SCAM ALERT!! Bryan Mark Wilkens (Very Detailed)

This man defrauded me of $360 and others of $500+ more as he impersonated a storefront in California. If you were a victim or have additional info on this scumbag, ill connect you to the right persons

Attached: Jan 12 2019.jpg (960x960, 71K)

>This man defrauded me of $360
and how is this his problem? you're the retard that fell for it.

He has defrauded his own ears as well

>wearing hat like a nigger
>degenerate ear pircings
fuck this guy

how does a man impersonate a storefront

>Very Detailed
Just an baseless accusation without any supporting evidence.

Attached: 45734657.jpg (474x282, 12K)

cash app: bwilken ; bmoremurda ; idevices

He's a repeat offender, felony counts, middle class white man, originally from Baltimore, currently Reseda, CA, 1 daughter - lost custody, all around piece of shit

Attached: Capture.jpg (316x303, 13K)

He was claiming to work for idevice in Carlsbad Mall on the app OfferUp. This was a false claim. This is not a baseless accusation, I have multiple pages of proof including his background report

>I have multiple pages of proof including his background report
Yes, I can see that from all the evidence you have shown us.

You sound retarded. Also $360 is nothing.

makes himself very large and flat, stands very still in busy streets and hangs sales posters from his forehead

How about you post some of those pages then?

i live in woodland hills near reseda
post his address and ill confront him, also provide more info on details of how he scamed u

$360 is something when you actually work and save for it. I cant post multiple files but I filed a police report. I'm sorry I sound retarded to you. I'm trying to get some justice for myself and other victims of his scam, I attached one of his scam posts

Attached: IMG_7003.jpg (360x640, 39K)

put up or stfu (maybe skip the address and sheeit tho)

Holy shit you type like a blue checkmark fresh from Twitter. Kill yourself

>2019
>having stretched earlobes
washed up hardcore kid detected

I dont use social media but I do know that Jow Forums can get shit done. Please tell me what else I can post to help my case. I'm not trying to cause friction on this forum; I'm trying to expose him and help put a stop to this.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (360x640, 37K)

so what did he send you instead? why cant u get ur money back?

just find him and beat his ass you pussy, not your personal army lmao

Can't dox on cuckchan anymore. You could probably try /b/ but it's full of repressed faggots who jerk off to traps.

Tip the police off with these craigslist links and records of your "transaction"? other scammed victim testimony would be a plus.

Im not in California. The info I can find on him is where he goes to AA, his sponsor, his mom's address, his mom's place of work, his area code, etc.. im a mother who wanted to gift herself a phone for mothers day, im not some big ass dude with a vigilante crew. I'm trying to see if there's anyone that has more information on this heartless fraudster or if team someone who experienced the same situation with this particular scammer would be interested in filing a police report as well bc i do have some info on him

>giving money to a wigger
lol dumb fuck i hope he spent your money on fancy vape juice.

Then go to the police you stupid monkey.

kek

You're a retard because you believed you could actually get a phone for way less than its actual value. You let your greed blind you, and fell for an obvious scam. Next time, when that voice in your head is asking "Is this good to be true?", know that the answer is always "Yes".

she's already been to the cops yer dumbass!!

you cant find him he use brave on windows

>originally from Baltimore

Attached: 1556554865207.png (350x300, 57K)

>trusting a guy with ear gauges

we're all paranoid borderline schizophrenics here, no one here is going to have fallen for this. maybe try reddit

Americans scamming each other. What a time to be alive.
Have a nice day burgers!

NYPA you fucking nigger.