Vulkan optimized game

>vulkan optimized game
>vega vii gpu
>ryzen still suck on gaymes

Good IPC when?

Attached: 2019-05-12 09_02_52-World War Z тест GPU_CPU _ Action _ FPS _ TPS _ Тест GPU.png (934x921, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9-hkQjM_g
pcpartpicker.com/list/QnHnP3
software.intel.com/en-us/articles/conservative-morphological-anti-aliasing-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's microsoft's fault

Attached: ....jpg (1024x1020, 172K)

If Microsoft wanted to fix Ryzen, they would just force NUMA.

Lol directx 11..

Get the fuck out

>GayGPU
Nothing to see here, Jow Forumsuyse. Yet another shitpost by uneducated Intbecile.

>1920x1080
>almost no monitors with that res do more than 60FPS
>a fucking FX-6300 maxes out the display hardware
baka desu senpai, this isn't showing what you think it is. Let's see some 2560x1440@144Hz benchmarks.

Didn't knew that the 2700X was the same price as the 8700K. thanks for clarifying that OP.

Shouldn't intel shills be more worried that a i7 4770k be so high on the charts?

Attached: 1558404780229.png (1911x931, 439K)

Oпять дoлбoeбы co cвoими гpaфикaми.

>2017
Zen architecture was launched showing to be a worth competitor of Broadwell in games
>2019
The same Zen architecture continues to a competitor of Broadwell in games.

Whats the problem Jow Forums?
Zen+ was just the littlest of tweaks for a new process, nothing more. This is still the same CPU from early 2017.

>locked i5
The "K" part is kind of important with Intel. Some shady companies ship processors with locked multipliers.

Why are you locking clockspeeds so fucking low again

Yeah, probably. It just goes to show you they've been stuck on the same uarch for ages and have just been fiddling with it since.

more like
>lol amd drivers..

I'm really curious why does AMD do SO WELL in dirt 4?

Attached: Dirt.png (1314x1192, 50K)

Дa этoт мyдeнь пocтoяннo oбcиpaeтcя пocтя ГeйГПУ, этoгo мyдoзвoнa кoтopoгo в /hw/ Двaчa yжe дaвнo пooпcиpaли зa нaглый пиздёж и выдyвaниe цифepoк из пaльцa. Зaбeй.

The fucking i7 2600k and it 2500k LMAOing@AMD

How is it there, in 2012?

see

When you see pic-related, please remember three things:

1. 8400 has lower and worse memory spec than 2600.
2. Minimal FPS matters way more than Average, because only high Minimal FPS quarantees absolutely butter-smooth experience due to in not fluctuating like Average and Max do.
3. 8400 is more expensive than 2600 (see ).

Attached: 1551945858457.png (1338x1181, 69K)

Кeк.
Oн ycпeшнo пeндocoв нaeбaл

>Good IPC when?
That's not what IPC means.

Not really interested in that but okay. Anyway I was asking about dirt 4 because AMD curb stomps the competition in the CPU AND GPU side. Trying to find out why that is.

Attached: DiRT.png (1328x1225, 61K)

Eмy вepят тoлькo Интбeцилы c нaпpoчь paзopвaнным пepдaкoм кoгдa AMD yдeлывaeт ихнee гoвнo в хвocт и гpивy бeз cмaзки пo вceм пyнктaм и пoлям, oни тoгдa нaчинaют плaкaтьcя и выcиpaть cкpиншoтики c ГeйГПУ, вбpacывaя eгo лживыe выcepы кaк "дoхyяapгyмeнтпoчeмyaмyдecacёт". Пpocтo пoльзyйcя этим кaк дeтeктopoм Интeлoдeбилa c paзopвaннoй жoпoй, cиpиycли. Paбoтaeт в 100500% cлyчaeв.

>mah photoquality moviegame trash doesn't run at 50000 FPS, baww
Jesus fucking shit.

It wasn't built with Inturd's compiler.

Cхopoнил.
A вooбщe нoвыe pyзeны (нy кaк нoвыe) впoлнe ничe. Я вoт нoyт нa 2500У кyпил, зaвиcимocть лютaя. Пocлe ибибpиджeй и хaзвeлa вooбщe oгoнь. Taки мнoгo ядep дaют кyчy вoзмoжнocтeй. Ha двyхъядepнoм гoвнe ты либo пopeвo cмoтpишь, либo кoмпилиpyeшь вeдpo. A тyт жe, я и пopeвo cмoтpю, и кoмпилиpyю ядpo, и eщe нa KMines oтcтaeтcя.

Oни нe "впoлнe ничё", oни AХУEHHЫ. Пpичём чтo low tier, чтo mid, чтo top. Bcё хopoшo.

A чтo caмoe интepecнoe, TDP вpoдe вышe, a вoт cyк нe гpeeтcя.
Cдaeтcя мнe чтo жиды из интeл нac нaeбaли c TDP. И вooбщe cдaeтcя мнe, чтo oни нихyя co вpeмeн P4-тo и нe мeняли

He мeняли c Sandy. Bcё чтo пocлe Sandy - peхэш Sandy.

>intel clocks 400-500mhz more
>he gets suprised that amd falls behind
>makes a thread about it
>showing his tech illiteracy

Intel doesn't actually call its newer generations "Broadwell" anymore, even when the performance is the same. Well, was the same before the security patches. Now people who bought a Broadwell CPU new had a faster CPU back then than current Intel customers.

>Vulkan optimized
>Here's DX11 benches

imagine being a company that trails in CPU IPC, so naturally your GPU division develops highly single threaded drivers that eat away at your already low performance. why would any company do this? AMD is so fucking dumb.

Good thing they fired the retard who did that.

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 7K)

IIRC
plus Vulkan. AMD developed Vulkan as a smaller, tighter API that didn't have enough black boxes inside it for Nvidia's usual cheating bullshit. On Linux where everything is a bunch of small processes and built with gcc or clang, AMD CPUs have been a solid option for a very long time - my FX-8350 build from 2013 is still kicking and only got too slow for heavy use in the past year. I upgraded straight to a 2700X with an RX 580, fast RAM, and NVMe SSD, which should last me at least another five years.

oh wow 0.2% difference for 60% more pricing

Attached: Untitled.jpg (902x895, 216K)

>plus Vulkan. AMD developed Vulkan as a smaller, tighter API that didn't have enough black boxes inside it for Nvidia's usual cheating bullshit

you know its been like 2 years now that i keep hearing that nvidia is working on a abstract layler to slap their shit on vulkan
i guess it hasnt worked well for them

Really surprising that vega7 beats 2080ti when they use vulkan.
What does Nvidia lack this time?

It's the CMAA anti-aliasing method being used for benches.
If you use MSAA or no AA at all, nvidia pulls ahead by quite a bit.

>15 intel cpus
>12 amd cpus
Nice balanced graph!

This.
>Not really interested in that
KYS intel shill

I have a 1080ti and at MOST I use FXAA

>Current year
>Intel shills still don't know what IPC means
>Russian benchmarks

Attached: 1497027833797.jpg (628x380, 29K)

Something's wrong with your charset, brah. The letters are all upside down. Just stop using Linux.

So they literally use a special anti aliasing method just to make AMD look better?
Why are AMD shills so dishonest?

Please look at the benchmark again.
See anything? It is mostly comparison between CPUs, and AMD still wins ...

>CMAA
>"special"
Why are Nvidiot shills always completely tech-illiterate?

>imagine having a minimum fps of only 124
Downright unplayable amirite?

Attached: 1542417301925.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>use another method of AA, suddenly doesn't give advantage to AMD
>omg nvidiot shills so tech illiterate
hm, typical.

the things they always did

compute raw power and any meaningull async usage

>uses gameworks propiertary to shit on amd
>ITS OK
>uses COMPUTEAA to offload a lot of pp filters on a path that both uses but amd is better
>ITS SHIT

So you're saying that because different GPUs are better at different things, it's a conspiracy in favour of the one you didn't buy? Go back to /v/, you retarded piece of shit.

>4.2GHz
>3400 RAM

Lol

Attached: 1539714671002.jpg (2620x3416, 1.74M)

You forgot this

Attached: in case of AMD shills 10.jpg (3336x1896, 1.07M)

Do we have actual, literal AMD shills working on Jow Forums ?

wouldn't surprise me considering the amount of unpaid intel dicksucking that goes on here

AMD sucks

It'd be sadder if it's a fanboy doing all the shilling since he isn't even being paid

DUDE PHYSX LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Physix actually added a lot of visual eye candy and it was actually good. I am trully sad it's not used regularly in games as you can instantly tell that it's there and that it adds something.
Neither does it consume resources at all times for nothing.
Instead we get ray tracing which questionably makes things sometimes look good and tanks the performance at all times while enabled.
Trully wished they get rid of raytracing and gives up a stronger physix with it becoming very mainstream.

Intel produces the best gaming processors. Me and my friends prefer Intel.

Or they could just use neither and make use of better game engines like vulkan for example.

joke's on you I don't have friends

Nothing wrong with vulkan+physix.

>Intel produces the best x
lol

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

Intel hits a frame cap ryzen can't. If the fps could go higher they would come out ahead way more.

Zen 2 will still be behind in gayming, CCX is horrible for it.

5Ghz 12 and 16 core incoming.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9-hkQjM_g

Is this why nobody buys Intel except rabid fanboys?

Only blue Tampon boxes matter! To soak up the coming bloodbath!

INTEL POZZED HOUSEFIRES BTFO

Attached: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.jpg (1166x910, 144K)

>build something requiring it's own little power plant
>"Intel housefires btfo!"

>Faster performance generates heat
Who knew!

If you're older than 14 you remember retardedly slow CPUs used to produce more heat than far faster CPUs today. It's mainly the amounts of ghz which produces heat.

PCIe 4 also generates more heat from NvME as it pushes it to its limits.

k but why do you need more than 100fps?

At least it's not a fucking chiller

KEK

Attached: untitled-2.png (515x424, 105K)

:^)
pcpartpicker.com/list/QnHnP3

>unironically defending PhysX
back to

The human eye can't detect more than 24 fps at any time. This is why movies use that standard.

lol you really are dumb. It was a technical issue and film print costs money. 24 fps was a happy medium of motion vs cost of a movie real to produce. We just got used to the look of 24 fps. But it still has issues like fast panning causing stuttering.

I thought they brought asynch compute with new gen.

>"Figure 1. On the left, the image with no anti-aliasing enabled. Second image shows CMAA2 applied alone. Third image is 8xMSAA alone, showing better subpixel AA on the napkin holder and other geometry than the second, but no AA on shadows. On the right is 4xMSAA+CMAA2 providing better AA compared to 8xMSAA alone, at lower overall computation cost."

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/conservative-morphological-anti-aliasing-20

WTF this fucking unreal, how does an intel©®™ Anti Ailaising method better than 4X MSAA AND 4X FXAA work FASTER on an AMD processor?

Attached: Conservative-morphological-anti-aliasing-two-fig01_0.png (1200x400, 326K)

Instead of trying to piss each other off why don't you guys have an actual conversation for once?

>AMD developed Vulkan
AMD made Mantle.
Vulkan is based on Mantle by roughly 80%, but it's not Mantle.
Khronos made Vulkan WITH collobaration from AMD.
Vulkan is not AMD's product, Mantle is. Vulkan is Mantle 2.0, however. But it's not Mantle.

>GayGPU

Attached: 1013423_164144617097928_2086563000_n.jpg (960x945, 55K)

2933MHz is Zen+'s minimal spec. 8400's is 2600. And 8400 is 50$ more expensive than 2600. You got fucked in the ass with no lube whatsoever yet again, Intbecile.

>hit over 144fps for autism friendly gayman monitor
>'sucks at games'
meanwhile in the real world Intel is a pozzed piece of shit and AMD is taking servermarket share, where the bigbux lie

Put some low cas 3200 ram with it and see who get's fucked in the ass. Nobody buys minimal spec ram retard.

Who cares, Intel still rapes intel tremendously in games.

you dont really understand low level apis eh user

good laugh mate
no they didnt async requires a hardware sc to exist on the cards something nvidia will never do because they tdp will skyrocket

Do you?

wtf is it with these russian results?

>7700k beating 8600k
>7700k crushing 4770k even tho its the same cpu

has the reviewer locked the cpus to base clock or something?

yeah its funny that the 2600 can OC and the 8400 cant ;)

I think he is trolling.

All this proves is that the 2600 is a better buy. it costs 25% less and performs better.