Are these as good as they look?

My shitty Sennheisers finally broke and I have a budget of $50-100. Jow Forums recommended these a while ago, are they actually good?

Attached: 51+hL0Q5l-L._SL1080_.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpmreIK-ypk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy stax

they are honestly the single most disgusting looking earphones I have ever seen, I don't care how good they are, it actually makes me angry looking at them because it's like they were deliberately created to piss people off. There is no need to make a product that unsightly.

Bumping cause i want to know

I'm using the ikko oh1s and they're not bad

good luck geting the ear fungus out of the pores of the foam

what the fuck

Attached: ikko-oh1-hybrid-in-ear-monitors-iem-18-ohm.jpg (900x900, 75K)

I'll just buy 100 spares for a dollar or two, they look very comfy

Those are the tin audio right?

affirmative

>are they actually good
they're worse than I expected for the price (I paid 30 euro)

where did you buy them? On amazon they are double that

I have them, they're good, but the white foam tips will start to look like a crusty cum stain in about 3 days so get some other tips

I bought them on aliexpress with the facebook deal thing, but I think theyre cheaper in general now (NiceHCK also did the deal)

Attached: tinaudio-t2.jpg (492x566, 119K)

and to answer the question in the OP, the best sounding buds I ever owned were the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore, but Im a cheapskate

well they don't like like melted hearing aids so that's something

This.
They get really dirty quite quickly, but they do sound good though

Attached: 20190521034933_IMG_1898.jpg (3000x2000, 771K)

I'd probably buy a load of blue ones like they put on the t2, I think they look better and would show gunk less

Fuck, clean those tips, jesus christ. Nasty.

Cant you just put some rubber tips on em?

ignore this, buy the T2 (non-pro), OP.

I was never going to buy those atrocities, what makes the T2 better than the T3 other than the blue tips?

I'm no audio genius but they seem to be trying to improve upon perfection. I think with the T3 they were trying to venture into some kind of audio driver tech they have no experience in so it's got the kinks of all first-gen tech.

Besides, how much can you really change in such little time? IEM technology hasn't evolved much at all in modern history...

Found the elephant.

fair point, so why not the pro version? I don't know what the difference is but pro implies it's better in some way

they come with a pack of various tips

It's a good pair of IEM for 30-35$
If you can afford to spend 50$ you can get much better and if your budget goes up to 100$ they are totally out of competition.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpmreIK-ypk

Pro has an overemphasis on Treble, which you might actually want. Personally I desire the non-pro signature.

I went for the campfire comets based on (((Wirecutter))) Haven't arrived yet

Did I dab on myself?

Bumpin

I have a question for all t2 owners.
Im more of a low-end bass guy, would i be happy with a pair of those?

Your inner ear canal hygiene is appalling, if that is even earwax.

no

No?

more like ICKY OH-NOs, am I right

I bought a bunch of blue and red foams and use the red-is-right standard to immediately tell which side is which.

if you plug the front vent holes, sure

100%.

>Inner ear hygiene

You shouldn't ever clean or touch the inside of your ear

Same but T2 here. They got really dirty and ripped in a couple of days. Bought some memory foam tips and never looked back

Looks like that giant bag of piss in the bathroom stall

That's the T2. OP is T3.
What a tasteless fag. I bet you think airpods or beats looks good.
It's actually fairly kinkless. The timbre issues comes from the fact that it's cheap so less fancy dampening compared to 100$+. It also has much better bass quality than the T2
No. It's fairly known for its somewhat light bass.

Based, that sub-bass boost is so powerful and clean while keeping the mids and highs clear and crisp.

Only hit me the other day to get my iem on AliExpress instead of Amazon lol

Can you redpill me on audio/2pin cables and w2c Bluetooth cable?
Planning to buy the kz zs10 and reviews lambasted the cable quality
pic relish

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-045840_Gallery.jpg (1067x1075, 241K)

Cables don't affect sound quality in 99% of cases. The main difference is ergonomics. A shitty cables kinks tangles catches on everything and worst of all : microphonics out of the ass. 2 pin Bluetooth cables are absolute garbage. Wait for the tech to improve. If you want a straight ergonomics upgrade you can buy a TRN 8 core cable. If you want some pimp shit then consider some Yinyoo cables.

The vocals are too congested sounding, also a bit too recessed for my taste. The instrument seperation are pretty good though.