Have you noticed that these little cuck keyboards are starting to appear on desks across the US more now...

Have you noticed that these little cuck keyboards are starting to appear on desks across the US more now? I think that it is a sign that there are more single people typing on their own than typing with a family. How can we stop the cuck keyboard phenomenon?

Attached: 40 percent keyboard.jpg (620x620, 28K)

I appreciate the irony in this post

Spacebarlets are revolting.

Yes I’ve noticed it too. Like imagine destroying functionality while trying to be as inoffensive as possible. Seriously cucked.

This makes me feel:
v. sad

Alt+f4?
Where we're going you don't need alt+f4

I like having more room on my desk and I don't need those extra keys anyway

wrong liayout

Attached: wantTHIS.jpg (1416x1424, 446K)

Anything smaller than 70% is autism
Imagine thinking losing both shifts, arrow keys, and home/end is a feature. Yes, yes, I know you can still access them most of the time with fn, but why overcomplicate things for no real benefit? Desk space isn't exactly cramped at any office unless you're a slob
It's just people wanting to feel unique and hipster

underrated

Who /compact 1800/ here?

Attached: large_2822_large_2825_FC980M_1[1].jpg (1200x801, 353K)

>no home/end/insert/delete

how do you into vim?

Ins/Del are right there on the top right, Home/End are on Fn+PgUp and Fn+PgDn on that same block. Or the numpad, I guess.

looks generic but I bet it's something like $200

120-130 bucks, actually. Built like a tank too.

>still no keyboard with dedicated keys for curly braces and other common programming symbols
Is this Stockholm syndrome? Surely SOMEONE must have thought of this by now.

Attached: 1553294812714.png (475x792, 357K)

0, $, i, x

60% is unironically perfect for me
>One function layer
>Map capslock to function
>Put nav keys whenever's most convenient for you
At the moment my arrows are under WASD with Q and E as page up/down, barely have to move my left hand at all and I can keep the right on the mouse
Great for bringing to work; foam-stuffed linear build in a plastic case, quiet, light and portable

Attached: 1558388447940.jpg (500x483, 80K)

You know you can change your layout to whatevery you want, right?

The only place I can think of to put them is the numpad, the rest is already taken. Basically what I want is to be able to type !*()__+{}":?| without pressing shift.

hhkb nigga reporting in
get one of those programmable numpads

Attached: IMG_5559.jpg (1483x859, 296K)

You could get a keyboard that has the F keys right above numbers and move all punctuation/braces there. Then move the F keys to alt+