the one you pictured is really shitty.
The power adapter inside the case is barely hanging to the pcb and the soldering was done really poorly, so if you can resolder everything and hot glue/fix the dc adapter you'll probably be ok. It started working ok after I resoldered everything but still sometimes I get usb not recognized if I have 3 usbs connected.
I'd honestly go for orico/ugreen whoever has better powered hubs.

As long as it is not that one particular Orico Models that literally explodes

When I searched for the true free plus the Amazon link had these as a newer model do you know anything about them? I can't even find a model name www.amazon.com.au/SoundPEATS-Bluetooth-Headphones-Earphones-Sweatproof/dp/B07Q4TF3H6/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Looking for foam iem eartips that won't give me ear canal cancer.
The closer to the stock t2 tips the better.

how do we cause colony collapse disorder?

>purchased camera and monitor fromm local stores about a month ago
>both still havent arrived
>chink shit from 5 days ago is already being delivered tomorrow
i hate this life

>leave feedback in english
>mfw seller writes back in your native language

Attached: 1505431752380.jpg (780x780, 124K)

>posts on Jow Forums
>doesn't know about throughput and latency
they suck though. the major department store chain here ships asap and they're competitive with amazon prices after applying discount codes which they frequently give out. and you can trust them that they only stock proper products.

>Buy 6in HDMI 1080p display for a project one day
>Three days later, it's sent out and put on a plane in china
>Well over a fortnight later and it's nowhere to be seen
Just fuck my shit up why don't you.

ANBES 359

This it's very sad.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea -china-sex-trade-rape-slavery-abuse-trafficking- a8921481.html?amp

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-12-50-34-814_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 450K)

what's the best e-reader for

Chinkshit sorting in Finland

Attached: IMG_20190515_003633.jpg (1080x698, 435K)

I need a micro SSD for my switch, are sharks still the recommended meme or did something new pop up?

Fuck my chink keyboard, though I guess micro sd's technically are micro ssd's

where can i buy them? ali returns nothing real

no theyre not, they use different memory

sandisk or samsung. sharks are too expensive now

Other people can't see my orders can they?
My shit is linked to social media and I'm gonna buy some onaholes OwO

Attached: wooof.jpg (600x705, 72K)

>tfw no Finnish sorting gf

don't buy chink onaholes unless you got a chode
t. someone who's bought two

>putting your dick into chinese-manufactured resins
Do you idiots buy cosmetics and food off ali as well?

how does this work?

>resin
silicone and resin are a bit different user, but where do you think 95% of shit is manufactured anyway and then resold from china?

Difference is that a nip company that puts toxic resin into an adult toy for creepy perverts *will* be prosecuted, jailed and blacklisted from the industry if they even have the guts and lack of pride in their work to try it.
The chinese fake manufacturers don't even balk at putting toxic resin in baby food sold to Han people for fucks sake. Nevermind the constant vaccine scandals or how common, and at this point accepted, fake poisonous booze is.

I literally have no idea which one is the best, I simply blurted out brands I've bought from before. Ugreen makes great cables, from Orico I bought hdd-usb cases/adapters which worked fine, as I said I'm hanging on to cheap powered usb hub, I'll probably buy something locally since I get 2 year guarantee.

To add to myself, has anybody bought cheap cpu coolers from ali?
I have an old i5 760 with stock cooler and would like to replace it but most of the stuff locally up to 30 usd is pure crap, hence I'd rather go the chink way.
I've been looking at aigo e4 or literally the 10 usd cpu cooler with most orders on ali, both of them got really good results but would appreciate any thoughts/experience.

It claims to be 6 1/2 inches long and so am I, so I think I'll be okay. Reviews seems good.
Yes and I'm getting a 5g phone.

You read the zip code, and based on the first few digits, you place them in the right box. Then the contents of that box get forwarded to another place where it is further sorted until it finds its destination.

most reputable non-chink brands, you will not find on aliexpress, even if they are made in china. maybe you will find knockoffs. there are plenty of sex toys that are manufactured outside of china.

I don't know, but Chinese sell them pretty cheap, like 146 usd one woman between 19 to 26 years old.

i want this job, but not in my country

My banggood order shipped a week ago (EU priority line) and I still don't have any tracking info. Is this normal?

Also, when they say 7-14 days, is that accurate or chink trickery?

are you sure it shipped?
if it's EU priority line they are probably sending it with flyt from china to belgium post or postNL, after it arrives in EU they repack the package and your tracking will work.
Shipping times are always chink trickery, but usually all my tracked packages arrive within 2-3 weeks.

>are you sure it shipped?
The order status says it's shipped, and I checked on parcelsapp and it says
>The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.

try the number at flyt or other chink shipping companies

>no (you)s in the OP.

Attached: beat boxing.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门.

ES121. Get it on Banggood, Gearbest, Aliexpress, etc.

Attached: miniwarelove.gif (550x309, 1.42M)

*brrrrrrring*
yes, is this ?
This is I'm calling about the
>Free Weaves
Where and when are you giving these away? What kind of weaves are we talking about here?

Just got some Zircon Rock earphones, they already wreck those default Samsung ones I had before

Attached: 20190520_155400_HDR.jpg (4640x2610, 3.28M)

i never in my life had to contact a seller.
what is "Dear Friend"ing?

Attached: 681.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>blue strawberries
LUL

superfoodly.com/blue-strawberry/

did you replace the battery of that legend or is it still rocking

it's when the sellers contact you with some kind of problem, or trying to rip you off

so where would a euro poorfag buy anything?

now that's a bargain.

Are James Donkey keyboards any good? Been looking at the black 619 one.
s.click.aliexpress com/e/bFBYpWJq

Attached: -8035636041147063739.jpg (960x960, 201K)

I wonder what this might be

Attached: 20190520_173500.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Can you buy a car from Aliexpress?

Attached: 2016-Audi-RS6-Avant-7.jpg (2048x1365, 477K)

Nice, it's a kitchen thermometer.

Attached: 20190520_173705.jpg (1622x2163, 1.58M)

>no batteries included
Fuck you Mr Cheng.
I'll test it tomorrow.

Attached: 20190520_174454.jpg (2457x2187, 2.95M)

>See flesh
>Get horny

Uga booga ooga

No, but I got a new distributor for my 98 reg micra from Aliexpress

Cost less than a tenner

I wonder if Chang takes a cut off the 'shipping' or if it's legit cheaper to just buy the same size box and use it regardless of order size. I guess they aren't paying anything on the shipping regardless.

Attached: Jesus christ.png (600x1350, 1.24M)

yeah i replaced the battery with an extended one i found on aliexpress
aliexpress.com/item/Onjess-1950mAh-Battery-Thick-Housing-Case-Cover-Headphone-Jack-for-iPod-5th-Video-6th-7th-Classic/32855716559.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dlfbEgt

did they ship you ½ a shoe-box just for 1 ffuccking key top?

May as well have, I get sensitive stuff in fucking plastic sleeves. The one thing that could go in a plastic sleeve goes in a box.

Back then on eBay you'd pay fees only for how much you would sell the item for not the shipping. So you'd have a ton of listings for $.99 plus $100 shipping or similar to avoid costs. Maybe it's the same deal here

what the actual fuck

They started applying the sam fee on shipping some years ago to work around that

How do i scam chinks from Aliexpress? What do i write into dispute?

Go away, Jamal.

Right. I wouldn't be upset if Chang was doing it, all told 6$ for a key cap isn't actually bad by western standards. I'm more upset at the wasted packing desu.

You will get flagged and banned by the algorithm.

No thanks chang.

So what