Rip in piece, Jewdroid

Rip in piece, Jewdroid.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-230101_YouTube.jpg (1080x1198, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.alibabacloud.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*ahem*
FUCK ANDROID
FUCK GOOGLE
FUCK THE USA

>chinks coding a mobile OS
There aren't enough keks in the world for this.
Most likely they will fork the lastest version of Android that they can use legally.

>Retards actually want more Chinese spyware

May as well consume rat poison

>sobhanakallahom
what kind of name is this? this is advanced pajeetdom

what makes Chinese spyware worse than American spyware?

You get sent to labor camp.
Owait

it translates to "by allah's greatness" in arabic

Wouldn't expect less from an arab normies, I swear these people make me hate my own race. I am an arab that wishes to see most arabs extinguished

The chinks are catching up fast, just look at
uk.alibabacloud.com/, give it 5 years and it will be bigger than AWS.

What? They already sell ungoogled Android phones in China with their own ecosystem. Android is open source, the can just release Android phone without Google apps.

pffff hahahaha as. fucking. if.
I'd love to see a xiaomi/huawei operating system with built-in audio-video ads that crashes every 30 minutes and wastes your battery in 2 hours.

Can't they just fork android or something anyway ?

China is doing just that, so he is basically wishing for his own death.

Yes, in China, to Chinese imbeciles. Try selling it to westerners with the slogan "No instagram, no facebook, no tinder (etc)"

Yes.

>ITT People who don't know how to code in Chinese.
>This is not feeling good now, know to round thise?

Attached: a9693ec600e0d6b12e47510edcf297c3.jpg (640x640, 90K)

based and redpilled

Yeees that's exactly what we need. Most android phones run Linux 3.x. No we need chinkphones running forked android 5 running forked linux 3.

Yeah this. Can i please fight more bloat on an under-built processor that won't break in properly?

I wish for this and more backpain, please.

Attached: 1534810820462.jpg (400x298, 14K)

You wouldn't believe how many chinkphones are full of malware on firmware level.

I'm glad you found a real Merica phone that's not.
Or even one that's not a ching chong.
>Oh wait.

>no instagram no facebook no tinder
So, no roasties or braindead normies
I'm sold, then

iPhones are perfectly fine. So are blackberries.

>google services = android
Based retards

You're not, nothing is up to you. Nobody wants a useless $500+ device.

I'm sure they don't sell any of your data and are totally not made in China by Chinese on Chinese hardware that's totally legit and not in any way going to spy on you.
>Oh wait.

Attached: 1521071793195.jpg (1200x1800, 820K)

Americans complaining about spyware on smartphones is fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1558091881362.jpg (610x358, 29K)

Indeed, you can track that activity with wireshark or similar. Those phones only send what you want them to send as well as updates and such. And as far as android goes, you can just install a dns/domain filter as a VPN. Doesn't work in huawei/xiaomi since tracking and ads are hardcoded in the shitty OS wrapper.

People are retarded they think aosp mean no apps and le cloud.

The Chinese and Asia markets love good phones because they get them cheap + use them more heavily in place of gaming pc and consoles and even as work machines.

Attached: Razer unveils Project Linda, a laptop dock for your Razer Phone.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

>fork the lastest version of Android that they can use legally
fork the lastest version of Android that they can use

I love the NSA.

Attached: 51.jpg (1200x600, 380K)

As long as the chinks keep the bootloaders unlocked who really gives a fuck what shiity fork of android they use?

Who cares, they're idiots who fall for the latest copycat apps.

Fuckin niggers don't know how to spell "lose"

Android is open source

Dude. But man. There's people gonna use the haxxors in the firmflash.

Attached: 1484896850160.jpg (1920x1200, 84K)

>those names

My fellow Pakistanis can't stop sucking Chinese dick after the Chinese government promised to give us $60 billion in aid and infrastructure last year.

Someone out there remembered that Huawei said they were developing their own OS, don't remember if it was an Android fork or not.
In 2012.

They may come with something new sooner than expected.
And maybe this whole story will have the side effect of boosting interest and development of the other small OSes in the market.

It will just cause fragmentation for huawei.

I forgot that there are people who actually believe in that shit.

They don't. Huawei is fucked and most xiaomis have no lineage ROMs.

all they need to do is have an easily root/unlocked phone then when people flash gapps on them they go "whoops people arn't supposed to do that"

Are most arabs pro-China or just anti-America?

no LARPing ameritard answers please.

And then they get fined for purposely placed backdoors. Are you inane?

wat

Attached: lineage.png (276x770, 30K)

China's surveillance of people in their borders is more invasive than anything the average American could even imagine dealing with on a day-to-day basis. I think it's perfectly reasonable to not trust a Chinese tech company with such close ties to their government.

Literally a handful of devices and none of the entry/low level ones currently sold.

nigga those aint backdoors, it's just people using the hardware as they please.

If I didn’t have family in Taiwan, I’d happily switch over to HuaOS considering how creepy and Orwellian Western Big Tech has been getting.

Yeah being a wiseguy doesn't account for much in world politics.

Huawei don't allow you to unlock the bootloader anymore. It's worthless garbage now
How are you this dumb?

they are neither really, i mean they will hate america once a year when you do shit ith israel but they all want to live there or be like you
From what i've seen people are mostly neutral about chine, they don't give a shit. Some people will like china because they rival the us but those are few. Even arabs use the chink shit meme.

Only devices that matter have Lineage, doesn't matter the manufacturer. There's over 20 Xiaomi that are supported iirc.

>literally has the most supported devices for lineage

NOOOOO THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SUPPORT. Fucking neck yourself retard
You don't think after this they won't start unlocking bootloaders again?

Damn, that's a good pitch, I'm sold!

Morons, I can open an online catalogue right now and point a dozen devices not on the list, price low to high.

基于和重新填充

So? That means that they are garbage. Do you also think that every Samsung J, A, M, Ace or whatever is supported? Or every Moto E, Z, C, Epic Edition with Big Selfie Camera™? No, because they are absolute garbage.

>garbage
Yes, chinese phones are garbage. The one single selling point they have - lower price for higher specs - and they can't even bring it as an advantage.
>absolute garbage
Perfectly usable devices with much, much less bloat than any huawei or xiaomi.

>Huawei's 'new OS'
>It will literally just be android without GApps and some proprietary chinkware
god I hate normies

they could potentially get companies to put the apks on their own store

Remember when Samsung tried to make Tizen an Android competitor?

Clone it all and make it not shitbox written by legacys on our down time.
OR NOT and just fuck it all + go on a big fucking Chinaman bender.
>Chinaman didn't ding autocorrect.

Cry me a river. Meanwhile chinkphones are outselling low end shit from big companies everywhere, due not being overpriced and having decent to excellent specs. See the Poco for example, it's priced as an intermediate but with high end specs. About bloat, I'm 100% sure you never touched a Galaxy J or some meme Moto that no one cares, they are so bloated to the point of being almost unusable, and the best part, you can't even unlock their bootloader. Isn't that great? Sure better than chinkshit, right?

>cultivate Android forks among normies
>cultivate app distribution platforms other than Jewgle Play among normies
Trump couldn't have done better for the phone ecosystem if you had begged him to. The only losers are him and Jewgle.

Attached: 1517241174203.jpg (720x960, 59K)

>Nothing is up to you
Shit, you're right. If it was up to me, I would terminate every single roastie on the planet

No because they just took the payout instead.

lol

Which I don't blame them. Samsung was never supposed to or considered it's self a more condensed, educational environment; the smart choice was clear.

>and most xiaomis have no lineage ROMs.
You can say that about literally any brand. Only worthwhile phones get custom roms.

but also fuck china

If chinks work like I'm pretty sure they do then I'm 99% sure it will just be an android reskin

Hey I'm just stating some facts, if I'm going to spend money, I might as well get a proper device, not some copycat trash, cause that's outside chink engineering.
Like what? The lists are arbitrary, best interpolation is $500+ phones and I don't see how anyone on the planet can spend more than $200 on a smartphone.

Okay, but are they gonna include a debugged raster-threaded OS scheme that hyperlinks a touch-ID or some kinda of security factor?

That's what they want you to think, bro.
An IC that's actually legacy is just in nature convoluted. There's no reason you can't use something that does it for cheaper.

Attached: 196t8s85aqr74jpg.jpg (350x514, 28K)

>What are GSI ROMs.

You're retarded dude.

>intel / amd servers
>centos / clear linux
>just copying the cloud trend from the west
*yawns*

k enjoy your zero support and broken shit

Yeah it's just a bloated language bloat port for bloating the internet and jerk up priices.
>See mainland europe.\\

>Like what?
Phones that get roms are always flagships and intermediate phones with good specs and good value. Everything else gets at best some XDA port that barely works. That includes gimmick shit, poverty phones, something with mediatek, locked bootloader, etc. Everything supported by Lineage makes sense.

That's why you can get a good cheap phone and still use lineage on it even after the official support is over or just inexistent. Isn't that great?

>muh chink copycats
Lel, cuckmerica has a fuck ton of low quality copycat brands as well. You should also not buy yankee shit.

fuck both of them.
But if they fight is only good for us

I can show you my toaster which also isn't supported by LOS. It seems like it would help your argument!

>Lineage
Mediocre. Either commit to it or quit. Who the hell wants to cherrypick arbitrarily chosen devices?
>good specs and good value
Case in point $100-200 phones.
American products are fine, stop debilising.

>He thinks unlocking bootloaders & any custom ROM has support

Attached: a3969659956_10.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

>GSI ROMs
You're only making it worse for yourself.

I am sold. I would buy it to be away from the Normalfags in the West.

So they can support the one stupid fucking chip - NOT because they want to, but because they have to not be buried by content liability suits filed by competitors?
Not worth it. Not when it means dick since it's just ad-driven bs.

>Oooh, user. U gunna git it now.

Go on. We'd all love you to elaborate instead of supplying generic statements.

What's your phone, pajeet patel? I bet it's some Jio Poozed K100

What are you even talking about, you fucking schizo

You're asking western questions about how IC's work but not realizing it or that the answer is the next statement about said IC firmwrites and how they can't be hacked in IIDOT/Chnya instead of west language.

Legacy the size of a person's thumbnail is just making the industry grind it's teeth and exists only as a marketing scheme because there's only some things that a 30-ish pinout can do.

>American spyware good
>Chinese spyware bad
lmao the absolute state of 56%'s

android is a bunch of oss components, then a bunch of oss layers and then a shitload of binary blobs in order to make everything work.

>"No instagram, no facebook, no tinder (etc)"
Holy shit, I'm sold

>based post
>based on arm logic btw

They'll just make a new store and framework.

Legacy in this portion of IC dev is more to do with running inplace of ISI interface or other logic-data.

They replace emulation by running in static moded local sets of data based on unix and in assembly.

Making it in some sort of proprietary way is just stupid and unnecessarily somehow.