I am forgotten

Attached: download (1).jpg (2048x1152, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/tech/enterprises/article/2188662/data-leak-exposes-364-million-chinese-social-media-profiles-tracked
scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/2186547/china-data-leak-exposes-vast-hi-tech-surveillance-operation
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/03/11/exposed-chinese-database-includes-breed-ready-status-of-almost-2-million-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who?

i never forgot about you, moot

Free Ross!

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Attached: 658cbcd20565e9bfea598413c26071f70a1df366d414b26b22dd126f5235976d.png (1177x1637, 243K)

I have never forgotten you

underrated

RIP Kurt Cobain, the greatest drummer of the Bloodhound Gang! I will never forget you.

TO PLAY SOME SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCK ASS

bump

post the xbox pasta
The beaten with reeds one.

Normies never cared in the first place.

RIP Linus Truvalues

that's the real tragedy in this story

God save Julian assanage, founder of the pirate bay!, leader of anonymous!

We’ve been over this before he spawned the anti botnet memes on this board and has had a lasting cultural impact even if no one remembers him.

Before him wasn't Jow Forums obsessed with the botnet?

We were, but afer snowden, we had a reason not to question our sanity anymore

Interesting theory

>theory
how naive

faggot ruined his life for nothing and cant be trusted with a job rippppppppp

He fought for free(as in freedom) til the very end

Imagine throwing away your life in order to accomplish nothing at all because people just don't care about their rights as long as they have convenience.

Interesting babble

Not just their fault. The media are to blame. Seriously, if we had needed another proof that hte media is fucking controlled nazi-level forced into line shit, this entire story would have provided it.

Did even a single god damn fucking article, any TV news mention what he actually revealed? Not just "something something surveillance related", but any of the actual revelations of how EXACTLY the US spies on everyone at all time and which companies cooperate with it? Did any of them mention that Apple was a prism partner during that fucking publicity stunt where they claimed to refuse to unlock a phone? Did they ever explain what a prism partner is, so the normies would have understood, even if they HAD told them?

No. No of course not. All the media Focused on was Snowden himself, how the USA wanted him for treason and how he was in a Russian airport doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And yet, reports of him doing absolutely nothing there came for weeks, instead of any word about the information he ruined his life for to get to us.

God fucking damn it I hate this worldwide corruption. I wonder who might be behind it.

Never.

Did Glenn (((Greenwald))) ever get around to releasing all the relevant files? There are a lot online but it seems like a drop in the bucket compared to the anywhere from 200,000 to 1.7 million that he supposedly took. Were the rest pointless/personally compromising or was he just too fucking lazy to finish?

>babble
how naive

>I wonder who might be behind it.

Probably (((them)))

I never used to buy into this and thought it was all just a crazy conspiracy theory, but there’s just way too many coincidences for it to not be true

>but there’s just way too many coincidences for it to not be true
It's like the old saying goes. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and thrice is enemy action. I'm not keeping track, but we're way over three.

>so that they use their super advanced pass word cracking software to steal the data China collects on their citizens?
Don't need that, chinks can't into security.
scmp.com/tech/enterprises/article/2188662/data-leak-exposes-364-million-chinese-social-media-profiles-tracked
scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/2186547/china-data-leak-exposes-vast-hi-tech-surveillance-operation
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/03/11/exposed-chinese-database-includes-breed-ready-status-of-almost-2-million-women/

he is a fucking hero that threw his life away and no one cares, nothing has changed

Attached: kartkobin.jpg (512x288, 31K)

You aren't forgotten, Ed. I fear western spy agencies far more than China, with thanks to Mr Snowden's warnings.

> And those warnings will be remembered forever

Attached: ed snowden.jpg (660x371, 17K)

Because you are a stupid libertarian. If you were fucking commie or a Nazi, you would be a hero.

If anyone gave a fuck about their privacy their'd be riots and more. No one gives a fuck, social media is bigger than ever, Zuckercuck didn't even go to prison over any of the shit that's gone down at that company. It's all a joke.

People want privacy at the same time want free things.