Rate your country's internet service providers

Rate your country's internet service providers.

Good:
TekSavy
Rogers

Okay:
Shaw

Who gave these fucking pajeets a fucking visa?:
Bell

Attached: Bell_logo.svg.png (1200x684, 27K)

Mediocre tier:
>GTD Manquehue
Good speeds but they give you shitty locked routers

Bad tier:
>VTR
Traffic shapping, unstable
>Movistar
Download caps

Dog Shit tier:
>Claro
Shit speeds, shit costumer service, shit stability. People only hire this garbage because they live in a shithole and no other company services the area.

Don't know tier:
>Entel

It's Alexander Graham BELL. Respect the cock bitch!

Callme a shill, but I haven't had issues with Movistar's downliad caps. They are rather generous if you are not into streaming/torrenting all day every day.

Good: None
Shit: All of them

Attached: 1447814491276.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

TekSavvy is the only acceptable choice in Canada.

Bell Canada is a garbage company full of conmen and barely-trained immigrants. Walk into any Bell store and you'll have two goat humpers and a chinaman trying to up sell you on a crappy data plan that gives you a tenth of the data that you're actually paying for and acting like unprofessional retards who take half an hour to do a ten minute job.

I use Teksaavy as my ISP (never had a problem in my 11 years of using them), but what about cell providers? I use Freedom Mobile, but their coverage is a bit choppy.

My only choice

Attached: fml.jpg (800x321, 24K)

>Good
>Rogers
Straight to the trash with you

Attached: koksal baba.png (220x116, 52K)

I haven't used them in years so my memory is a bit hazy, but I don't remember it being that bad.

The virgin Bell vs the Chad Packard-Bell

Good:
None in my area

Shit tier:
>Bell
Throttling, shit prices
>Cogeco
Same

Please kill me

The canadian experience

Best:

Xs4all

Good:

KPN

Okay:

Ziggo

Other providers are irrelevant

Good: all of them

Attached: not chad.png (1200x800, 1K)

Fuck this country, just a couple kms outside the urban area and you have to pay double the price for half the speed with some literally who provider.

Excellent:
>DIGI

Bad:
>Invitel

Mediocre (could get only around 50% uptime from them):
>UPC
>Telekom

Others: No idea.

What can you anons tell me about Fastweb?
I will reward you with spaghetti!

Attached: .png (1200x800, 1.22M)

Damn. I was just checking their website. I'm switching from Bell as soon as my contracts up.

>Go to Bell store to return internet stick
>retarded sandnigger spends time talking to his friend about his faggy riced up Honda instead of doing what he's supposed to
>he's the supervisor

Good:

>haven't found any yet

bad:
>telus
>bell (even though thats what i have)
>xplorenet

no connection:
>rogers. Rogers is absolute shit where i am in C. Alberta.

God, I fucking hate our oligopolies. We need the CRTC to do something. Theres no competition. Our data is fucking expensive. Our internet is low, limited, and expensive. Like just break up the big 3 already. Ffs let them have competition. Like canadas nice and all but expensive as all hell. Like fuck.

Great:
>none

Good:
> Eolo, Wind

Meh:
> Vodafone, Fastweb, Linkem

Oh shit nigger what are you doing:
>TIM

Doesn't TekSavvy piggyback on Bell and Cogeco's lines ? (just with tech support based in Canada while fighting the good fight for freedom)

Internet is bloat

Attached: IMG_20190518_225125.jpg (440x495, 26K)